Windows 10: Windows stuck at login loop saying hibernating

Discus and support Windows stuck at login loop saying hibernating in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a acer aspire es1 laptop and i upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and when i switch on my computer from cold boot it loads up but when at the login screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Glitched Creep, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Windows stuck at login loop saying hibernating

I have a acer aspire es1 laptop and i upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and when i switch on my computer from cold boot it loads up but when at the login screen it gives the spinning wheel saying hibernating above it but will not go any further. Need help please

:)

Glitched Creep, Aug 10, 2015

2. Blue screen loop

I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 with minimal problems. Then it said that another update was available for the 64 bit. Then I got stuck on the blue screen loop. So I forced my computer to shut down, but it only goes to hibernation. So I can't even use a
    recovery disk to restart it. It's just stuck in a hibernation and a black screen.

chriskorth, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Hibernating

Laptop stuck on the screen showing “Hibernating” when trying to login .

TsewangRinchen, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Windows stuck at login loop saying hibernating

Power down, remove the battery, unplug the power pack, press and hold down the power button for about 10 seconds. Plug it all back in and see if it will fully boot up. If it does you may want to turn off Windows Fast Startup, https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html And or disable hibernation/sleep.

alphanumeric, Aug 10, 2015
  5. gorwyn Win User
    I have the same problem, I have tried the above a couple of times but it is still hibernating, any other ideas??

I can't get into the computer to do anything that may stop it. It is just a blue screen with the circling dots and Hibernating across

Many thanks

gorwyn, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows stuck at login loop saying hibernating

1. Windows stuck at login loop saying hibernating - Similar Threads - stuck login loop

2. Windows Computer Stuck On Loop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Computer Stuck On Loop: Hello, a while ago I was notified that my computer did not have enough space to update so I cleared some space and deleted some of my apps and tried again. It worked and it started updating, I went to sleep because it was the night for me. The next day, I come to my computer...
  3. Stuck in a Windows install loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in a Windows install loop.: I looked around for similar issues, but the answers provided didn't really help me. When going to install Windows, it says "The partitions on the disk selected for installation are not in the recommended order." I tried figuring it out, but no luck. I followed the...
  4. Stuck in a loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in a loop: i cant properly boot into windows without getting into the diagnostic tool thingy and only way to boot into windows is if i manually click on the ssd, so what im wondering is can i fix this or should i just get a new key and format all my drives submitted by /u/proeramaaz...
  5. Windows stuck on boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows stuck on boot loop: Windows 10 hp desktop that I think did not update properly maybe due to low disk space. Have tried to unistall updates which runs into a problem. Tried reset this pc and it said not enough space on disk. I have done command notepad.exe to free up space I am trying to access...
  6. PC Hibernating loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Hibernating loop: My laptophibernates after about 20 minutes or less. If I power it back on, it runs for a few minutes before Hibernating again. The loops can be as short as 2 minutes. When I disabled Hibernation, it proceeded to shutdown. I reinstalled Windows but still have the same...
  7. Windows 10 login loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 login loop: After a minute into the desktop the screen goes black then comes back in a different resolution. Eventually it takes me to my login screen which doesn't require a password. Now the loop begins. Black screen, smaller resolution, login screen. I have no idea how to fix this...
  8. machine says hibernating

in Windows 10 Customization
    machine says hibernating: my laptop says hibernating since yesterday- wont let me escape and tried escaping and switching off a few times https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/machine-says-hibernating/8fb2e7e0-c2a7-4ff0-b6d8-d7f4368f076c
  9. Login loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Login loop.: I have an issue with login on windows10. I tried every fix on every forum but it always comes back to having to enter a password. Doesn’t matter what screen im in. PLEASE can someone help me bypass this issue i have. Always says password is in correct even though i can login...
  10. Windows update stuck on a loop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update stuck on a loop: When I went into windows update. It was already checking for updates. It found a definition update for windows defender kb2267602 but is stuck downloading 0%. And just not moving, it's not had a chance to find todays cumulative updates yet! But the concerning thing is the...