Windows 10: Windows stuck in infinite loop

Discus and support Windows stuck in infinite loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Window is stuck in infinite loop after factory reset -Shows the welcome screen then blacks out -Sometimes flashes the restarting screen Can only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IsaiahJX, Nov 16, 2020.

1. IsaiahJX Win User

Windows stuck in infinite loop

Window is stuck in infinite loop after factory reset

-Shows the welcome screen then blacks out

-Sometimes flashes the restarting screen

Can only acess BIOS setting

:)

IsaiahJX, Nov 16, 2020
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. Jan3d Win User
    update stuck in infinite loop

My computer automatically updated to Windows 10 from 7. Ever since, anytime an update comes through, it gets stuck in an infinite loop. It appears that a HP printer update is failing, but I don't know if that's what's causing the loop. How can I eliminate
    that update, to see if future updates will continue as they should?

Jan3d, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Windows stuck in infinite loop

Windows infinite reboot loop

Hey all,

I have an issue with a PC I am working on where it is almost stuck in an infinite loop. PC was factory reset and now it has a windows update that starts at 65% then will get up to about 90% and then restart on what seems to be an infinite loop. Anyone
    know a way to solve this or what this issue could be, I

Thanks in advance!

GarrettMaser, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows stuck in infinite loop

1. Windows stuck in infinite loop - Similar Threads - stuck infinite loop

2. pc stuck in infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc stuck in infinite loop: hello, i recently downgraded my windows 11 to windows 10 and during the process it says “restoring your previous version of windows”. then it would give me the blue screen error saying “stop code: service system exception, what failed: Ntfs.sys” and then it restarts my...
  3. pc stuck in infinite loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc stuck in infinite loop: hello, i recently downgraded my windows 11 to windows 10 and during the process it says “restoring your previous version of windows”. then it would give me the blue screen error saying “stop code: service system exception, what failed: Ntfs.sys” and then it restarts my...
  4. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on infinite reboot loop: Please help, My pc is stuck on an infinite reboot loop every time I open the pc it gets into a crash and restart loop. The weird thing is that everytime when automatic repair appears it’s followed by “please wait while we install a system update” for a brief second then it...
  5. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

Stuck on infinite reboot loop: Please help, My pc is stuck on an infinite reboot loop every time I open the pc it gets into a crash and restart loop. The weird thing is that everytime when automatic repair appears it’s followed by “please wait while we install a system update” for a brief second then it...
  6. Stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 11 Stuck in infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Stuck in infinite loop: Hello, I've been using Windows 11 for about a month now with no problems. Yesterday, I put my PC in sleep mode, which I've done before with no issues. I came back later and turned it on, and the login screen appeared, only without a box to type my password into. I thought...
  8. Windows 11 Stuck in infinite loop

Windows 11 Stuck in infinite loop: Hello, I've been using Windows 11 for about a month now with no problems. Yesterday, I put my PC in sleep mode, which I've done before with no issues. I came back later and turned it on, and the login screen appeared, only without a box to type my password into. I thought...
  9. Windows 10 stuck in infinite loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck in infinite loop: Hi. So my Windows 10 PC has been having some problems lately. A couple weeks ago, the PC started randomly shutting down and removing its WiFi adapter. I watched a couple YouTube videos to try and figure out how to reinstall the WiFi adapter by going toDevice Manager - Scan...
  10. Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.: While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same Password. I then Hit the MSI System Recovery which reinstalls Windows..Just to get rid of the virus completely. When my pc...