Windows 10: windows stuck during restart and installing updates

Discus and support windows stuck during restart and installing updates in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i have compaq 621 laptop, i have no issue with windows 7 and windows 8. but in windows 8.1 and windows 10, it stucks during restart and also while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by k6durvesh, Apr 7, 2020.

1. k6durvesh Win User

windows stuck during restart and installing updates

i have compaq 621 laptop, i have no issue with windows 7 and windows 8. but in windows 8.1 and windows 10, it stucks during restart and also while installing updates. i have tried that if i disable fast startup , the same problem occurs during shutdown also means that i am able to use windows in fast boot mode only. i have tried so many solutions but didnt get the right one, please someone help me out with this.

:)

k6durvesh, Apr 7, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 7, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond windows stuck during restart and installing updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 7, 2020
  4. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

1. windows stuck during restart and installing updates - Similar Threads - stuck during restart

2. Computer stuck installing updates and is slow and stuck restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer stuck installing updates and is slow and stuck restarting: Hello, I received a new cumulative Windows 10 update and I wanted to install it. I downloaded it fine, but it's stuck at Installing 20% and won't progress. My internet connection works fine. But my laptop performs slowly and laggy when trying to let the update install in the...
  3. Computer stuck installing updates and is slow and stuck restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer stuck installing updates and is slow and stuck restarting: Hello, I received a new cumulative Windows 10 update and I wanted to install it. I downloaded it fine, but it's stuck at Installing 20% and won't progress. My internet connection works fine. But my laptop performs slowly and laggy when trying to let the update install in the...
  4. Windows SDK stucks on "Update settings" during install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows SDK stucks on "Update settings" during install: I'm running the winsdksetup.exe installation with admin privileges. MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta.diagcab doesn't help. I enabled PowerShell script execution....
  5. Windows SDK stucks on "Update settings" during install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows SDK stucks on "Update settings" during install: I'm running the winsdksetup.exe installation with admin privileges. MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta.diagcab doesn't help. I enabled PowerShell script execution....
  6. Windows SDK stucks on "Update settings" during install

7. Stuck during installation Windows 10

Stuck during installation Windows 10: Hey i was installing windows 10 on imac with boot camp assistant when suddently the usb stick disconnected and now im stuck at a message saying "plug pack usb and press any key" so i did that but nothing is happening i tried putting it off power and back on but it gives me...
  8. Update stucks during restarting

Update stucks during restarting: [ATTACH]Update stucks while restarting. It has been like this for 2days now Update will go upto 82% then will go back to 32%. Cntrl+alt+delete is not working. I also tried hard reboot still its showing same Plzz help...
  9. Windows 10 1909 Clean install stuck after second restart during installation

Windows 10 1909 Clean install stuck after second restart during installation: Mother board : Gigabyte ga170m-d3h processor : intel i7 ram 16gb I was running windows 10 for past two years. The OS crashed and I thought of doing a clean installation. the spinner hangs after second restart during installation. I have connected only keybd and mouse....
  10. Stuck during installation of Creators Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck during installation of Creators Update: My computer wanted to install the Creators Update so I started the process. It started updating but the computer got stuck. The screen is now mainly black with one stationary white dot at the bottom. I think it's one of the spinning dots but the computer got stuck before the...