Windows 10: windows store

Discus and support windows store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; windows store is not downloaded in my pc what to do[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sebastián Ševčík, Apr 3, 2019.

1. windows store

windows store is not downloaded in my pc what to do windows store ac18d7cb-733c-4085-97a6-28139abd2f7c?upload=true.png

:)

Sebastián Ševčík, Apr 3, 2019

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Apr 3, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 3, 2019
  4. windows store

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

windows store

1. windows store - Similar Threads - store

2. Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store: Microsoft store was not functioning, so I needed to reset it. however, the app disappeared from nowhere. Now I cannot find it anywhere. what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store/dd7767d7-3300-492a-ae38-344de17b9019"
  3. Windows Store Not Working

Windows Store Not Working: Hello, so recently I uninstalled my windows store from my computer because it didn't start. After a few days, I tried to install it, but it didn't work. I watched some videos, but I can't. I still try to do it, but I can't find a way. It still doesn't start. I tried...
  4. Microsoft apps are not working on VPN, (Microsoft Store, Skype, Microsoft Office 2016).

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft apps are not working on VPN, (Microsoft Store, Skype, Microsoft Office 2016).: Hi, I have an issue which was articulated extremely well in a previous thread (see link below), and this is EXACTLY how i witness the problem and again I reiterate this appears to be an issue ONLY with Microsoft software, all other software works fine on VPN. Read this...
  5. Microsoft Store can't check for updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store can't check for updates: This issue is very annoying. I tried to reset the store, but it didn't work.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-cant-check-for-updates/89b4ada1-e793-4515-91f8-3a91fdb51ac7
  6. Microsoft Store: Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly. (Code: 0x080070422)

Microsoft Store: Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly. (Code: 0x080070422): I tried to install apps from Microsoft Store and this error code appeared. I know that this problem has a common way to fix this problem by start the service of "window update" in manual or automatically. And even I've already start the service. It still said that Window...
  7. Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store

Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to add my SBI Visa debit card, it displays error message that "Entered info does not match with info for this card." While I am doing that all right. Tried my Bank of Baroda Visa Card.. but same issue is there. Please help as I need to buy some apps from...
  8. Unable to install apps from windows store..

Unable to install apps from windows store..: My brother accidently deleted the wuauserv file in the path C:\Windows\System32 So please help me with a solution.. Apps from windows are not installing.. The previously installed apps from the windows store are also not opening.The apps like instagram and microsoft solitre...
  9. installing apps not in windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing apps not in windows store: how do I install apps that are not in microsoft store. I have a laptop 2 in 1 dell inspirion 13 series https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-apps-not-in-windows-store/c24efd85-7499-4fc4-b40d-d889967a6305
  10. Microsoft Store wasnt installed on my laptop...

Microsoft Store wasnt installed on my laptop...: So today i wanted to install an app i saw on you tube that seemed cool but what ever reason the store doesn't pop up on the start menu or the search window when i type it in,i tried the commands to get it back its still not there,i had to reinstall windows 10 due to some...