Windows 10: Windows stuck at 3% when installing windows 11??????

Discus and support Windows stuck at 3% when installing windows 11?????? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Don’t know what to do since if I turn pc off it’ll corrupt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by James Rodgers, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Windows stuck at 3% when installing windows 11??????

Don’t know what to do since if I turn pc off it’ll corrupt

:)

James Rodgers, Nov 24, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Windows stuck at 3% when installing windows 11??????

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows stuck at 3% when installing windows 11??????

1. Windows stuck at 3% when installing windows 11?????? - Similar Threads - stuck installing

2. I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...: I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please let me know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-installing-windows-11-from-usb-but-got-stuck/0bebcd67-c17b-4f68-be5d-cc08821cae54
  3. I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...: I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please let me know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-installing-windows-11-from-usb-but-got-stuck/0bebcd67-c17b-4f68-be5d-cc08821cae54
  4. Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.: We wanted to update our Xiaomi laptop running win10. But there was no option in the update sector. We found an win11 install app. I think it was officiall. We let it run and on halfway we connected the charger. But then it started up in Winre mode and won't boot up normally!...
  5. Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.

Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.: We wanted to update our Xiaomi laptop running win10. But there was no option in the update sector. We found an win11 install app. I think it was officiall. We let it run and on halfway we connected the charger. But then it started up in Winre mode and won't boot up normally!...
  6. windows 11 23h2 installation stuck at 27% in getting updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 23h2 installation stuck at 27% in getting updates: i've been trying to install windows 11 on my laptop and each time it always gets stuck at 27% in the getting updates: checking for updates part.i have tried the windows update troubleshooter, and i have also used the net stop & net start method for wuauserv, cryptsvc, bits...
  7. windows 11 23h2 installation stuck at 27% in getting updates

windows 11 23h2 installation stuck at 27% in getting updates: i've been trying to install windows 11 on my laptop and each time it always gets stuck at 27% in the getting updates: checking for updates part.i have tried the windows update troubleshooter, and i have also used the net stop & net start method for wuauserv, cryptsvc, bits...
  8. Windows 11 to 10 installation from media creation tool gets stuck and fails at 63%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 to 10 installation from media creation tool gets stuck and fails at 63%: So, I want to downgrade from win 11 to 10 and I installed the windows 10 media creation tool and run it. I selected the option "Upgrade current computer" I dont really remember exactly how its called but its sth like that. The installation started and I was hyped. But at some...
  9. Windows 11 to 10 installation from media creation tool gets stuck and fails at 63%

Windows 11 to 10 installation from media creation tool gets stuck and fails at 63%: So, I want to downgrade from win 11 to 10 and I installed the windows 10 media creation tool and run it. I selected the option "Upgrade current computer" I dont really remember exactly how its called but its sth like that. The installation started and I was hyped. But at some...
  10. My installation of windows is stuck at 31%

My installation of windows is stuck at 31%: My installation of windows is stuck at 31% I am trying with the setup on computer two times and leave the computer overnight but still stuck there and two times with two usb but still stuck...