Windows 10: Windows stuck on "just a moment" after reboot

Discus and support Windows stuck on "just a moment" after reboot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Following a malware attack on my laptop, i performed a factory reset but after it completed it wont let me reach the desktop screen. A screen asks for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MathewThomas2, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Windows stuck on "just a moment" after reboot

Following a malware attack on my laptop, i performed a factory reset but after it completed it wont let me reach the desktop screen. A screen asks for my region/language/keyboard settings then a screen appears saying

"theres a problem thats keeping us from getting your pc ready to use, but we think an update will help get things working again"

And i connect to a wifi and then a screen says "just a moment" after 20 mins, it goes back to the home country/keyboard settings and this cycle has repeated over 10 times.. If anyone has a solution please share it. Thank you!

:)

MathewThomas2, Nov 24, 2018

2. Windows 10 Activation Stuck on "Just a Moment"

I've seen other posts about hanging on installs, but I am not trying an install. Just got a new Lenovo X1 Carbon with Win 10 installed. Powered up and went through a few activation steps. Chose the Express installation. Now I am stuck with a screen that
    says "Just a Moment" with spinning circles. Tried to reboot, but it goes back to the same screen after booting every time. Any suggestions?

Makemeweak, Nov 24, 2018
  3. John Zab Win User
    Stuck At Just A Moment! Please Help!

Hi,

To get help in fixing the issue regarding with being stuck at Just A Moment, we suggest that you perform a repair upgrade.

You may take a look at this
    Wiki Article
    by Andre Da Costa for the steps.

Let us know the outcome.

John Zab, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Windows stuck on "just a moment" after reboot

Stuck on the "Just a Moment..." Screen

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below link replied by Yashwanth Kotakuri
    on 28th October 2015 and verify the result.

Windows 10 stuck at "just a moment" (already installed)

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows stuck on "just a moment" after reboot

1. Windows stuck on "just a moment" after reboot - Similar Threads - stuck moment reboot

2. Windows 10 stuck at Just a moment...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck at Just a moment...: Hi so I was clean installing windows 10 using an iso not a usb drive so after I went through 2 setups then my pc was just stuck at Just a moment.. can anyone please tell me how to fix this thank you...
  3. Stuck at "Just a moment..."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at "Just a moment...": I booted up my surface pro 3 and i saw just a moment in at the lock screen It has been stuck there for so long. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-just-a-moment/d446b53f-f71f-4f75-8e2f-b69103de8867
  4. PC stuck on Just a Moment

PC stuck on Just a Moment: I downloaded the latest windows update assistant on my laptop. After it finished installation, I'm stuck on the login screen, when I enter the password it keeps showing just a moment for sometime and then gets back to the login screen again. I tried to reinstall windows via...
  5. Window stuck at just a moment after resetting the windows 10.

Window stuck at just a moment after resetting the windows 10.: Hello Everyone, I have a desktop all in one from DELL. My desktop was running slow because I installed too many software. Therefore, I decided to reset the windows. After Completing the reset and waiting 7 hours there was a menu options popped up where I had to select the...
  6. Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.: My PC keeps going back to the Home page, where the Country, Keyboard Design, etc. is asked, at the first start, and then, after entering the information, it gets stuck in "Just a moment." After a while, return to the same "Hello" page. Note that I don't have any device or...
  7. Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.

Laptop Stuck on Just A Moment, after a full Reset.: [IMG]My PC keeps going back to the Startup page (Hi There Page) where the Country, Keyboard Layout etc are asked on the very first startup, and then after entering the info, gets stuck on ‘Just a Moment’. After a while, gets back to the Same ‘Hi There’ Page. Please Note :...
  8. Just A Moment Stuck

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Just A Moment Stuck: Hello! I have a problem. I started my PC yesterday and seen that i can not log in my account because i see this picture on my screen. I can’t access my files or my desktop. What i have to do to see my desktop and my files again?[IMG]...
  9. Stuck at Just a moment

Stuck at Just a moment: so i had to reinstall my windows 10 and when i log in, i get the option to set up a pin, but no option to skip and if i press set up a pin, i get stuck at Just a moment and it’s been like this for 20 minutes. I restarted 2 times and i got the same problem....
  10. Stuck on "Just a moment" after factory reset

Stuck on "Just a moment" after factory reset: A while back I had a problem with a program or driver that made my laptop freeze upon loading into the desktop, I couldnt find the problem and ended up just doing a factory reset after transfering my files to an external hard drive. Upon loading back into windows after the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows stuck on just a moment

2. windows stuck just a moment

3. alienware stuck in just a moment

4. laptop is stuck on just one moment after reset,
  5. just a moment,
  6. win 10 stuck on justa moment wasrunnimg fine,
  7. window laptop stuck on just a moment,
  8. windows laptop stuck on just a moment,
  9. computer reboots after just a moment,
  10. windows up stuck on just a moment,
  11. pc stuck just a moment while setting up