Windows 10: Windows store

Discus and support Windows store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I removed windows store from one using powershell query Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* -AllUsers Remove-AppxPackage of my laptop which was onOS... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AnkitPurwar, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Windows store

Hi

I removed windows store from one using powershell query Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* -AllUsers Remove-AppxPackage of my laptop which was onOS version 1909. And now there is not windows store in it.

I reset my laptop thinking that might bring windows store back, but no luck.

What if I feature update my laptop OS from 1909 to 20H2 will this brink back the windows store?

:)

AnkitPurwar, Jan 22, 2021

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 22, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Windows store

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows store

1. Windows store - Similar Threads - store

2. How do I fix microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix microsoft store?: Everytime I open microsoft store I am met with "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later". I have tried resetting the store and have gotten the same message again. This issue has also caused the xbox app to not work...
  3. How do I fix microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix microsoft store?: Everytime I open microsoft store I am met with "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later". I have tried resetting the store and have gotten the same message again. This issue has also caused the xbox app to not work...
  4. Can't install application from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install application from Microsoft Store.: I need to install GlideX application from Microsoft Store, when i click install, it download its and then says: "There has been an error".In details error code is Code: 0x80073CF6I tried reseting microsoft store application with MSReset, reinstalling it though with the same...
  5. Can't install application from Microsoft Store.

Can't install application from Microsoft Store.: I need to install GlideX application from Microsoft Store, when i click install, it download its and then says: "There has been an error".In details error code is Code: 0x80073CF6I tried reseting microsoft store application with MSReset, reinstalling it though with the same...
  6. Microsoft store is dissabled but i want to change the account i use for minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store is dissabled but i want to change the account i use for minecraft: Microsoft store is dissabled but i want to change the account i use for minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-dissabled-but-i-want-to-change/0b9b8151-6c3a-4938-86e3-a92fbd8bfaff
  7. Microsoft store is dissabled but i want to change the account i use for minecraft

Microsoft store is dissabled but i want to change the account i use for minecraft: Microsoft store is dissabled but i want to change the account i use for minecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-is-dissabled-but-i-want-to-change/0b9b8151-6c3a-4938-86e3-a92fbd8bfaff
  8. Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones.Microsoft store connection error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones.Microsoft store connection error.: Hi everyone!So I've been trying to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones for almost three days,everytime I got a meesage saying "Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones due Microsoft store connection error". Anyone having a solution for it? Thank you in advance....
  9. Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones.Microsoft store connection error.

Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones.Microsoft store connection error.: Hi everyone!So I've been trying to buy Dolby Atmos for Headphones for almost three days,everytime I got a meesage saying "Cannot activate Dolby Atmos for Headphones due Microsoft store connection error". Anyone having a solution for it? Thank you in advance....
  10. TypeError in windows store, i can't connect to my account.

TypeError in windows store, i can't connect to my account.: Wrote down the error it displays, if anycan help i'd appreciate."An error occurred. If you plan to request support, please report the following error code to your administrator: TypeError."...