Windows 10: Windows struggles to boot.

Discus and support Windows struggles to boot. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I recently brought an old computer and it worked for a while but eventually instead of booting up, I got an error message saying, "Recover, It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EvyAnderson, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Windows struggles to boot.

Hi, I recently brought an old computer and it worked for a while but eventually instead of booting up, I got an error message saying, "Recover, It looks like windows hasn't loaded correctly". I figured it was because the hard drive windows was on was old so I stuck windows on an ssd and plugged it in. Now windows loads and works if I go into the BIOS and boot over-ride with the SSD. But I have to do that every time I turn on the computer otherwise it comes up with a different error and doesn't boot up. I think it said something about something being missing. I have tried putting the SSD in front of the HDD in the boot order but it still comes up with that issue. It works fine without the hard drive plugged in but I can't really use a computer with just a 128gB storage. Is there something I can do or is it likely that the hard drive is just too old?

Thanks for helping.

:)

EvyAnderson, Jan 20, 2021
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jan 20, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Windows struggles to boot.

freaksavior, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows struggles to boot.

1. Windows struggles to boot. - Similar Threads - struggles boot

2. Struggling to use internet after using OMEN gaming hub Optimizer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Struggling to use internet after using OMEN gaming hub Optimizer.: Hello. I recently purchased a new pc, and I decided to install Omen gaming hub on it as I used it on my laptop which was an Hp laptop, and I really liked how easy and effective it was to use. I've tried ccleaner, but I didn't like it, and preferred to use Omen hub as it was...
  3. Struggling to use internet after using OMEN gaming hub Optimizer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Struggling to use internet after using OMEN gaming hub Optimizer.: Hello. I recently purchased a new pc, and I decided to install Omen gaming hub on it as I used it on my laptop which was an Hp laptop, and I really liked how easy and effective it was to use. I've tried ccleaner, but I didn't like it, and preferred to use Omen hub as it was...
  4. i'm struggling with installing windows 11

i'm struggling with installing windows 11: hey guys i wanted to upgrade windows from 10 to 11 and i downloaded the iso file from microsoft's official site but when i run the file in the picture it's running for 3 or 4 seconds sometimes 1s and stops running, by the way my lap top meets all requirements that windows 11...
  5. My PC is booting up but my drives are struggling to power on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is booting up but my drives are struggling to power on.: It takes a very long time for both my drives--an SSD and an HDD--to boot up; the CPU fan will spin up, the PC powered on the whole time, and there will be no display and the drives do not spin. After a while, the computer restarts on its own. It does this many times until,...
  6. My PC is booting up but my drives are struggling to power on.

My PC is booting up but my drives are struggling to power on.: It takes a very long time for both my drives--an SSD and an HDD--to boot up; the CPU fan will spin up, the PC powered on the whole time, and there will be no display and the drives do not spin. After a while, the computer restarts on its own. It does this many times until,...
  7. My PC is booting up but my drives are struggling to power on.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I have been trying to dual boot Ubuntu 22.04 and Windows 11. I am struggling where it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been trying to dual boot Ubuntu 22.04 and Windows 11. I am struggling where it is...: After I start the setup my computer prompts me to install drivers because it can’t find any in the installation media. I tried downloading the drivers for my motherboard and gpu onto an external hard drive and then inserting it during the installation when it gave me that...
  9. I have been trying to dual boot Ubuntu 22.04 and Windows 11. I am struggling where it is...

I have been trying to dual boot Ubuntu 22.04 and Windows 11. I am struggling where it is...: After I start the setup my computer prompts me to install drivers because it can’t find any in the installation media. I tried downloading the drivers for my motherboard and gpu onto an external hard drive and then inserting it during the installation when it gave me that...
  10. Windows 10 Won't Boot up on my New PC Build and I'm Really Struggling to Figure Out What...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Won't Boot up on my New PC Build and I'm Really Struggling to Figure Out What...: Almost a month ago I built my first PC. Whenever I try to boot windows it doesn't work. For some context my PC boots into bios completely fine with zero issues and everything (my hardware) looks just fine in bios. I have also used memtest86 to make sure that my CPU and ram...