Windows 10: WINDOWS STREAMING PROBLEMS; MOUSE CURSOR FIX

Discus and support WINDOWS STREAMING PROBLEMS; MOUSE CURSOR FIX in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i FIGURED OUT WHAT WAS CAUSING MY STREAMING SHUTTING OFF AND ON EVERY FEW SECONDS BY ITSELF AND MY MOUSE JUMBLING. I HAD MY BLUETOOTH ON AND MY MOUSE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BEST TECH 1966, Apr 21, 2021.

1. WINDOWS STREAMING PROBLEMS; MOUSE CURSOR FIX

i FIGURED OUT WHAT WAS CAUSING MY STREAMING SHUTTING OFF AND ON EVERY FEW SECONDS BY ITSELF AND MY MOUSE JUMBLING. I HAD MY BLUETOOTH ON AND MY MOUSE SETTINGS WERE WRONG. i BELIEVE I HAD THE MOUSE LOOKING FOR OTHER DEVICES OR SOMETHING BUT TURNING THE BLUETOOTH OFF REALLY HELPED THE MOST. i TURNED OFF THE TOUCHPAD ALSO, IF YOU NOTICE IT ASKS FOR SENSITIVITY. SO I TURNED IT OFF. IT TOOK ME BUYING 3 NEW MOUSES TO FIX IT, BUT IT IS WORKING GREAT NOW. THANKS.

:)

BEST TECH 1966, Apr 21, 2021
  2. OneMoar Win User

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

take the canned air to it with gusto and see what happens
    I used to burn though a mouse every year back when Played competitive quake 3 and it s mods

OneMoar, Apr 21, 2021
  3. Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Apr 21, 2021
  4. WINDOWS STREAMING PROBLEMS; MOUSE CURSOR FIX

Problems with mouse cursor lockup.

Aaaand the ironic thing there is, that no doubt WOULD void the warranty.

Seriously though, thanks for the suggestion but I plan to wait for their response. They said they can't authorize a replacement unless all the troubleshooting steps they emailed me don't work, which they didn't.

I've also contacted Newegg, and they said they'll do anything they can to help get me a manufacturer replacement in the case of the mouse not working with any of Logi's troubleshooting steps and if Logi refuses to replace it.

I had an MX500 that easily outlasted this one with lots of use. Seems to me the more complex the mouse, the more failure prone they are.

Frag Maniac, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

WINDOWS STREAMING PROBLEMS; MOUSE CURSOR FIX

1. WINDOWS STREAMING PROBLEMS; MOUSE CURSOR FIX - Similar Threads - STREAMING PROBLEMS MOUSE

2. How to fix cursor and mouse shuttering?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix cursor and mouse shuttering?: My new laptop has a few problems, when I move the mouse, the cursor starts to freeze and jerk, it also affects my gaming and working process, the cursor will freeze and accompanied by keyboard and sound delays as well as freezes. My laptop is HP Victus 15 2023 i5 12450H, RTX...
  3. How to fix cursor and mouse shuttering?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix cursor and mouse shuttering?: My new laptop has a few problems, when I move the mouse, the cursor starts to freeze and jerk, it also affects my gaming and working process, the cursor will freeze and accompanied by keyboard and sound delays as well as freezes. My laptop is HP Victus 15 2023 i5 12450H, RTX...
  4. How to fix mouse cursor blinking issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix mouse cursor blinking issue?: info: I am using window 10 and I am having this problemNote:I get this problem twice times I did restart my pc and it still randomly happened again look like the restart did not completely solved the problem it just a temporary solution I want a better solution to solve this...
  5. How to fix mouse cursor blinking issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix mouse cursor blinking issue?: info: I am using window 10 and I am having this problemNote:I get this problem twice times I did restart my pc and it still randomly happened again look like the restart did not completely solved the problem it just a temporary solution I want a better solution to solve this...
  6. How to fix mouse cursor blinking issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Having a problem with my mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having a problem with my mouse cursor: Whenever I swipe my mouse too fast into the side of my screen, it disappears for a second and makes an error sound. When ever I spin around too fast in games, I freeze for a second. submitted by /u/Cfoshizzle [link] [comments]...
  8. Custom mouse cursor problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom mouse cursor problems: Hi, I've recently downloaded some custom mouse cursors from Open Cursor Library and once I applied them they looked great. But, as soon as I used the touchscreen the cursor disappeared and would not show up until I went back into the pointer settings and reapplied them with...
  9. The problem with the mouse. The cursor freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The problem with the mouse. The cursor freezes: While browsing the web, the mouse cursor freezes. You need to reset the computer to continue to browse the web. 63303
  10. Bluetooth Mouse cursor problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Mouse cursor problem: I have a gigabyte M7700B bluetooth mouse. This works well with my laptops (which have bluetooth built in) - all efforts to use with my desktop PC however gives a problem.*Sad The desktop required a USB bluetooth dongle - so I bought an admittedly cheap CSR V4. I can set...