Windows 10: Windows stuck in a loop for 2 days unable to start happend over weekend of Dec 9th

Discus and support Windows stuck in a loop for 2 days unable to start happend over weekend of Dec 9th in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; not sure if windows did an update but I am not able to restart windows 10- just look like is stuck doing somthing in background for days now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LouGreway, Dec 12, 2018.

1. LouGreway Win User

Windows stuck in a loop for 2 days unable to start happend over weekend of Dec 9th

not sure if windows did an update but I am not able to restart windows 10- just look like is stuck doing somthing in background for days now

:)

LouGreway, Dec 12, 2018
  2. DarkEstra Win User

unable to install windows on M.2

Hello
    i have m.2 960 evo installed on Gigabyte z270-Ultra Gaming
    so i did the AHCI thingy from the bios
    and it detect the m.2
    but when i try to install windows
    it reachs to the page where i should make partition and start installing
    it says u unable to install windows on this partition and i should enable m.2 from bios
    tried the UEFI and legacy
    nothing happend
    so what is the solution here

DarkEstra, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 stuck in reboot loop

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Community, we apologize for the inconvenience caused and we will try to assist you in the best way we can.

As per your query, I am led to believe that you re currently stuck in a reboot loop. I would suggest that you perform power drain and check if you are able to restore back to your normal desktop. To do so follow the steps below:

• Unplug the charger and remove the battery of your laptop, if using a desktop remove the power cord.
    • Press and hold the Power button for 30sec
    • Plug the charger/power cord and restart system.
    I would not suggest that you format your hard drive due to the reasons below:

1. If your system was installed with Windows 8.1 at the time of purchase, formatting it will lead to a lost of your product key, as the key is pre injected to the motherboard.

2. You will be unable to activate the OS and you will have to contact your systems manufacturer if you are faced with any driver related issues.

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Windows stuck in a loop for 2 days unable to start happend over weekend of Dec 9th

C3-01 Setting Weekend days

I could not find any reference that tells me if it possible to change the weekend days. They seem to be set Sat and Sun, and does not matter the start of week day, weekend is still Sat and Sun.

Is it possible to change it to any other 2 days?

thx

axiom---01, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows stuck in a loop for 2 days unable to start happend over weekend of Dec 9th

1. Windows stuck in a loop for 2 days unable to start happend over weekend of Dec 9th - Similar Threads - stuck loop days

2. Internet Connection Sharing Busted Over The Weekend

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Connection Sharing Busted Over The Weekend: Hey there, everyone. Been using the gaming rig I built to share the internet connection from my landlord's router to my own router to run my own network to power my devices Smart TV, Smart Plugs, etc.. Been working like a charm up until the last week, where now the internet...
  3. Internet Connection Sharing Busted Over The Weekend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Connection Sharing Busted Over The Weekend: Hey there, everyone. Been using the gaming rig I built to share the internet connection from my landlord's router to my own router to run my own network to power my devices Smart TV, Smart Plugs, etc.. Been working like a charm up until the last week, where now the internet...
  4. Internet Connection Sharing Busted Over The Weekend

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 update stuck at 81% for 2 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update stuck at 81% for 2 days: Does anyone have a solution to why the Windows 10 version 20H2 sticks at 81%? This has continued now for 2 days. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-stuck-at-81-for-2-days/8e47e453-2223-4e21-8f83-72043d2ea074
  6. Windows 10 update stuck at 81% for 2 days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 update stuck at 81% for 2 days: Does anyone have a solution to why the Windows 10 version 20H2 sticks at 81%? This has continued now for 2 days. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-stuck-at-81-for-2-days/8e47e453-2223-4e21-8f83-72043d2ea074
  7. Windows 10 update stuck at 81% for 2 days

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. PC been resetting for over a day, stuck at 99%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC been resetting for over a day, stuck at 99%: Hello,Yesterday I chose to reset my computer, I successfully reset it but realised that I didn't wipe my D: drive, so I started another reset. I chose the longer option that completely wipes the hard drive rather than just clearing the files.There was ~700GB worth of files on...
  9. PC been resetting for over a day, stuck at 99%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC been resetting for over a day, stuck at 99%: Hello,Yesterday I chose to reset my computer, I successfully reset it but realised that I didn't wipe my D: drive, so I started another reset. I chose the longer option that completely wipes the hard drive rather than just clearing the files.There was ~700GB worth of files on...
  10. Stuck for 2 days please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck for 2 days please help.: Idk what happened but I had the black screens after boot up for a week and when I tried to uninstall these updates it just stayed stuck on this screen for past two days. Also windows roll back didn’t work it always went back to the black screen. Any help would be appreciated....