Windows 10: Windows store

Discus and support Windows store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi I removed windows store from one using powershell query Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* -AllUsers Remove-AppxPackage of my laptop which was onOS... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AnkitPurwar, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Windows store

Hi

I removed windows store from one using powershell query Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* -AllUsers Remove-AppxPackage of my laptop which was onOS version 1909. And now there is not windows store in it.

I reset my laptop thinking that might bring windows store back, but no luck.

What if I feature update my laptop OS from 1909 to 20H2 will this brink back the windows store?

:)

AnkitPurwar, Jan 22, 2021

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 22, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Windows store

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows store

1. Windows store - Similar Threads - store

2. Microsoft Store apps issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store apps issue: So this problem has been present for a little while wherein apps installed from the Microsoft Store the mouse goes outside of the window when it shouldn't. For example, in a game, when I look around at some point the mouse will leave the window and go to the desktop if it's...
  3. Can I use my bootable pen drive not only for boot but also for file transfer and store?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I use my bootable pen drive not only for boot but also for file transfer and store?: I have a 16 GB pen drive. I have boot it by "Media Creation Tool." So, how can I use it for file transfer or store so that bootability doesn`t lost. Are there any way to do that? If it, how can I do it??...
  4. Where does windows 10 store "Boot Time"

in Windows 10 Support
    Where does windows 10 store "Boot Time": Hi! If I type in cmd Code: systeminfo | find "Boot Time" It tells me the time when computer was rebooted. Where deos windows store this information? Any registry keys? I mean it can survive reboot so it must be stored somewhere else than RAM also. 174888
  5. Is there any way to get back MS store without windows reinstall?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there any way to get back MS store without windows reinstall?: My ms store was not working, it was giving me error after installing apps so i went to app settings and reset it. After reset it wasnt opening at all, after restarting laptop, same issue. Due to it not opening now my photos app also stopped working, so i removed it. Now i...
  6. Microsoft Store Wont Install Apps

Microsoft Store Wont Install Apps: I tried to install any app from Microsoft store and it's not working. I then figured that my PC is not visible in the list. The PC shown is mu old PC that i am no longer using. How can i fix it? Or add back my PC to the list? And is it why i cant install any app?...
  7. All app updates from Windwos Store failing. This is apparently year old issue happening...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All app updates from Windwos Store failing. This is apparently year old issue happening...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iWizardB [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lrupq4/all_app_updates_from_windwos_store_failing_this/
  8. Can't Install or Update apps on Microsoft Store

Can't Install or Update apps on Microsoft Store: I have tried every solution, including this post Error code 0x87af000b - Microsoft Community which is very close to my problem. I have tried doing clean boots, PowerShell commands, windows store reset and troubleshooting and even sfc/scannow. Also the problem is only...
  9. Thrift store PC, unknown PIN/password, how to unlock?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thrift store PC, unknown PIN/password, how to unlock?: My adult non-techy daughter got a laptop cheap from a thrift store. It has Windows 10, and expects the PIN or password from the previous owner. Of course, we don't know this. (Showed previous owner's hotmail address, sent an email to that address but got no response.) What's...
  10. Windows Update service seems to be working but the microsoft store says other ways

Windows Update service seems to be working but the microsoft store says other ways: So recently I stumbled upon a really strange problem. Basically, the Windows Update service was running like usual but the Microsoft store said that it was not running and didn't allow me to update or install anything so I like a normal person was trying to fix that problem...