Windows 10: Windows stuck at spinning dot [Temporaraly solved- Still need help]

Discus and support Windows stuck at spinning dot [Temporaraly solved- Still need help] in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello Here is the config : Ryzen 3700x RTX 3070 Motherboard : B550 A-PRO NVME : crucial P1 After a clean install of windows it start booting a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/namidaka, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Windows stuck at spinning dot [Temporaraly solved- Still need help]

Hello

Here is the config :

Ryzen 3700x

RTX 3070

Motherboard : B550 A-PRO

NVME : crucial P1

After a clean install of windows it start booting a first time , the the pc restart (this is normal behaviour from my experience)

At the second restart the dot go in circle for 2-3 second then they freeze. I can see my mouse and move it but can't do anything.

I tried everything , UEFI and CSM , boot only on one stick of memory then then the other, check if the disk is in AHCI , reinitialize the computer , boot diagnostic , i updated to the most recent version of the BIOS and so on and so on.

The version of the windows iso I was installing is the most recent one from microsoft , the 2004 one

Then i tried the a clean install with the 1909 version and still had the same problem

Finally i tried the 1803 version and it finally worked. The computer is working now , i'm installing the drivers .

However i'm afraid that windows is gonna try to update to the most recent version and that the same problem will happen again since i did not find why it was not working with the most recent windows.

If anyone has an idea about why it was not working in the first place it would help me a lot .

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/namidaka
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/namidaka, Nov 21, 2020

2. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Nov 21, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Windows stuck at spinning dot [Temporaraly solved- Still need help]

Lumia 920 Stuck At Spinning Gears.

Sir,i have nokia lumia 720 and after 1 update, lumia got stuck on spinning gears. i followed steps shown by you, but still the problem didnot resolved.

please help.

kumaramit---01, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows stuck at spinning dot [Temporaraly solved- Still need help]

1. Windows stuck at spinning dot [Temporaraly solved- Still need help] - Similar Threads - stuck spinning dot

2. Acer laptop stuck on spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acer laptop stuck on spinning dots: Hi, I have a acer laptop and when I start it the spinning dots appear for ever! I have tried to force shutdown my laptop 2-3 times and on the 3rd time 'Preparing automatic repair' and the spinning dots appear again and nothing happens after thatSpinning dots come again I have...
  3. Stuck on the welcome screen with the spinning dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on the welcome screen with the spinning dots: I turned it on and scanned my fingerprint, and now it’s just loading eternally. Closing the lid turns the screen off, but when I wake it back up, it’s still loading. It doesn’t even respond to the power button or any combination with the escape buttons. The computer is a...
  4. Windows stuck on spinning dots

Windows stuck on spinning dots: Hi, I i have a desktop, which has been running Windows 10, updated from Windows 7. Yesterday when I tried to start it up, it got stuck at the black screen with the Asus logo and black spinning usually, but now frozen dots. In the past it has occasionally been slow at this...
  5. Spinning dots

Spinning dots: My computer I use for my classes stated Microsoft update was due. So I waited and it auto restarted and did the update. Now all I have is spinning dots. That is it. All my student's information is on that computer plus their pictures and other events they have participated...
  6. Windows 10 is Stuck in Spinning Dots

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is Stuck in Spinning Dots: Hi guys, I need some help. I just encountered this bizarre problem on Windows 10 64-bit (this is the second time that I encountered the problem this year). Here’s how the problem started: 1. I noticed that Windows 10 Pro 64-bit is stuck on spinning dots. I’ve waited for...
  7. Stuck at Spinning Dots

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at Spinning Dots: I have a Dell Precision 7910 on windows 10 1803. I updated a couple weeks ago through windows update. I have booted the machine several times since updating. A few days ago I update the NVIDIA driver. I have dual K620 cards. Booted a couple of times sine that update. Today...
  8. Windows 10 boot stuck on spinning dots

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 boot stuck on spinning dots: Hey, so to start with, I have a gaming pc and a mac. My macs hardrive (bootcamped windows 10) wasnt working. So to test if its still alive, I plugged it into my gaming pc (set it as my first boot option) to see if itll boot.. and it did. The issue arises when I unplug...
  9. Stuck at spinning dots

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at spinning dots: Hi, first of all, sorry for my bad English. My issue is pretty straight forward: last night I left my computer powered on, and when I woke up, I had a Windows update screen stuck at 100%. The mouse didn't work, everything was frozen. I restarted my PC and it froze at...
  10. Need Help Windows 10 Never Ending Spinning Dots

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Help Windows 10 Never Ending Spinning Dots: So my pc was working fine I have Windows 10 pro then I was having issues with the xbox app and party connectivity so I looked it up found that if I uninstalled the teredo tunneling and reinstalled it, it was a possible fix so I did it and then windows would not load after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why microsoft phone stuck on spinning gears when restarting