Windows 10: Windows straight inteface

Discus and support Windows straight inteface in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't really know what did I press but when I alt-tab-ed I saw this... I don't know why my taskbar is like that but... is there any way to restore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndreiPreda1, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Windows straight inteface

I don't really know what did I press but when I alt-tab-ed I saw this... I don't know why my taskbar is like that but... is there any way to restore this without restoring windows?Windows straight inteface [​IMG]

:)

AndreiPreda1, Jun 29, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 29, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows straight inteface

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows straight inteface

1. Windows straight inteface - Similar Threads - straight inteface

2. how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked?: I am just wondering how do you know if your laptop or mobile device has been hacked? My laptop keeps popping up different files trace, location, event id and log files, also it says I have a webcam connected and to turn on when i log in? How can I find it and erase anything...
  3. how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked?: I am just wondering how do you know if your laptop or mobile device has been hacked? My laptop keeps popping up different files trace, location, event id and log files, also it says I have a webcam connected and to turn on when i log in? How can I find it and erase anything...
  4. Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text?: Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/without-the-ruler-tool-how-do-we-draw-a-straight/9dfafec3-c8cc-4972-ae7e-835535240056
  5. Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text?

Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text?: Without the ruler tool, how do we draw a straight highlight over text? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/without-the-ruler-tool-how-do-we-draw-a-straight/9dfafec3-c8cc-4972-ae7e-835535240056
  6. Bluetooth headphones go straight to 100% volume when connecting to Windows computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones go straight to 100% volume when connecting to Windows computer: I recently acquired a pair of bluetooth headphones, and whenever I connect them to my laptop windows 11, the volume goes straight to 100%. Is there a way to prevent them from doing this?...
  7. Bluetooth headphones go straight to 100% volume when connecting to Windows computer

Bluetooth headphones go straight to 100% volume when connecting to Windows computer: I recently acquired a pair of bluetooth headphones, and whenever I connect them to my laptop windows 11, the volume goes straight to 100%. Is there a way to prevent them from doing this?...
  8. Could I get a Straight answer re: Private vs Public network?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could I get a Straight answer re: Private vs Public network?: Hi. I've googled the question I'd like to get a Straight answer to my question: Should I have my Windows 10 desktop PC set to Private or Public, and which setting would provide the best level of security?However, no matter how I word my Question, what normally comes up are...
  9. Could I get a Straight answer re: Private vs Public network?

Could I get a Straight answer re: Private vs Public network?: Hi. I've googled the question I'd like to get a Straight answer to my question: Should I have my Windows 10 desktop PC set to Private or Public, and which setting would provide the best level of security?However, no matter how I word my Question, what normally comes up are...
  10. Could I get a Straight answer re: Private vs Public network?

in Windows 10 Customization