Windows 10: Windows Store

Discus and support Windows Store in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So my windows store has broke in the past before. There are issues that have never been able to resolve. I cannot install any new apps When I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lethal_Lemon_, May 30, 2020.

1. Windows Store

So my windows store has broke in the past before. There are issues that have never been able to resolve.

• I cannot install any new apps
    • When I try clicking on apps it lags and takes a long time to load the next page
    • When I do apply the fixes I found, the download gets stuck on "Starting Download...".

I tried everything I could to fix it and I ended up reinstalling windows since nothing else worked. After reinstalling windows, the store works fine. Well, for about a month before it breaks again. I have already gone through reinstalling windows twice and still cannot find a solution to this issue.

If anyone has had a similar issue before or has any ideas besides the obvious ones shown by googling then please let me know.

submitted by /u/Lethal_Lemon_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lethal_Lemon_, May 30, 2020

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, May 30, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 30, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Windows Store

windows store

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

• You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows Store

1. Windows Store - Similar Threads - Store

2. Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure: I received a product code from Amazon Prime for the Fallout 76 game in the Microsoft Store. I went to the Microsoft Store and redeemed the code to purchase the game for $0.00. I then clicked on Download and nothing happened. I clicked repeatedly, and nothing happened. I have...
  3. Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fallout 76 Game from Microsoft Store Download Failure: I received a product code from Amazon Prime for the Fallout 76 game in the Microsoft Store. I went to the Microsoft Store and redeemed the code to purchase the game for $0.00. I then clicked on Download and nothing happened. I clicked repeatedly, and nothing happened. I have...
  4. Microsoft Store wont open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store wont open: I bought Windows from my university and whenever I try to open the store it says I can’t open it and I need to contact the IT. I just want to play minecraft but cant update it if I cant access the store...
  5. Microsoft Store wont open

Microsoft Store wont open: I bought Windows from my university and whenever I try to open the store it says I can’t open it and I need to contact the IT. I just want to play minecraft but cant update it if I cant access the store...
  6. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.: Tried clearing cache restarting my computer and troubleshooters but none worked. It initially said "Just a moment" and then it went white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-on-microsoft-store-stuck-on-white/0ef3fbef-fbe1-48df-ba68-f0b251b434ce
  7. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.: Tried clearing cache restarting my computer and troubleshooters but none worked. It initially said "Just a moment" and then it went white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-on-microsoft-store-stuck-on-white/0ef3fbef-fbe1-48df-ba68-f0b251b434ce
  8. Downloading on microsoft store stuck on white screen.

9. How to install WSA play store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install WSA play store?: I already installed WSA but not play store yet, as I have an error message, how to fix this issue? It happened when I run "Run.bat" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-wsa-play-store/1466546d-d40b-4d9f-9ec8-c3fe813a01ab
  10. How to install WSA play store?

How to install WSA play store?: I already installed WSA but not play store yet, as I have an error message, how to fix this issue? It happened when I run "Run.bat" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-wsa-play-store/1466546d-d40b-4d9f-9ec8-c3fe813a01ab