Windows 10: Windows stuck at 3% when installing windows 11??????

Discus and support Windows stuck at 3% when installing windows 11?????? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Don’t know what to do since if I turn pc off it’ll corrupt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by James Rodgers, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Windows stuck at 3% when installing windows 11??????

Don’t know what to do since if I turn pc off it’ll corrupt

:)

James Rodgers, Nov 24, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Windows stuck at 3% when installing windows 11??????

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows stuck at 3% when installing windows 11??????

1. Windows stuck at 3% when installing windows 11?????? - Similar Threads - stuck installing

2. Screen stuck on installing 99%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen stuck on installing 99%: When i was installing windows 11 everything was going smoothly until i came across thisThe screen is dark and saysInstalling 99%Please keep your computer onYour computer may restart a few timesIts been like this for an hour and before it was on Just a momemt for 1h 30mins and...
  3. Screen stuck on installing 99%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen stuck on installing 99%: When i was installing windows 11 everything was going smoothly until i came across thisThe screen is dark and saysInstalling 99%Please keep your computer onYour computer may restart a few timesIts been like this for an hour and before it was on Just a momemt for 1h 30mins and...
  4. New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending: There's an apparently new feature that is being rolled out by microsoft. It is a new way to connect to your phone. I can not get it to install even though the option is available on my pc. I've contacted microsoft support and instead of solving the problem, they told me to...
  5. New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending

New Cross Device Experience Host won't install for me...stuck on pending: There's an apparently new feature that is being rolled out by microsoft. It is a new way to connect to your phone. I can not get it to install even though the option is available on my pc. I've contacted microsoft support and instead of solving the problem, they told me to...
  6. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....: So, my Mac was low on storage and there was something I needed that only Windows had. So I just backed up all important files; and downloaded Windows 10. I've done this multiple times before, everything went perfectly the other times. However; when I tried to run the latest...
  7. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....: So, my Mac was low on storage and there was something I needed that only Windows had. So I just backed up all important files; and downloaded Windows 10. I've done this multiple times before, everything went perfectly the other times. However; when I tried to run the latest...
  8. Unable to install correct drivers for my CPU; stuck with Microsoft Basic Display Adapter....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!: Just to give context, a few months ago I had shutdown my desktop and it started an update. Before I left, the cable slipped out and the desktop instantly shutdown. It wouldn't open and after 1 day I finally got in. Thankfully, all my data was saved. I ran an SFC/scannow and...
  10. Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!

Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!: Just to give context, a few months ago I had shutdown my desktop and it started an update. Before I left, the cable slipped out and the desktop instantly shutdown. It wouldn't open and after 1 day I finally got in. Thankfully, all my data was saved. I ran an SFC/scannow and...