Windows 10: Windows stuck in Lenovo Logo after adding camera driver

Discus and support Windows stuck in Lenovo Logo after adding camera driver in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! 2 days ago I installed the default camera driver for my laptop that for some reason wasn't showing up in the device manager. I decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Faizanuk, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Faizanuk Win User

Windows stuck in Lenovo Logo after adding camera driver

Hello! 2 days ago I installed the default camera driver for my laptop that for some reason wasn't showing up in the device manager. I decided to restart so that it would apply properly. I've been stuck on the lenovo logo since. I press and hold the power button to force shut it. But when i power it on it's stuck right back at the logo. It sometimes performs automatic repairs but then takes me to this blue screen that says that it couldn't. There is a troubleshoot button in advanced settings but i don't want to mess anything up.

I've tried to turn off uefi from the bios settings to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.Windows stuck in Lenovo Logo after adding camera driver [​IMG]Windows stuck in Lenovo Logo after adding camera driver [​IMG]Windows stuck in Lenovo Logo after adding camera driver [​IMG]

:)

Faizanuk, Mar 13, 2021
  2. ICIT2LOL Win User

Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Driver Needed

Hello and welcome ksuthayya have had a look for a driver for your machine but there are only drivers listed up to 8.1 not 10.
    Camera Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - IdeaPad Y410p, Y510p - Lenovo Support (US)

Another Google found that there was no camera driver support for 10. for a similar Lenovo Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Drive... - Lenovo Community

Having said that my old Toshiba was in the same position and yet when I installed 10 Windows updates found drivers for stuff not listed on the Toshiba site.

Now a suggestion would be to get a clip on camera and install it via USB or like wise because it would have it owns driver. If my memory serves me right they are not that expensive - but still annoying eh?.

ICIT2LOL, Mar 13, 2021
  3. Lenovo Easy Camera not working with Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

In most of the cases webcam might not work if it is not compatible with the generic driver or if supporting software is not installed.

I would suggest you to update the Camera drivers from the
    device manger.

• Press Windows + X key and select Device manager.
    • Select Imaging devices and select Lenovo Easy Camera.
    • Right click and select Update the driver.
    • Follow on screen steps and check.
    If it doesn't help then I would suggest you to check in the manufacturer's website for compatible Camera drivers and install it and also any supporting webcam software:

Lenovo Support:
    http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products?tabName=Downloads&linkTrack=Mast:SubNav:SupportWindows stuck in Lenovo Logo after adding camera driver :product

If this doesn’t work then follow the same way and Uninstall the camera driver and restart the machine.

Windows 10 will automatically detect the Camera while you use it and installs the required drivers for it.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Mar 13, 2021
  4. spunk Win User

Dell camera driver

• To open up your webcam or camera, select the Start Windows logo Start button button, and then select Camera in the list of apps.
    • If you want to use the camera within other apps, select the Start Windows logo Start button button, select Settings Gear-shaped Settings icon > Privacy > Camera, and then turn on Let apps use my camera. 
    • From there, turn on each of the listed apps where you want to use the camera. Test your camera here
    Webcam Test

spunk, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows stuck in Lenovo Logo after adding camera driver - Similar Threads - stuck Lenovo Logo

2. Laptop is stuck on windows boot manager,i neither see lenovo logo or windows logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is stuck on windows boot manager,i neither see lenovo logo or windows logo.: My lenovo flex 2 laptop is stuck on windows boot menu, I neither see lenovo logo nor windows logo and after restarting several still stuck on it. Tried accessing BIOS SETTING but i ask for password which i can't recall. Please help, thanks in advance to community....
  3. Laptop is stuck on windows boot manager,i neither see lenovo logo or windows logo.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop is stuck on windows boot manager,i neither see lenovo logo or windows logo.: My lenovo flex 2 laptop is stuck on windows boot menu, I neither see lenovo logo nor windows logo and after restarting several still stuck on it. Tried accessing BIOS SETTING but i ask for password which i can't recall. Please help, thanks in advance to community....
  4. Laptop is stuck on windows boot manager,i neither see lenovo logo or windows logo.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck at Lenovo logo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stuck at Lenovo logo: Every time i update my PC's drivers and reboot it, the PC gets stuck at Lenovo logo and there is no other way to get in without formatting the PC. Its the third time now. I searched the internet but nothing matches the problem i am facing. So, is there any way by which this...
  6. Pc stuck on lenovo logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc stuck on lenovo logo: Hei, I had an update on my pc lenovo idepad 720s, and i clicked on «shutdown and update» option, and later i turned my pc back on and the update was done. After 3-4 minutes of using my pc as normal, the bluescreen popped up. After this bluescreen the pc shows the lenovo logo...
  7. Lenovo ideapad 320 Windows 10 Stuck on splash logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ideapad 320 Windows 10 Stuck on splash logo: Hello, I hope someone can help me with this and so il explain this with as much detail as possible so you get an idea of what im working with. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320. It was working perfectly fine and I simply turned it off normally using the start button etc,...
  8. Stuck in windows logo after installing Bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in windows logo after installing Bluetooth driver: My Bluetooth isn’t working so I’m installing Bluetooth driver from link below and after reseting my laptop it’s stuck in windows logo. Bluetooth Driver :...
  9. Windows stuck on logo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows stuck on logo: Hi, i bought a new computerclean no os and i want to install windows 10 i made a bootable flash drive and set up bios settings then i normaly boot windows 10 from usb and installation startted but it is stuck on the begginig on logo? How can i solce it...
  10. Black Screen after updating drivers stuck at startup after windows/lenovo logo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen after updating drivers stuck at startup after windows/lenovo logo: I updated my drivers to to improve my PC performance I left it to download after coming back I saw a black screen so aftrt an hour I decided to restart the pc but after passing the logo its stuck on black screen [ATTACH]...