Windows 10: Windows stuck on loading black background, white windows logo and little dots coming and...

Discus and support Windows stuck on loading black background, white windows logo and little dots coming and... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I was following the instructions to wipe my computer clean and send it in for repair foundhere from Microsoft on my Surface Laptop three, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by carolyncrantz, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Windows stuck on loading black background, white windows logo and little dots coming and...

Hello,

I was following the instructions to wipe my computer clean and send it in for repair foundhere from Microsoft on my Surface Laptop three, but it has been stuck on the loading screen for over 24 hours with no sign of progress.

I have tried restarting it a few time to no avail. The little circles just keep spinning, and it occasionally shuts off and comes back on but doesn't seem to be making any progress.

:)

carolyncrantz, Nov 1, 2020
  2. 1947model Win User

My laptop screen is the windows logo and a spinning circle of white dots on a black background.

Original title: Trying to download Windows 10

It's been 6 hours. All I have on my laptop screen is the windows logo and a spinning circle of white dots on a black background

how do I get out of this

1947model, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Forever boot Spinning white dots with black screen no logo 0x80000003

Hello.

My computer doesnt boot. I get forever spinning white dots with black screen just right after MSI logo.

I have 2 windows seperate drives. I had problems in past when this drive couldn't boot. If I remember correctly, 2-3 times I got it to boot by using some of DISM commands, it had similair problem. Dism and sfc scannow fixed it.

But Now any command I use gets to error or crashes. I suspect that disk is in active state or something. Because from second windows drive the broken Nvme samsung evo drive is showing NTFS only and i cannot access it.

But I can access broken disk from any rescue enviroment. The disk is new and tested and it is fine. Files are not damaged.

I tried to provide a bit of debug information. And what I tried. Please let me know if you need anything more.

Windows stuck on loading black background, white windows logo and little dots coming and... [​IMG]

Windows stuck on loading black background, white windows logo and little dots coming and... [​IMG]

melody lady, Nov 1, 2020
  4. joe666666 Win User

Windows stuck on loading black background, white windows logo and little dots coming and...

Windows 10 stuck at Black Screen with Blue Windows Logo no spinning dots

Windows 10 stuck at Black Screen with Blue Windows Logo no spinning dots

joe666666, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Windows stuck on loading black background, white windows logo and little dots coming and...

1. Windows stuck on loading black background, white windows logo and little dots coming and... - Similar Threads - stuck loading black

2. Pc stuck on windows logo then black creen with white line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on windows logo then black creen with white line: Hi, When i start up my pc it loads the window logo then switches to a black screen with a flicking white line and trying to reset my pc through advanced options it doesnt take my password eventhough i know its correct. Thank you...
  3. Pc stuck on windows logo then black creen with white line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuck on windows logo then black creen with white line: Hi, When i start up my pc it loads the window logo then switches to a black screen with a flicking white line and trying to reset my pc through advanced options it doesnt take my password eventhough i know its correct. Thank you...
  4. Pc stuck on windows logo then black creen with white line

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 stuck on loading little dots keep going round and round

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck on loading little dots keep going round and round: I have the following to my recollection Asus ROG Strix X470-FAMD Ryzen 5 2600XGSKill Ripjaws 3200 2x8GBPowercolor Red Devil RX 580 / 8GBInland Sata SSD 240 GBSamsung 970 EVO NVME 250GBADATA NVME 500GBOperating System Windows 10 ProComputer was working fine a day before. I...
  6. Windows 10 stuck on loading little dots keep going round and round

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 stuck on loading little dots keep going round and round: I have the following to my recollection Asus ROG Strix X470-FAMD Ryzen 5 2600XGSKill Ripjaws 3200 2x8GBPowercolor Red Devil RX 580 / 8GBInland Sata SSD 240 GBSamsung 970 EVO NVME 250GBADATA NVME 500GBOperating System Windows 10 ProComputer was working fine a day before. I...
  7. Windows 10 stuck on loading little dots keep going round and round

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. no windows logo black dots loading

no windows logo black dots loading: When i start the windows it first boots normal then shows a black screen with white moving dots and takes 2 -3 minutes to load i tried removing all usb devices and it booted up without the issue but when i rwplugged them and restart the dots show again is there a fix for this...
  9. windows display shows black background with white dots.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows display shows black background with white dots.: hi, and sorry for my bad English. i have a problem with my graphic cards. which i don't know if its for my Nvidia graphic card or internal Intel HD graphics my appl520. applications or tabs showing dots and black spaces , also font and icons are corrupted in start menu....
  10. Window won't start | black background, white dots spinning

Window won't start | black background, white dots spinning: Hi everyone, I am facing an issue regarding window startup. It won't start, just stuck on the black background with white dots spinning like forever. Maybe it's because of the new update. I updated window like a week ago. It was working fine till last night. I googled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 installation stuck on logo with white dots