Windows 10: Windows stuck for 3 hours in the middle of a network reset!!!

Discus and support Windows stuck for 3 hours in the middle of a network reset!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I wanted to reset the network settings because i was having problems with the connection. And now it is stuck on this screen for more than 3 hours. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zahidhalilov, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Windows stuck for 3 hours in the middle of a network reset!!!

I wanted to reset the network settings because i was having problems with the connection. And now it is stuck on this screen for more than 3 hours. It was supposed to be no more than 20 minutes, according to others' experience. I am requesting help on further steps, thank you!!Laptop: DELL Latitude E64308Gb RAM128gb SSDIntel i5Windows 10

:)

zahidhalilov, Sep 3, 2021

2. Reset Windows 10  

Hi, i have problem. I am trying to reset my windows 10 from a Usb drive using Option one but It's stuck on " Resetting this pc 1% " for 3 hours now. Any suggestion?

romeomigisha, Sep 3, 2021
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Windows reset stuck at 33% for 7+ hours

Hi,

Windows reset does not have a specific time on when it will be finished. It depends on how many updates and setting the system has to reset. What we suggest is that you let it finish installing. However, if there will still be no changes, try these steps:

• Hard boot your PC three to four times (hard boot can be achieved by holding the power key for 8 to 10 seconds then power it on and powering it off again)
    • You should enter Windows Automatic Repair Options.
    • Try making a clean reset from the repair options.

If this still doesn't work, then we suggest that you do a clean install of Windows. Refer to this
    Forum Article on how to do a clean install.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Sep 3, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows stuck for 3 hours in the middle of a network reset!!!

Windows 10 Action Center Stuck in Quiet Hours

Hi, I find this interesting (in a warped, twisted sort of way *Wink)
    Set Quiet Hours in Windows 10 - Windows Help -

Set Quiet Hours in Windows 10

Applies to Windows 10
    Quiet Hours are times of day when you don't want to be disturbed by notifications. How to set them up:

• 1. Click the Action Center icon on the taskbar.
    • 2. Click Quiet hours.
      3. Set your Quiet Hours.
    The last (3) seems to suggest there is a setting - but as you - and others- have observed it seems to be just an on/off button now.

E.g.
    Windows 10: No scheduled Quiet Hours? - Windows Central Forums
    I've not seen Quiet hours on, so can't comment on your other query, sorry.

dalchina, Sep 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows stuck for 3 hours in the middle of a network reset!!!

1. Windows stuck for 3 hours in the middle of a network reset!!! - Similar Threads - stuck hours middle

2. Windows Reset stuck at 10% for two hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Reset stuck at 10% for two hours: I've been facing some major software issues with my Windows system recently and decided to Reset my PC. I choose the option to delete everything as I already have everything backed up on external drives. Around two hours ago I started the reset and it reached 10% after around...
  3. Windows Reset stuck at 10% for two hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Reset stuck at 10% for two hours: I've been facing some major software issues with my Windows system recently and decided to Reset my PC. I choose the option to delete everything as I already have everything backed up on external drives. Around two hours ago I started the reset and it reached 10% after around...
  4. Windows Reset stuck at 10% for two hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. resetting this pc stuck in 3%

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    resetting this pc stuck in 3%: it's been 3% the last 3 hours, how long will it last i have 2tb submitted by /u/S3cr3t1ng [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mml11d/resetting_this_pc_stuck_in_3/
  6. Laptop stuck on “restarting” screen for 3 hours

Laptop stuck on “restarting” screen for 3 hours: I changed the Tdr keys in the registry in order to use a program and was told to restart my laptop in order for the program to read the new changes. I saved and closed everything and restarted but my screen has been displaying “restarting” with the moving dots for about 3...
  7. Windows Update Stuck at 30% for 3 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update Stuck at 30% for 3 hours: I guess I recieved the latest feature update but it seems to be hung up. Been a 30% for a few hours now and not seeing my drive activity light blinking. Maybe once per minute. My OS is installed on an SSD. How long does this usually take? submitted by /u/bass_to_your_chord...
  8. Reset this PC got stuck in the middle

Reset this PC got stuck in the middle: I have downloaded & installed drivers from web. And restarted my laptop. Since Restating takes several hours. I decided to reset my PC in recovery options. It has been nearly 4 hours still window is showing "preparing " screen. So done force restart...now system is...
  9. windows insider update stuck at 98% for 3 hours

windows insider update stuck at 98% for 3 hours: I am having a problem with the latest insider build installation. (for the past 3+ hours, it has been stuck at 98%) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-update-stuck-at-98-for-3-hours/a491e2b1-16da-4a7f-bee8-8c399356b34d
  10. Windows 10 stuck on bootup for over 3 hours

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck on bootup for over 3 hours: I was using my Asus F551M laptop 2.1 Ghz running Windows 10 one day and all of sudden it stalled. I restarted and then the problems started. Bootup took about 20 minutes and once back to desktop each keystroke took up to 5 mins to complete I quickly realized there was a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc network reset stuck

2. network reset restart stuck