Windows 10: Windows stuck in Bitlocker, but laptop display is not turning on.

Discus and support Windows stuck in Bitlocker, but laptop display is not turning on. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, my laptop wasn’t working correctly so I tried touching some BIOS to improve performance. As soon as I restarted the computer I ran into an error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FrontlineRebel0, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Windows stuck in Bitlocker, but laptop display is not turning on.

Hello, my laptop wasn’t working correctly so I tried touching some BIOS to improve performance. As soon as I restarted the computer I ran into an error “system thread exception not handled”. When I restarted my laptop screen would not turn on, so I plugged it into a TV and it turned off. To try to fix it I switched the display GPU from dGPU to dynamic, but now my Laptop and any secondary screen will not give an image. How screwed am I? Keep in mind it still turns on because I can see the keyboard lights and I have the BitLocker key. The laptop is an ASUS Zephyrus M16Is there any fix??? Thank y

:)

FrontlineRebel0, Mar 2, 2024
  2. James Win User

Bitlocker Stuck Decrypting

@rinconmike For future reference, instead of using the TASK MANAGER to restart, you can simply hold CTRL + SHIFT and right click on blank space on the Task bar, to bring up 'Exit Explorer'. Another option is to use software.
    From m3datarecovery Download Instructions
    From m3datarecovery - *Smile

James, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Mar 2, 2024
  4. Windows stuck in Bitlocker, but laptop display is not turning on.

cannot turn on bitlocker on my windows 10 hp laptop

Hi William,

To provide you an accurate resolution regarding your Bitlocker issue, we would like to know the following:

• When you say "cannot turn on Bitlocker", are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the error?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

Windows stuck in Bitlocker, but laptop display is not turning on.

1. Windows stuck in Bitlocker, but laptop display is not turning on. - Similar Threads - stuck Bitlocker laptop

2. Laptop will turn on, but no display and unresponsive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop will turn on, but no display and unresponsive.: Hello, I use a lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15ARH7 and about half a year after I got it it would always cause issues especially when booting it. It originally came with windows 11 but I purposely downgraded to windows 10 as I preferred it. But after doing that, I starter getting...
  3. Laptop will turn on, but no display and unresponsive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop will turn on, but no display and unresponsive.: Hello, I use a lenovo ideapad gaming 3 15ARH7 and about half a year after I got it it would always cause issues especially when booting it. It originally came with windows 11 but I purposely downgraded to windows 10 as I preferred it. But after doing that, I starter getting...
  4. Laptop will turn on, but no display and unresponsive.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows stuck in Bitlocker, but laptop display is not turning on.

Windows stuck in Bitlocker, but laptop display is not turning on.: Hello, my laptop wasn’t working correctly so I tried touching some BIOS to improve performance. As soon as I restarted the computer I ran into an error “system thread exception not handled”. When I restarted my laptop screen would not turn on, so I plugged it into a TV and it...
  6. Laptop stuck in an endless reboot cycle without the display turning on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck in an endless reboot cycle without the display turning on: When I started my laptop this morning the screen blinked orange, green, red, and white and since then it has been stuck in an endless reboot cycle. The keyboard lights up and the fans turn on and after a few seconds it turns off again and it does this on repeat, the screen or...
  7. Laptop stuck in an endless reboot cycle without the display turning on

Laptop stuck in an endless reboot cycle without the display turning on: When I started my laptop this morning the screen blinked orange, green, red, and white and since then it has been stuck in an endless reboot cycle. The keyboard lights up and the fans turn on and after a few seconds it turns off again and it does this on repeat, the screen or...
  8. Laptop stuck in an endless reboot cycle without the display turning on

9. Laptop stuck on bitlocker reset screen

Laptop stuck on bitlocker reset screen: Upon start up laptop entered bit locker restart mode. Would not allow me to enter passkey. Entered reset option. Screen now stack on reset this PC will not go back will not allow me to click any back button or escape or shut PC down...
  10. Windows 10 laptop stuck on turning on

Windows 10 laptop stuck on turning on: Hi everyone,Yesterday I downloaded Utorrent and then I went to shut my laptop down. My laptop said that it had an update so I pressed update and shut down.Approximately 2 - 3 hours later I tried to turn the laptop on again and it got stuck. I thought nothing of it and forced...