Windows 10: Windows stuck in reload

Discus and support Windows stuck in reload in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, my windows 10 is stuck on an unusual boot loop. All over the internet there are fixes for when its stuck on the loading screen or when it restarts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aryan777, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Aryan777 Win User

Windows stuck in reload

Hey, my windows 10 is stuck on an unusual boot loop. All over the internet there are fixes for when its stuck on the loading screen or when it restarts after logging in, but my windows keeps restarting as i power on the computer. The windows logo appears for merely 2-3 seconds, and then bam it restarts. This keeps on happening. Is there a fix for this? I have a lot of important data please help

:)

Aryan777, Apr 24, 2020

2. RELOADING FILES

hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that Belarc Advisor is notifying you of the updates that needs to be reloaded.

I would suggest you to check if the mentioned KB updates are properly installed from the Windows Update History. I would also suggest you to follow the below steps and see if it helps.

Step 1 Follow these steps to run the Windows inbuilt troubleshooter:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the Windows Update option from the list.
    • Click Next to run theTroubleshooter.

Step 2 Try to use the Windows Update troubleshooter and see if it helps.

Link http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/troubleshoot-problems-installing-updates#1TC=windows-8

(Also applies to Windows 10)

For more assistance, I would suggest you to post the same query in TechNet Forums.

Link: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=WinPreview2014General%2CWinPreview2015Phone&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Hope the above information was helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Apr 24, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Windows stuck in reload

Suggestion - GPU-Z window Reload (refresh)

Now that AMD Radeon drivers have this - not necessarily needing to restart after driver update, and after Nvidia has had it for over 1 year now, a Reload (refresh) button is needed & in order for GPU-Z.
    I suggest for it to be added next to the other top right buttons.

Please see my mock up, attached. Pressing F5 on the keyboard should also do the same thing - refresh/reload the window.

Note: Mockup button is gray, should be black to match the other GPU-Z buttons. Button image taken from MS IE browser.

Thema:

Windows stuck in reload

1. Windows stuck in reload - Similar Threads - stuck reload

2. Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....: Here are these pictures, notification doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-team-notification-is-inactive/f3e087b2-5f7d-4230-a73b-0eaedbd25b15
  3. Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, Microsoft Team,.. Notification is inactive because turning on and off got stuck....: Here are these pictures, notification doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-team-notification-is-inactive/f3e087b2-5f7d-4230-a73b-0eaedbd25b15
  4. Shift key stuck on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift key stuck on: Had my laptop for a few years and never had any problems until now. Shift key turns itself on and I can only turn it off by restarting the laptop. Is there a quick fix for this? Fairly certain it’s not sticky keys...
  5. Shift key stuck on

Shift key stuck on: Had my laptop for a few years and never had any problems until now. Shift key turns itself on and I can only turn it off by restarting the laptop. Is there a quick fix for this? Fairly certain it’s not sticky keys...
  6. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  7. Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.

Apps on Microsoft store get stuck downloading and wont cancel downloads.: Went through every possible way to fix the Microsoft store. Just to be clear heres a list of troubleshooting that has NOT worked to fix my issue. 1. I recommend temporarily uninstalling or disabling any third-party antivirus or firewall software you may have installed. These...
  8. I reset my windows 10 laptop and it tried to reload windows but is stuck on start up screen...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I reset my windows 10 laptop and it tried to reload windows but is stuck on start up screen...: I reset my windows 10 laptop and it tried to reload windows but is stuck on start up screen with spinning circle again and again. It does this till it over heats and shuts down till it cools off. There is no error message it does not get that far. It has been doing this for...
  9. How do I reload Wordament when it is stuck?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reload Wordament when it is stuck?: Wordament will not reload. Load icon just keeps spinning around. I have played the game a lot but something is not working properly now. I would appreciate any help to get it up and running again. It is in the Premium Solitaire Microsoft Games....
  10. Trying to reload win 10 stuck at"hi there", can't get in, out or change

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to reload win 10 stuck at"hi there", can't get in, out or change: I'm trying to install Win 10 and I get to the "Hi There," setting page, ensure all the settings are correct and press the next button. It sends me to "get going fast" page. I click the only option "use express settings" and it starts running. It then comes back to the...