Windows 10: Windows stuck entering sleep mode

Discus and support Windows stuck entering sleep mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi,I have problems with my laptop entering sleep mode. I have thought the problem is to wake up the computer and I have checked many solutions in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by kid0707, Mar 10, 2022.

1. kid0707 Win User

Windows stuck entering sleep mode

Hi,I have problems with my laptop entering sleep mode. I have thought the problem is to wake up the computer and I have checked many solutions in this topic but they did not work. It is becoming really annoying because everytime it happens I have to press power button to turn off the computer then turn on and hope that my work did not get lost. Symptoms:In normal sleep mode the keyboard backlight and processor cooling turns off then I get a silent laptop, only the power button flashes slowly.- If I send the laptop manually to sleep OR it goes automatically to sleep it did not finish the proced

:)

kid0707, Mar 10, 2022
  2. Xylee Del Win User

Stuck in safe mode in windows 10

Safe mode is intended to help fix most, if not all problems within an operating system, it's not good if we got stuck on it. To correct this, we suggest that you follow the steps below to exit out of Safe mode:

• Open Run command by pressing Windows key + R
      keys on the keyboard and type msconfig in the command box and press
      Enter.
    • Under General tab, put a check on Normal Startup option.
    • Reboot the system and check if the changes are effective.

Let us know if you are able to exit out of Safe mode with these steps.

Xylee Del, Mar 10, 2022
  3. windows 7 stuck in sleep mode

You need to perform the usual tests:

• Test your monitor on a different PC.
    • Test a different monitor on your PC.

Frederik Long, Mar 10, 2022
  4. Amir M.Jm Win User

Stuck in the sleep mode...

My laptop(MSI PE60 6QE) is stuck in sleep mode and doesn't boot up.

• Screen is off (no lights)
    I even tried the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe) and DISM .
    I did all parts and ended up receiving Windows did not find any integrity violations.

but nothing changed.

It works fine if I turn it off and on but I really need to use sleep mode.

Amir M.Jm, Mar 10, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows stuck entering sleep mode - Similar Threads - stuck entering sleep

2. Stuck in Sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in Sleep mode: Using windows 11. Sometimes my laptop goes to sleep and it wont wake up. It only happens every once in a while. I can see the lights light up on my laptop like it is trying to wake up but it just stay on a black screen. The only way to turn it on is to hold the power button...
  3. LAPTOP NOT ENTERING INTO SLEEP MODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAPTOP NOT ENTERING INTO SLEEP MODE: I am experiencing a sleep problem with my laptop. Whenever I attempt to put it in sleep mode, it only gets locked and doesn't actually enter sleep mode. It remains active and only becomes locked, failing to enter sleep mode. Additionally, the power button light doesn't blink...
  4. LAPTOP NOT ENTERING INTO SLEEP MODE

LAPTOP NOT ENTERING INTO SLEEP MODE: I am experiencing a sleep problem with my laptop. Whenever I attempt to put it in sleep mode, it only gets locked and doesn't actually enter sleep mode. It remains active and only becomes locked, failing to enter sleep mode. Additionally, the power button light doesn't blink...
  5. Stuck on sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on sleep mode: For some time i have a problem with my PCOn Control Panel>Power options I set everything to do nothingI tried to close the lid but when I reopen it after 3-5 minutes ,it is stuck on a black screen, my keyboard is not working, mouse too, and not even the power on/off button...
  6. Windows stuck entering sleep mode

Windows stuck entering sleep mode: Hi,I have problems with my laptop entering sleep mode. I have thought the problem is to wake up the computer and I have checked many solutions in this topic but they did not work. It is becoming really annoying because everytime it happens I have to press power button to turn...
  7. Windows stuck entering sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck entering sleep mode: Hi,I have problems with my laptop entering sleep mode. I have thought the problem is to wake up the computer and I have checked many solutions in this topic but they did not work. It is becoming really annoying because everytime it happens I have to press power button to turn...
  8. PC not entering sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC not entering sleep mode.: I have the settings set to automatically sleep after 30 minutes, but it isn't going to sleep. Changing this to an earlier time does nothing. Powercfg /requests returns nothing. It is possible that the recent 2004 windows 10 update could be a cause, but I can't say for...
  9. windows 10 will not enter sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 will not enter sleep mode: I have tried all usual fixes but none work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-will-not-enter-sleep-mode/b811783d-fc56-43da-af27-5232cfaf4a3a
  10. Cannot enter sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot enter sleep mode: Windows 10 is simply not able to enter sleep mode. Whenever I try, the monitor shuts off, but the computer power does not. When I move the mouse, the log-in screen appears (as it would when your computer comes out of sleep). I looked at Windows Event Viewer, and this is...