Windows 10: Windows stuck at login loop saying hibernating

Discus and support Windows stuck at login loop saying hibernating in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a acer aspire es1 laptop and i upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and when i switch on my computer from cold boot it loads up but when at the login screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Glitched Creep, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Glitched Creep Win User

Windows stuck at login loop saying hibernating

I have a acer aspire es1 laptop and i upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and when i switch on my computer from cold boot it loads up but when at the login screen it gives the spinning wheel saying hibernating above it but will not go any further. Need help please

:)

Glitched Creep, Aug 10, 2015
  2. chriskorth Win User

Blue screen loop

I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 with minimal problems. Then it said that another update was available for the 64 bit. Then I got stuck on the blue screen loop. So I forced my computer to shut down, but it only goes to hibernation. So I can't even use a
    recovery disk to restart it. It's just stuck in a hibernation and a black screen.

chriskorth, Aug 10, 2015
  3. TsewangRinchen Win User
    Hibernating

Laptop stuck on the screen showing “Hibernating” when trying to login .

TsewangRinchen, Aug 10, 2015
  4. alphanumeric New Member

Power down, remove the battery, unplug the power pack, press and hold down the power button for about 10 seconds. Plug it all back in and see if it will fully boot up. If it does you may want to turn off Windows Fast Startup, https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html And or disable hibernation/sleep.

alphanumeric, Aug 10, 2015
  5. gorwyn Win User
    I have the same problem, I have tried the above a couple of times but it is still hibernating, any other ideas??

I can't get into the computer to do anything that may stop it. It is just a blue screen with the circling dots and Hibernating across

Many thanks

gorwyn, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows stuck at login loop saying hibernating - Similar Threads - stuck login loop

2. Windows 10 update stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update stuck in a loop: Turned my laptop on today and got the "Hi we have some updates for your PC" and now it is stuck doing that screen... this might take several minutes blah, blah blah. Well it has been doing this for about 2 hours. How do I get to my desktop? And what steps do I need to take to...
  3. Stuck on Auto repair loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Auto repair loop: I’ve had my laptop for about 6 or 7 years. A Dell Inspiron 3520, It worked perfecly fine, has never given me a problem until last September(2017) I was about to shut it down and it asked me for a system update, I clicked cancel and turned it off so i would do it the next day....
  4. Laptop stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop stuck in boot loop: I tried to recover my laptop (Asus E402M) and at some point an error occurred and left my laptop in a loop. I have tried getting into advanced recovery but have had no luck. I have tried using a recovery drive but it still doesnt attempt to boot. Please help....
  5. Stuck on update loop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck on update loop: I am not sure where else to post this I am having a huge problem for a while now with my windows 10 desktop it will go into update mode but about half the update it says "we couldnt complete the updates undoing changes" and restarts my pc, it does this in an infinite loop and...
  6. Windows update stuck on a loop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update stuck on a loop: When I went into windows update. It was already checking for updates. It found a definition update for windows defender kb2267602 but is stuck downloading 0%. And just not moving, it's not had a chance to find todays cumulative updates yet! But the concerning thing is the...
  7. Windows Boot Failure - Stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Boot Failure - Stuck in a loop: Let me preface this by hoping I'm in the correct place for this post, and to be sure my title is okay by this forums' standards. Please do redirect and correct me if either are at fault. Hello! I've run into a bit of an issue when it comes to my Toshiba Satellite laptop....
  8. Stuck in Repair Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in Repair Loop: I recently updated to build 10130 and now I'm stuck in a "Preparing Automatic Repair" -> Restart loop. Any thoughts on how to fix this? 6468
  9. Stuck in explorer crash loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in explorer crash loop: Hello! Today, out of nowhere, I started having problems with explorer. When right-clicking on the desktop (or icons on it) explorer would crash and restart itself a few seconds later (icons disappear, taskbar disappears, etc...). I looked for a solution online and many...
  10. Stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in boot loop: I really hope I'm able to communicate everything I've tried here, because it's been a lot so far :P The problem first happened when I tried to install new RealTek audio drivers because my sound failed. Part of that process is to reboot after uninstalling the old drivers....