Windows 10: Windows stuck at choose a keyboard layout

Discus and support Windows stuck at choose a keyboard layout in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an old desktop running on Windows 10. Out of nowhere, the screen went crazy. I rebooted, and now the current situation is: The screen is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LebaneseHowl, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Windows stuck at choose a keyboard layout

I have an old desktop running on Windows 10.

Out of nowhere, the screen went crazy. I rebooted, and now the current situation is:

The screen is always sort of weird but I can sort of read what is displayed.

I can initially get into the BIOS setup menu before windows launching, using a keyboard and pressing F10.

Once I exit the BIOS menu, I get where windows does "Automatic repair". Then it gets into "Choose your keyboard layout" and is stuck there. The keyboard does not answer there. And there I am stuck.

I don't have any capability of creating a CD I have not seen any of those in like 10 years to reboot or something like this. The only other pieces of hardware I have at home are modern apple products without even a USB slot.

What do I do next?

Thanks,

Roger

Windows stuck at choose a keyboard layout [​IMG]

:)

LebaneseHowl, Jan 23, 2021

2. Stuck in “choose keyboard layout” loop

My Acer laptop running Windows 10 is stuck in a choose keyboard layout loop.

Every time I select the US keyboard the laptop just shuts down and reboots.

It then comes back to the Choose keyboard layout page.

Is there a way to fix this that doesn't involve a whole lot of complicated steps?

IanWil2007, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Windows 10 stuck on choose keyboard layout

I have hope to get an answer. I will post what they will tell me

gabrielgut98, Jan 23, 2021
  4. jaybobMT Win User

Windows stuck at choose a keyboard layout

Choose your keyboard layout is stuck

Hi,

My PC is stuck on the "choose your keyboard layout" screen and I can't get it to do anything.

I downloaded the media creation tool and burned it to DVD, but the PC will not boot from the DVD. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

jaybobMT, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows stuck at choose a keyboard layout

1. Windows stuck at choose a keyboard layout - Similar Threads - stuck choose keyboard

2. Stuck in “choose keyboard layout” loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in “choose keyboard layout” loop: My Acer laptop running Windows 10 is stuck in a choose keyboard layout loop. Every time I select the US keyboard the laptop just shuts down and reboots. It then comes back to the Choose keyboard layout page. Is there a way to fix this that doesn't involve a whole lot of...
  3. windows stuck on choose your keyboard layout

windows stuck on choose your keyboard layout: i already have 1909 update and restarted 2 or 3 times its fine i disabled 2 services that aren't from microsoft and restarted that happened i need to have my data back on desktop and don't need to format is there any help [ATTACH]...
  4. my windows restarted and stuck on choose your keyboard layout

my windows restarted and stuck on choose your keyboard layout: i already have 1909 update and restarted 2 or 3 times its fine i disabled 2 services that aren't from microsoft and restarted that happened i need to have my data back on desktop and don't need to format is there any help [ATTACH]...
  5. Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Choose your keyboard layout" screen: I was playing a video game when my pc blue screened and crashed. Confused, I fired it back up again however, it took me to a screen that said something about automatic repair. Before that screen has any analysis, it takes me to a blue screen that says, "Choose your keyboard...
  6. Windows 10 Stuck in Automatic Reparir choose keyboard layout

Windows 10 Stuck in Automatic Reparir choose keyboard layout: In Windows 10 version 1803 with all current updates I was having issues with networking and for whatever reason I decided to do a restore point of earlier this year 2018. Once I ran the restore point a blue screen stated, There was a problem we need to collect more...
  7. Windows 10 stuck at "Choose keyboard layout" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck at "Choose keyboard layout" screen: Firstly I want to make it very clear that I currently have no access to my PC, it will not load the sing in screen let alone the desktop. Half the time it boots up in automatic repair mode and goes to the "choose a keyboard layout" screen and as this screen loads all of my...
  8. restore stuck at choose a keyboard layout

restore stuck at choose a keyboard layout: I did a system restore on my Computer, that was upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. I had been running Windows 10 ever since the upgrade became available. It started to do the restore operation, but it stopped at choose a keyboard layout and my usb keyboard and usb mouse...
  9. Windows 10 stuck on choose keyboard layout

Windows 10 stuck on choose keyboard layout: Windows 10 upgraded my computer today. The problem I am having right now that I am stuck on choose keyboard layout auto repair screen. My keyboard works but when light goes out on keyboard and mouse I am not able to actively select any layout. Does anyone know how I fixed...
  10. Stuck at "Choose a keyboard layout".

Stuck at "Choose a keyboard layout".: Can anyone tell me how to fix that problem 23237