Windows 10: Windows store

Discus and support Windows store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I want to know if the windows 10 enterprise v1806 supports or has the Microsoft store.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by danielparra avina, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Windows store

Hi I want to know if the windows 10 enterprise v1806 supports or has the Microsoft store.

:)

danielparra avina, Feb 28, 2019

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 28, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Windows store

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows store

1. Windows store - Similar Threads - store

2. How to delete Microsoft Windows Store account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to delete Microsoft Windows Store account: I recently bought a new computer because my last one got virus and there were 3-4 copies of every windows store app I had purchased on my computer. I get my new compute and I still have multiple copies of these apps and they don't work. Can I please get my store account...
  3. cannot update to win 10 pro from S mode, store link is blank

cannot update to win 10 pro from S mode, store link is blank: Hello all, I have yet another S mode problem. I desperately need to update my windows 10 version from 16299.98 to 18362.145, but now that ive downloaded it I cant install because I'm in S mode. So, I go to fix that, and when I click "go to store" in activation, switch to...
  4. Storing data on Drive C, versus Drive D

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storing data on Drive C, versus Drive D: I have 1.22GB of 118GB available on the C Drive of my 2016 HP laptop, where everything gets stored by default. So pretty close to maxed out. But my D Drive has 854GB of 918GB available. How can I shift everything to the D Drive? Could making such change cause the laptop to...
  5. Can't download 2 specific games from the microsoft store, error 0x800700AA

Can't download 2 specific games from the microsoft store, error 0x800700AA: Hey I have trouble downloading two games with gamepass. Void Bastards and Vampyr. Although I've successfully downloaded them in the past,now i get the error 0x800700AA. I can download other games but not these two. Thanks in advance :)...
  6. Ark valguero Update windows store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark valguero Update windows store: Hola me gustaria saber por que razon no habeis liberado aun la actualizacion de ark, es desesperante esperar un mes por haber comprado vuestra version del windows store para que ademas vosotros retraseis aun mas la actualizacion para pc. Muchas gracias...
  7. How to see Google Play Store Application in Windows 10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to see Google Play Store Application in Windows 10 Desktop: Sir How to enable Google Play Store Application in Windows 10 Desktop I have downloaded Android Emulator Blue Stacks in my Windows 10.But this particular App is not working ,as it is asking for enabling Virtualization in Bios Windows 10 which is a bit...
  8. Windows Store cant install apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store cant install apps: Hello i recently got the Forza Horizon 4 Demo, but WS says something like try again later, something happened on our end, however i did disable it in the registry some time ago because the system was on a hdd and apps updating was slowing the pc down, now i cant find it in...
  9. How to revoke Microsoft Store app license on a Windows 10 device

in Windows 10 News
    How to revoke Microsoft Store app license on a Windows 10 device: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft Store lets users install apps and games on up to 10 devices at a time. If one attempts to exceed this limit, Microsoft blocks the installation of any further apps to the device. In such a case, you’ll need [...] This post How to revoke Microsoft...
  10. Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.

Microsoft Store doesn't start the download.: I'm trying to download the Gears 5 Tech Test on my PC and the download will not start. I've tried many methods such as Resetting the App through Apps And Features, using WSReset, and none of them have worked....