Windows 10: Windows stuck after recovery

Discus and support Windows stuck after recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I started Windows recovery yesterday due to some problems with wifi connection. But after this my laptop it's Microsoft Surface Laptop has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnnaIvashchenko, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Windows stuck after recovery

I started Windows recovery yesterday due to some problems with wifi connection.

But after this my laptop it's Microsoft Surface Laptop has been turning on, trying to browse you can see in the picture and turning off. It has been happening for hours.

I tried pressing power button for three times but it doesn't stop.

Looking forward for answers.

Thanks in advance. Windows stuck after recovery [​IMG]

:)

AnnaIvashchenko, Mar 2, 2021

2. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Mar 2, 2021
  3. stuck in recovery

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that your computer is stuck in Automatic repair loop. In this case, I would suggest you to try the following methods:

Disconnect all external devices connected to the computer except essential devices like keyboard and mouse and then boot the computer and check. Sometimes, issues with external devices could cause issues with Windows startup. If the issue still persists,
    try the following methods.

Method 1: Run SFC/SCANNOW command in Windows 10:

• Left click on Start button.

• Right click on Command Prompt (Admin) option which will let you run
      'Run as administrator’.

• Command Prompt Window pops up.

• Type: SFC /SCANNOW and hit Enter.

You can also follow the link below for reference:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Try the following steps to run DISM scan to check and restore system file corruption:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

Method 2: If the above steps didn’t fix the issue, then I would suggest you to perform a system restore to an earlier date prior to this issue. Refer to these steps to perform a system restore from within the Windows recovery
    environment:

• When you enter the blue screen with advanced options (Windows recovery environment), click on ‘Troubleshoot’.
    • Now, click on ‘Advanced options’ and then click on ‘System Restore’.
    • Follow the prompts and choose a restore point created before this issue started.

Please let us know how it goes. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Windows stuck after recovery

android recovery and kernel.img

IF you cannot enter ADB then your drivers are not working. Download the proper drivers for the device and do adb.exe devices to see if it shows anything

brandonwh64, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows stuck after recovery

1. Windows stuck after recovery - Similar Threads - stuck recovery

2. Stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on recovery screen: My pc has been on a blue recovery screen for 10 days now, the error is 0xc000000f and it says windows system 32. When i hit enter or F8 like it says, my screen just flashes black and it’s still on the same screen. My bootable drive should arrive today but i’m worried it won’t...
  3. Stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on recovery screen: My pc has been on a blue recovery screen for 10 days now, the error is 0xc000000f and it says windows system 32. When i hit enter or F8 like it says, my screen just flashes black and it’s still on the same screen. My bootable drive should arrive today but i’m worried it won’t...
  4. Stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Window 11 Boot Stuck In Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Boot Stuck In Recovery: My PC wont start after waking up from sleep, now it stuck in window recovery every time it start. i have try roll back update but still the same and start up repair fail also. Looking for advise on how to resolve this, any advise on recovery option or using command prompt ?...
  6. Window 11 Boot Stuck In Recovery

Window 11 Boot Stuck In Recovery: My PC wont start after waking up from sleep, now it stuck in window recovery every time it start. i have try roll back update but still the same and start up repair fail also. Looking for advise on how to resolve this, any advise on recovery option or using command prompt ?...
  7. Stuck in bitlocker recovery key blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in bitlocker recovery key blue screen: I recently changed motherboard, case, cpu cooler and case fans from my hp omen 25l and upon the first boot, it is stuck in the blue screen asking for bitlocker recovery key. When i go to aka.ms/myrecoverykey it says “You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys uploaded to your...
  8. Stuck in bitlocker recovery key blue screen

Stuck in bitlocker recovery key blue screen: I recently changed motherboard, case, cpu cooler and case fans from my hp omen 25l and upon the first boot, it is stuck in the blue screen asking for bitlocker recovery key. When i go to aka.ms/myrecoverykey it says “You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys uploaded to your...
  9. Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized: Hi, Since my Laptop Win11 did an update and shutdown, it's stuck on BitLock recovery loop. Pressing the Esc key for more options does not work, I get a Bluescreen everytime. Entering my BitLock recovery key does not work, again, I get a Bluescreen. I tried a bootable Win11...
  10. Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized

Laptop stuck in BitLock recovery Mode after Update, SSD is not being recognized: Hi, Since my Laptop Win11 did an update and shutdown, it's stuck on BitLock recovery loop. Pressing the Esc key for more options does not work, I get a Bluescreen everytime. Entering my BitLock recovery key does not work, again, I get a Bluescreen. I tried a bootable Win11...