Windows 10: Windows stuck in preparing automatic repair and wont let me uninstall recent updates or...

Discus and support Windows stuck in preparing automatic repair and wont let me uninstall recent updates or... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows stuck in the preparing automatic repair loop. There is a problem with resetting the pc when trying to reboot. Cant delete recent updates. Cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lloyd Todd, May 21, 2024.

1. Windows stuck in preparing automatic repair and wont let me uninstall recent updates or...

Windows stuck in the preparing automatic repair loop. There is a problem with resetting the pc when trying to reboot. Cant delete recent updates. Cant load anything.

:)

Lloyd Todd, May 21, 2024

2. Preparing Automatic Repair

Hello,

After doing the latest update the other day, my laptop has been stuck doing:

1. "Preparing Automatic Repair,"
    2. "Choose Keyboard Layout"
    3. "Troubleshoot" or "Turn off your PC"
    If I click on Troubleshoot, I can select either "Restore MSI factory setting" or "Advanced options"

Advanced options takes me to:

• Startup Repair (which, after Diagnosing your PC," says "Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC with a blank Log file)
    • Command prompt
    • Uninstall updates (I tried both quality and feature, both of which gave me a message of "Couldn't uninstall updates")
    • UEFI Firmware Settings
    • System Restore (gave me an error message automatically when clicking on it)
    • System Image Recovery
    How do I fix?

Thanks

ricardo mendoza marquez, May 21, 2024
  3. Zaramoku Win User
    Preparing Automatic Repair

My son's Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ACL has been stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" for over a week now. I can't followed any steps listed for remedying it because the computer doesn't respond to any instructions, like holding F8 or even booting from a USB, at all. Has anyone ideas or it's time to discard this 5-year old laptop?

Zaramoku, May 21, 2024
  4. Windows stuck in preparing automatic repair and wont let me uninstall recent updates or...

preparing automatic repair

how can i fix this. my lenovo laptop wont proceed into doing anything.it is stuck on preparing automatic repair with the lenovo logo on black screen

RYAN CARLO S. .PASCUAL, May 21, 2024
Thema:

Windows stuck in preparing automatic repair and wont let me uninstall recent updates or...

1. Windows stuck in preparing automatic repair and wont let me uninstall recent updates or... - Similar Threads - stuck preparing automatic

2. Stuck on preparing for automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on preparing for automatic repair: Hello, today when I tried to use my computer, when I received this message and I tried restarting it until I got the preparation for automatic repair.Now it has been loading for 2 hours already. Should I restart it again ?or wait...
  3. Windows stuck in preparing automatic repair and wont let me uninstall recent updates or...

Windows stuck in preparing automatic repair and wont let me uninstall recent updates or...: Windows stuck in the preparing automatic repair loop. There is a problem with resetting the pc when trying to reboot. Cant delete recent updates. Cant load anything....
  4. Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair: I was just minding my business when my laptop froze, so I obviously restarted it. It now just says "Preparing Automatic Repair" and it has been for at least a couple hours. At one point, it gave me a blue screen only to go back to the same loop. It then ran for about another...
  5. Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair: I was just minding my business when my laptop froze, so I obviously restarted it. It now just says "Preparing Automatic Repair" and it has been for at least a couple hours. At one point, it gave me a blue screen only to go back to the same loop. It then ran for about another...
  6. Stuck on 'Preparing Automatic Repair'

Stuck on 'Preparing Automatic Repair': Hello, I am stuck on the Asus screen saying preparing automatic repair when I try to start up. I can't access windows advanced settings either.My computer is in good health otherwise, I think this problem must have happened when I hard switched it off last night as it wasn't...
  7. Stuck in preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in preparing automatic repair: I recently got my lenovo laptop back after some (hardware) repairs - I installed a firmware update after I got it back (prompted by the system) and now when I boot, it will go to blue screen of death, restart, and be stuck on preparing automatic repair. When I try and power...
  8. Stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair: Hey, all. I need some help. Im trying to get some work done, sat down at my laptop MSI GE62 and for the first time got instead of the spinning dots, just "Preparing Automatic Repair" it never actually takes me to the Automatic Repair to run any troubleshooting. Ive tried the...
  9. Stuck on preparing automatic repair

Stuck on preparing automatic repair: [IMG]after I updated the system firmware is asked me to restart my laptop. After the installation finihed on boot page it restarted again and got me to a blue screen error and then it stuck on this page... please help me to pass it ......
  10. Windows 10 stuck at preparing automatic repair after recent update

Windows 10 stuck at preparing automatic repair after recent update: So last night before I went to bed I noticed I had to restart my computer for an update. So I go through with it. It's the usual motions the percentage and then "do not turn off your computer." After a little while it then reboots but it's stuck on a black screen with a blue...