Windows 10: Windows stuck on login screen

Discus and support Windows stuck on login screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, I'm new here and recently had issue with login where there's no password bar to input my password and no username even on safe mode, just windows... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Haabi, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Haabi Win User

Windows stuck on login screen

Hi, I'm new here and recently had issue with login where there's no password bar to input my password and no username even on safe mode, just windows wallpaper, ease of access, and power button. I realized that i disabled some services recently but i didn't know which services caused this and how to fix it. is there any way to fix this without resetting my laptop ? which services that probably caused this so i could prevent this in the future ?

:)

Haabi, Sep 7, 2021

2. Windows 10 Stuck at login screen

As said in the title, my windows 10 is stuck at the login screen

Couldn't Hold shift and Restart because for some reason i don't have the shutdown button

It's nearly impossible to interact with the login screen, mouse moves but things don't get highlighted and no matter what you write it hever shows up.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Wisam Katanank, Sep 7, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 7, 2021
  4. Windows stuck on login screen

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

I tried everything that you suggested.

I am trying to login to Microsoft account.

And I am able to login using the web interface.

I used on-screen keyboard too. But the issue persists. It gives an error, and asks to try again.

Please help. I am stuck.

Thanks in advance.

vikas.bandaru, Sep 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows stuck on login screen

1. Windows stuck on login screen - Similar Threads - stuck login screen

2. Windows stuck in login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stuck in login screen: My login screen got stuck for some days.I had already tried safe mode restart.But it didn't work.After multiple attempts, now as I click on the power button it just gets stuck, the same happens when I try to enter password.After few seconds user and dots appear.What should I...
  3. Windows stuck in login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stuck in login screen: My login screen got stuck for some days.I had already tried safe mode restart.But it didn't work.After multiple attempts, now as I click on the power button it just gets stuck, the same happens when I try to enter password.After few seconds user and dots appear.What should I...
  4. Windows stuck in login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck at windows login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at windows login screen: I recently installed NordVPN app on my laptop running Windows 11. I thought I had turned off the internet kill switch that is a feature of NordVPN app but apparently, it came back on. My computer went to sleep and when I went to wake it up the login screen came up with only...
  6. Stuck at windows login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck at windows login screen: I recently installed NordVPN app on my laptop running Windows 11. I thought I had turned off the internet kill switch that is a feature of NordVPN app but apparently, it came back on. My computer went to sleep and when I went to wake it up the login screen came up with only...
  7. Stuck on windows login screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on windows login screen.: Everytime I turn on my computer it boots up just fine, but as it takes me to the screen where it shows a picture and the time, all I can do is move my mouse. There is no black screen it just won't let me log in. Not long after my computer takes me to a blue screen of death....
  8. stuck in login screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    stuck in login screen: hi all as the title suggests i am stuck in the login screen. yesterday i tried booting my pc on safe mode and it requested a password and not the pin i usually use, so i changed my microsoft password booted it in safe mode with networking but it still does not have any...
  9. Stuck at login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at login screen: Hello i went into safemode with networking because i wanted to fix some java stuff, anyway on startup im unable to acces windows, i had a pin and my email password, neither of the 2 work,but if i try to do things like reinstall Windows my password gets accepted there(?). Pls...
  10. Stuck at login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at login screen: Hi all. Windows 10 question. aI had power outage today. When I turned my PC back on I was able to log in fine using my PIN which is how I normally log in, but my mouse wasn't working properly. It lit up, the cursor moved, but no clicks were registering. I turned the PC...