Windows 10: Windows stuck at login loop saying hibernating

Discus and support Windows stuck at login loop saying hibernating in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a acer aspire es1 laptop and i upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and when i switch on my computer from cold boot it loads up but when at the login screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Glitched Creep, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Windows stuck at login loop saying hibernating

I have a acer aspire es1 laptop and i upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and when i switch on my computer from cold boot it loads up but when at the login screen it gives the spinning wheel saying hibernating above it but will not go any further. Need help please

:)

Glitched Creep, Aug 10, 2015

2. Blue screen loop

I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 with minimal problems. Then it said that another update was available for the 64 bit. Then I got stuck on the blue screen loop. So I forced my computer to shut down, but it only goes to hibernation. So I can't even use a
    recovery disk to restart it. It's just stuck in a hibernation and a black screen.

chriskorth, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Hibernating

Laptop stuck on the screen showing “Hibernating” when trying to login .

TsewangRinchen, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Windows stuck at login loop saying hibernating

Power down, remove the battery, unplug the power pack, press and hold down the power button for about 10 seconds. Plug it all back in and see if it will fully boot up. If it does you may want to turn off Windows Fast Startup, https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4...dows-10-a.html And or disable hibernation/sleep.

alphanumeric, Aug 10, 2015
  5. gorwyn Win User
    I have the same problem, I have tried the above a couple of times but it is still hibernating, any other ideas??

I can't get into the computer to do anything that may stop it. It is just a blue screen with the circling dots and Hibernating across

Many thanks

gorwyn, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows stuck at login loop saying hibernating

1. Windows stuck at login loop saying hibernating - Similar Threads - stuck login loop

2. Stuck in login loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in login loop: I am having trouble logging into my newer Win11 laptop.From the login screen, I click Sign in under my usernameI get a code to login, yes, I'm connected to the InternetI'm asked to create a PinI get an error message that says it can't create a PinI click on "Skip for now"I...
  3. Stuck in login loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in login loop: I am having trouble logging into my newer Win11 laptop.From the login screen, I click Sign in under my usernameI get a code to login, yes, I'm connected to the InternetI'm asked to create a PinI get an error message that says it can't create a PinI click on "Skip for now"I...
  4. Why is Microsoft Authenticator Stuck in a Login Loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Authenticator Stuck in a Login Loop?: I'm having trouble signing in to my Microsoft account using Microsoft Authenticator on Windows 10. I also use Microsoft Authenticator on my Android phone.Here's what's happening:When I attempt to log in, I receive a message that says, "We'll send a sign-in request to your...
  5. Stuck in hello pin login loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in hello pin login loop: Im stuck in a loop where I cant login to my laptop.I enter my login details then it wants me to create a pin. I click next Then it says something went wrong, we werent able to set up your pin, you can try again or skip this step and try again later. I select try again with no...
  6. Stuck in hello pin login loop

Stuck in hello pin login loop: Im stuck in a loop where I cant login to my laptop.I enter my login details then it wants me to create a pin. I click next Then it says something went wrong, we werent able to set up your pin, you can try again or skip this step and try again later. I select try again with no...
  7. Stuck on 2nd black screen login loop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on 2nd black screen login loop: After the login loop with the windows logo, there will be a second black screen loop with the loop being slightly lower than before. I am stuck there, and I have tried to do automatic repair via shutting it down thrice, but it won’t appear. What do I do?...
  8. Stuck on 2nd black screen login loop

Stuck on 2nd black screen login loop: After the login loop with the windows logo, there will be a second black screen loop with the loop being slightly lower than before. I am stuck there, and I have tried to do automatic repair via shutting it down thrice, but it won’t appear. What do I do?...
  9. Windows 10 Stuck at Hibernating loop.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Stuck at Hibernating loop.: My Windows 10 computer is stuck in a “hibernating” loop. Can’t click ctrl+alt+del, turn on sticky keys by pressing the shift key 5 times. What should I do? Hard Reset? Here is the screen with the word “Hibernating” and it is stuck in a boot loop. Should I boot into safe mode?...
  10. PC Hibernating loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Hibernating loop: My laptophibernates after about 20 minutes or less. If I power it back on, it runs for a few minutes before Hibernating again. The loops can be as short as 2 minutes. When I disabled Hibernation, it proceeded to shutdown. I reinstalled Windows but still have the same...