Windows 10: Windows Stuck on Boot

Discus and support Windows Stuck on Boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Today I Reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC because I could not load Windows I Reinstalled Windows 10 and now i just see the Logo with no Spinning dots.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by conndog095, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Windows Stuck on Boot

Today I Reinstalled Windows 10 on my PC because I could not load Windows

I Reinstalled Windows 10 and now i just see the Logo with no Spinning dots. Anyone know how to fix?

:)

conndog095, Dec 3, 2019
  2. aronchick Win User

Stuck in Windows 10 Upgrade

My computer seems to be stuck in a Windows 10 failed upgrade loop. I was running fine on a beta version of Windows 10, and then I came downstairs one morning to see it repeatedly booting, attempting to repair, then rebooting. The steps I've taken to diagnose are:

• Attempting to boot off a USB drive (with all drives disabled in BIOS) - this fails at the point of the blue windows screen
    • Attempting to boot the machine itself and getting into "repair/safe mode" using F7
    • Looking at the BIOS for obvious failures (e.g. RAM that should be there is missing) - nothing obvious is wrong.

I am fairly certain the build version was 9926. For many months, the system would attempt to upgrade, and then say "it failed" for some reason and roll back.

Suggestions for next steps?

aronchick, Dec 3, 2019
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Windows Stuck on Boot

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows Stuck on Boot

1. Windows Stuck on Boot - Similar Threads - Stuck Boot

2. Boot is stuck on "Repairing Disk Errors"

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot is stuck on "Repairing Disk Errors": Sorry if this is the wrong subforum.., it wasn't obvious to me that any of the others were more appropriate in another thread i referred to a laptop that will not boot - but here, i am hoping i can find a way to get it to boot without reformatting the SSD and reinstalling...
  3. Turned off PC (stuck in update 100% screen) Now it won’t log in or let me boot up in safe...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turned off PC (stuck in update 100% screen) Now it won’t log in or let me boot up in safe...: Okay so my pc had an update so i went and updated it. It got stuck in the update 100% screen. Did not know what to do, so I decided to shut it off. Once I turn back on the PC it booted up like normal. I’m on the login screen and I attempt to login but I stay stuck Loading to...
  4. Asus FX503VM stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Asus FX503VM stuck in boot loop: Hi all, My Asus FX503VM is stuck in a boot loop; Press power button Keyboard lights up Screen illuminates and displays Asus logo for 2-3 seconds BAM Crashes and starts the cycle all over again I can access the BIOS utility using Esc on start up and it opens up fine,...
  5. Windows 10 Installation gets stuck here (booting from USB). Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Installation gets stuck here (booting from USB). Help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OrangeTornado95 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e7xy1k/windows_10_installation_gets_stuck_here_booting/
  6. Windows 10 stuck on boot screen trying to install update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck on boot screen trying to install update: Anytime i try to install release 19037.1, my computer simply hangs at the boot screen which forces me to shut it off by holding the power button. The circle keeps spinning, but it doesn't do anything else Dell g7 7588 Core i7-8750H 16GB ram Nvidia GTX 1060 Max-Q...
  7. Getting stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Getting stuck in boot loop: My pc recently went into a boot loop when I reset it. I have gotten to the advanced recovery option and tried all the options, and none worked, so I decided to fully erase the drive like I was giving it to someone. During that process, my pc decided to crash on me, so it just...
  8. Windows Computer Stuck in Boot loop after trying to rollback update

Windows Computer Stuck in Boot loop after trying to rollback update: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GunnyTyler [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds9ohd/windows_computer_stuck_in_boot_loop_after_trying/
  9. Stuck in boot menu

Stuck in boot menu: 2-3 hours ago I did a full factory reset (I think that’s the term) for my Windows 10 pc. It took about 10 minutes before it reached this boot screen and has just stayed the same ever since. Pressing any keys on my keyboard won’t do anything either (delete, f11, ETC). Anyone...
  10. Stuck in boot loop

Stuck in boot loop: I tried restoring windows 10 to an older version of Windows via the recovery menu in settings. It is now repeatedly in a boot loop and I can't do anything otherwise. I have a windows installation media but aside from that I cannot access anything. It starts booting by saying...