Windows 10: Windows store

Discus and support Windows store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had Sea of Thieves installed from Microsoft store and had installed it onto a separate drive to my windows 10 install. My windows 10 got a virus so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fechals, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Fechals Win User

Windows store

I had Sea of Thieves installed from Microsoft store and had installed it onto a separate drive to my windows 10 install. My windows 10 got a virus so I formatted my windows 10 drive and reinstalled windows. Steam and Epic Games where fine and the games just worked but with the Microsoft store didn't pick up the files and I tried to delete the sea of thieves files so I could reinstall sea of thieves but when i tried it would delete all the files inside the folder but it wouldn't delete the folder. I went back to the Microsoft store and tried to install sea of thieves to the drive but when i press install it doesn't do anything.

Please help.

:)

Fechals, Oct 10, 2020

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 10, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Windows store

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows store

1. Windows store - Similar Threads - store

2. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  3. After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate subscription my microsoft store and xbox app dont...: A week ago i cancelled my Game Pass Ultimate Subscription and now when i try to install something on the Windows Store or the Xbox App it doesn't let me. On the Xbox App it deleted all my apps i had on it. I already tried resetting and repairing both apps but they remain the...
  4. I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store: hello I bought this game called mini-dash on your online store and I've been wanting it for years so I've always kept in my cart and, I went to buy it today and when I went to download the game it did not show up in your store I really want to play this game please fix!!!!...
  5. I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store

I bought a game on the store and it doesn't show up in the store: hello I bought this game called mini-dash on your online store and I've been wanting it for years so I've always kept in my cart and, I went to buy it today and when I went to download the game it did not show up in your store I really want to play this game please fix!!!!...
  6. I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store,...: I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-desktop-and-i-have-not-been-able-to/8d653e86-d1d1-4ca6-870b-0b56331cf7b6
  7. I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store,...

I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store,...: I bought a new desktop, and I have not been able to download an app in my Microsoft store, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-desktop-and-i-have-not-been-able-to/8d653e86-d1d1-4ca6-870b-0b56331cf7b6
  8. I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc: I need help concerning microsoft store on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-microsoft-store-after-resetting-my-pc/e7d10314-7bf7-48fc-bdbc-81fea96c42cd
  9. I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc: I need help concerning microsoft store on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-microsoft-store-after-resetting-my-pc/e7d10314-7bf7-48fc-bdbc-81fea96c42cd
  10. I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc