Windows 10: Windows stuck at boot screen when I try to boot

Discus and support Windows stuck at boot screen when I try to boot in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Most of the times, when I shutdown or hibernate my Windows 10 on Haier y11c, and I try to boot it, it stuck at the following screen [ATTACH] then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ShaidaMuhammad, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Windows stuck at boot screen when I try to boot

Most of the times, when I shutdown or hibernate my Windows 10 on Haier y11c, and I try to boot it, it stuck at the following screen

Windows stuck at boot screen when I try to boot c1167188-aac2-44ba-919e-7dcc5dc6d052?upload=true.jpg

then I press the power button to shutdown it, and then try boot it.
    When I try boot windows, it takes too much time to boot. almost 15 to 20 minutes.

:)

ShaidaMuhammad, Mar 22, 2020
  2. JanJan Win User

Computer stuck at MB screen boot

My computer is refusing to boot. Most of the time it would stuck at the MB screen where you would press a button to enter bios. Other time it would get pass that point and go to the windows logo loading then restart itself.

Note: i can enter bios most of the time. my keyboard would register command at MB screen but wouldnt register when i try to choose between dual boot win 7 or ubuntu. sometimes it would be able to go into the windows recovery (cant recover) and restart the loop

I'm thinking it's a power supply or RAM problem...?

additional info: before this happen my computer wont boot at all. i have to remove the speaker and 1 fan for it to boot. if i leave those on, there would be a 1 second long beep and screen stay dark. thank you for any help

JanJan, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Wingo101 Win User
    Windows Vista Startup Problem ( Dual Boot)

I've got a dual boot set up on my computer, with Windows XP Professional 32bit & Vista Ultimate 64bit.

I haven't booted into Vista for quite some time now because I get better performance from XP. But now, if I try to boot into Vista, it goes through until after the Welcome screen & just gets stuck on a black screen with the pointer showing.

I have tried repairing the startup using the Vista CD.

Any suggestions?

Wingo101, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Windows stuck at boot screen when I try to boot

Stuck on Yellow Boot Screen

Hi Prometeo,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that after updating the system it is stuck at boot screen. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Which was the latest update you tried to update your system?
    • What is the make and model of you PC/Laptop?
    • Are you able to get into Desktop screen after waiting for long time?
    • What happens when you force shutdown and restart the machine?
    Please post us back with above information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows stuck at boot screen when I try to boot

1. Windows stuck at boot screen when I try to boot - Similar Threads - stuck boot screen

2. Pc stuck on logo screen when I try to boot into troubleshoot mode, it is stuck on “Press...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on logo screen when I try to boot into troubleshoot mode, it is stuck on “Press...: I had installed some drivers from HP official website and now my PC is stuck on starting logo screen and when I try to boot into troubleshoot mode by repeatedly pressing F11, F9,ESC, etc keys is in it loads the screen and I get this option to press the ESC key for the...
  3. Pc stuck on logo screen when I try to boot into troubleshoot mode, it is stuck on “Press...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck on logo screen when I try to boot into troubleshoot mode, it is stuck on “Press...: I had installed some drivers from HP official website and now my PC is stuck on starting logo screen and when I try to boot into troubleshoot mode by repeatedly pressing F11, F9,ESC, etc keys is in it loads the screen and I get this option to press the ESC key for the...
  4. Pc stuck on logo screen when I try to boot into troubleshoot mode, it is stuck on “Press...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck on boot screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on boot screen: My pc is stuck on the asrock boot screen I have no idea what the issue is but it's been like this for around a 4-5 months now and I just thought to do this. Theres also the issue of no keyboards working on this screen so i cant launch into bios. It will also eventually after...
  6. Screen flickering when try to boot windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering when try to boot windows: My laptop was running normally , i don t remember very well but after i checked some updates on deiver bootster app , i ve did the update of video card and that s where the problems started. I don t remember what i did that night very well but now when i turn it on ,black...
  7. Screen flickering when try to boot windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickering when try to boot windows: My laptop was running normally , i don t remember very well but after i checked some updates on deiver bootster app , i ve did the update of video card and that s where the problems started. I don t remember what i did that night very well but now when i turn it on ,black...
  8. Screen flickering when try to boot windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Stuck on boot when trying to install windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stuck on boot when trying to install windows 10: alright so i built my first computer literally the first one and finally got it to work, and i was installing windows, and there was the point where i had to choose either my ssd or hdd to install windows and i didnt know which one was which, so i unplugged my hdd and it...
  10. Stuck in the Boot Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in the Boot Screen: My current problem is no matter what i do it wont go past the boot screen stage. How it happened was when i was playing a game called Valorant and out of no where my game freeze’s and my screen turns black but i can tell my keyboard and mouse are still lit up. So I thought i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Haier y11c wnot boot

2. haier y11c struck on boot