Windows 10: Windows stuck on boot and can not repair.

Discus and support Windows stuck on boot and can not repair. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can not load windows, I am stuck on boot every time I start my computer it is just a black screen with a white spinning loading sign. I have turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lucas Fogle, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Windows stuck on boot and can not repair.

I can not load windows, I am stuck on boot every time I start my computer it is just a black screen with a white spinning loading sign. I have turned it off and reset it so I get to advanced repair, however, I can not run any of the troubleshooting options because I can not remember the password I set, and I tried changing it and resetting it for the account under the same email however it will not take it and still says it is wrong. I have reset my motherboard by taking out the battery for 15 minutes and putting it back in and nothing will work. I am stuck out of my computer and it feels like

:)

Lucas Fogle, Feb 4, 2023

2. Stuck in auto repair loop

Hi Alex,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

If the screen is stuck for a long time on auto repair, I suggest you to restart the computer using power button and check. If the issue still persist, I suggest you to check if you are able to boot the computer into Safe Mode environment and check.

To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:

• Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.

• Select an option to “Safe mode with networking” using the arrow keys on the keyboard when the Windows Advanced Options menu
      appears, and then press ENTER.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 4, 2023
  3. aronchick Win User
    Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Feb 4, 2023
  4. sol_kiwi Win User

Windows stuck on boot and can not repair.

Stuck at Automatic repair mode while installing Windows Updates.

Still on preparing automatic repair

It is still stucking i can not even rebooth my windows

Can u help me to get into recovery options pls

sol_kiwi, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

Windows stuck on boot and can not repair.

1. Windows stuck on boot and can not repair. - Similar Threads - stuck boot repair

2. How can i repair windows stuck on boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can i repair windows stuck on boot: I have recently got a new ssd and installed windows 11 on it, having windows 10 on my old ssd. I did not uninstall the old ssd or remove it since i needed some data and more stuff from it. After a few days selecting from bios on what os i wanted to boot my old windows 10...
  3. How can i repair windows stuck on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i repair windows stuck on boot: I have recently got a new ssd and installed windows 11 on it, having windows 10 on my old ssd. I did not uninstall the old ssd or remove it since i needed some data and more stuff from it. After a few days selecting from bios on what os i wanted to boot my old windows 10...
  4. How can i repair windows stuck on boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck in pc repair boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in pc repair boot: So everytime I updated windows my keyboard stopped working. I uninstalled the latest widows updates using cmd and now my pc boots in repair mode every time I turn it on. To do anything is requires me to type in my password which I reset because it keeps telling me it's...
  6. Stuck in pc repair boot

Stuck in pc repair boot: So everytime I updated windows my keyboard stopped working. I uninstalled the latest widows updates using cmd and now my pc boots in repair mode every time I turn it on. To do anything is requires me to type in my password which I reset because it keeps telling me it's...
  7. Stuck in pc repair boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Windows stuck on boot and can not repair.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows stuck on boot and can not repair.: I can not load windows, I am stuck on boot every time I start my computer it is just a black screen with a white spinning loading sign. I have turned it off and reset it so I get to advanced repair, however, I can not run any of the troubleshooting options because I can not...
  9. Windows stuck on boot and can not repair.

Windows stuck on boot and can not repair.: I can not load windows, I am stuck on boot every time I start my computer it is just a black screen with a white spinning loading sign. I have turned it off and reset it so I get to advanced repair, however, I can not run any of the troubleshooting options because I can not...
  10. Stuck in repairing during boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in repairing during boot: Can't boot my system. Keeps saying that it's trying to repair my system, then fails. I have tried uninstalling updates, restore points, and refreshing. I made a bootable usb and am trying the startup repairs but it can't find the c:\boot folder. It doesn't seem to see a...