Windows 10: Windows store

Discus and support Windows store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had Sea of Thieves installed from Microsoft store and had installed it onto a separate drive to my windows 10 install. My windows 10 got a virus so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fechals, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Fechals Win User

Windows store

I had Sea of Thieves installed from Microsoft store and had installed it onto a separate drive to my windows 10 install. My windows 10 got a virus so I formatted my windows 10 drive and reinstalled windows. Steam and Epic Games where fine and the games just worked but with the Microsoft store didn't pick up the files and I tried to delete the sea of thieves files so I could reinstall sea of thieves but when i tried it would delete all the files inside the folder but it wouldn't delete the folder. I went back to the Microsoft store and tried to install sea of thieves to the drive but when i press install it doesn't do anything.

Please help.

:)

Fechals, Oct 10, 2020

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 10, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Windows store

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows store

1. Windows store - Similar Threads - store

2. Unable to download certain games on Xbox App or Microsoft games store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download certain games on Xbox App or Microsoft games store: Hi there, I am trying to download No Man's Sky onto my computer via both the microsoft and xbox gaming app. I am able to download other games Sea of Theives, Moonlighter with no issue, but others such as no mans sky either do nothing when trying in microsoft app or Error...
  3. Google Play Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Play Store: Can I add google play store to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-play-store/0f74b021-67c8-4f3b-bb22-55a4d2754415
  4. Cannot Log in to Microsooft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Log in to Microsooft Store: How do I get help to sign on to Microsoft Store? I get "We encountered and error. Please try signing in later" every time I try to log in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-log-in-to-microsooft-store/67a52fa1-a8af-4247-ac9d-be5461ee2d4e
  5. Minecraft for windows 10 download from windows store stuck at 255MB

Minecraft for windows 10 download from windows store stuck at 255MB: Hi. Minecraft for windows 10 download from windows store stuck at 255MB All other applications downloaded without a problem. I tried fresh installation. Same problem....
  6. Does Zone Alarm and Microsoft Store have a conflict?

Does Zone Alarm and Microsoft Store have a conflict?: I'm a long time user of Zone Alarm Extreme security. I never had any problems in the past until recently when I became interested in the game catalog the Store brought due to the game pass. When I purchased the game I was unable to download it no matter what I did. Then I...
  7. What’s happening to my microsoft store? I can’t open it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s happening to my microsoft store? I can’t open it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NukelerTNZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkv4o1/whats_happening_to_my_microsoft_store_i_cant_open/
  8. Microsoft Store Closes Upon Opening

Microsoft Store Closes Upon Opening: Whenever I attempt to open the windows store, it closes immediately after opening. I've tried every fix I've found online so far, and each one I've tried has not worked. Most recently I used the Media Creation Tool to reinstall windows, and that did nothing. I really have no...
  9. I disabled windows update in services and now can't update apps from the store.

I disabled windows update in services and now can't update apps from the store.: I followed a couple tutorials to disable windows update and didn't know that would cause my store to not work. A couple apps from the store won't work until updated and give me an error I need to have windows updates enabled (just did a fresh install and didn't update apps...
  10. Cannot login to Microsoft Store with personal account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot login to Microsoft Store with personal account: I would like to install apps from the Microsoft Store, but the only apps listed in the store are those associated with my work. When I try to logout and login with my personal MS account, the login interface informs me that I must use a Work or School account. If I go to...