Windows 10: Windows stuck on logo

Discus and support Windows stuck on logo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, i bought a new computerclean no os and i want to install windows 10 i made a bootable flash drive and set up bios settings then i normaly boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kkk1710, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Kkk1710 Win User

Windows stuck on logo

Hi, i bought a new computerclean no os and i want to install windows 10 i made a bootable flash drive and set up bios settings then i normaly boot windows 10 from usb and installation startted but it is stuck on the begginig on logo? How can i solce it

:)

Kkk1710, Dec 28, 2019

2. Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Laptop stuck on Windows logo when resuming session

Hi,

Corrupted system files can be one of the reasons why your laptop stuck on Windows logo when resuming a session.

We suggest running a System File Checker (SFC) and DISM tool. Follow the steps given by
    Annu Singh on this thread to run SFC and DISM tool. You may also try
    the other steps given if the issue was not resolved.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Windows stuck on logo

Windows installation stuck on logo

Hello guys, I have a problem with my computer after formatting it. It had Windows 8.1 installed, but I wanted to change to Windows 10, so I installed it. However, it wasn’t giving a good performance, so I’ve thought of going back to 8.1.

The problem is, no matter how many times I try to install it, it always keeps stuck on the Windows logo, and sometimes the spinning dots spin or they keep stuck too. I’ve also tried installing Windows 10 and even Windows 7, but I have the same problem. I checked the memories and the HDD using Memtest and MHDD, and I didn’t have any errors. I updated the BIOS and I went back to the factory settings, but it keeps the same.

The main specs are:
    • AMD FX-6100
    • Gigabyte M68MT-S2
    • 4 GB RAM at 1333 MHz
    • AMD Radeon 6570

I don’t know what else to try. If you need more info please tell me. Thank you in advance.

pacofernandez58, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows stuck on logo

1. Windows stuck on logo - Similar Threads - stuck logo

2. Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10: My laptop dell XPS 15-9570 laptop can not be made a clean installation of windows 10. it was stuck on the windows logo. Early it was bitlocked in its original SSD driver. I removed the SSD driver and replaced a new one. But when I tried to re-install windows 10 from a USB...
  3. Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10: My laptop dell XPS 15-9570 laptop can not be made a clean installation of windows 10. it was stuck on the windows logo. Early it was bitlocked in its original SSD driver. I removed the SSD driver and replaced a new one. But when I tried to re-install windows 10 from a USB...
  4. Stuck on the windows logo for a clean installation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  6. Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting

Asus laptop stuck on asus logo when restarting/rebooting: Hi. My asus zenbook laptop works fine till I dont restart it and occassionally windows 11 updates and restarts and then it gets stuck at the asus logo and the ring keeps on circling. I have done a reset to the laptop 2-3 times, it works untill i restart it again. Can someone...
  7. My pc gets stuck at the AORUS logo after some weird noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc gets stuck at the AORUS logo after some weird noises: For some time, my pc has been doing random weird noises. It isn't your classic "beep" sound, it's more lika a mechanical noise coming from inside the PC. These noises usually lasted for a few seconds until it stopped and then started again after some hours. The noises are...
  8. My pc gets stuck at the AORUS logo after some weird noises

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc gets stuck at the AORUS logo after some weird noises: For some time, my pc has been doing random weird noises. It isn't your classic "beep" sound, it's more lika a mechanical noise coming from inside the PC. These noises usually lasted for a few seconds until it stopped and then started again after some hours. The noises are...
  9. My pc gets stuck at the AORUS logo after some weird noises

10. Can't update windows. Laptop stuck on logo on restart.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't update windows. Laptop stuck on logo on restart.: I desperately need to update my windows 10. I am running 1909 now. But my laptop upson restart gets stuck on the brand logo screen and never starts up so I have tp use power button to force shut it off. Which screws up the update. I have tried everythigng and just can't seem...