Windows 10: windows stuck on preparing automatic repair

Discus and support windows stuck on preparing automatic repair in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I plugged in a second monitor for my pc then started playing cs:go with some friends, after around 2 minutes cs:go froze and task manager would not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rogoxxl, Feb 11, 2021.

1. windows stuck on preparing automatic repair

I plugged in a second monitor for my pc then started playing cs:go with some friends, after around 2 minutes cs:go froze and task manager would not open so i clicked restart and repeatedly presed esc so it would not restart and close all the apps but instead the restart screen was there for about 20 seconds and then i got a blue screen. When i start the pc the windows logo and spining dots appear. i tried the automatic repair but it just says "preparing automatic repair" and than black screen. Also the keyboard does not light up and I can't go in the bios. Please help.

submitted by /u/rogoxxl
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/rogoxxl, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

Win 10 stuck at preparing automatic repair

Hi,

This issue can be caused by system files corruption.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• On which version of Windows 10 is your device running?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Do you have an installation media for Windows 10 (DVD or USB)?

In the meantime, try performing the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Nyima Yonten
    on this
    thread
    which was found similar and helpful in resolving the issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Feb 11, 2021
  3. philc43 Win User
    HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED and Preparing Automatic Repair loop

Hello Les,

Have you checked other threads on these forums to see if there are any suggestions you can try.

Here's one to try: Windows 10 preparing automatic repair loop

philc43, Feb 11, 2021
  4. windows stuck on preparing automatic repair

preparing automatic repair

Hi Sanjay,

Preparing automatic repair appears when something goes wrong with your PC and the system attempts to resolve it by itself. Upon checking the Community, we have found a related thread which includes a suggestion that can resolve your issue.
    You can refer to this
    link
    and check out the response of Sudharshan M K, one of our forum moderators. From there, you can follow the steps to
    perform start up repair from Windows Recovery Environment.

Get back to us should you need additional assistance.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

windows stuck on preparing automatic repair

1. windows stuck on preparing automatic repair - Similar Threads - stuck preparing automatic

2. Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair: I was just minding my business when my laptop froze, so I obviously restarted it. It now just says "Preparing Automatic Repair" and it has been for at least a couple hours. At one point, it gave me a blue screen only to go back to the same loop. It then ran for about another...
  3. Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair: I was just minding my business when my laptop froze, so I obviously restarted it. It now just says "Preparing Automatic Repair" and it has been for at least a couple hours. At one point, it gave me a blue screen only to go back to the same loop. It then ran for about another...
  4. Stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuck on 'Preparing Automatic Repair'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on 'Preparing Automatic Repair': Hello, I am stuck on the Asus screen saying preparing automatic repair when I try to start up. I can't access windows advanced settings either.My computer is in good health otherwise, I think this problem must have happened when I hard switched it off last night as it wasn't...
  6. Stuck in preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in preparing automatic repair: I recently got my lenovo laptop back after some (hardware) repairs - I installed a firmware update after I got it back (prompted by the system) and now when I boot, it will go to blue screen of death, restart, and be stuck on preparing automatic repair. When I try and power...
  7. Stuck on '"preparing automatic repair"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on '"preparing automatic repair": So i did the "restore point" thing but decided to abort it as it was taking a lot of time, then when I started to boot it ,it got stuck. Tried opening advanced options through usb flash, but nothing any help? submitted by /u/Deep_Version_8744 [link] [comments]...
  8. Stuck at "Preparing Automatic Repair"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck at "Preparing Automatic Repair": Hello, I bought a new PC without windows. I purchased windows 10 and it was working fine. Then after a few weeks, I started getting a Blue screen with stop code "Inaccessible Boot Device", then the PC restarts automatically to black screen saying "Preparing Automatic...
  9. Stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in Preparing Automatic Repair: Hey, all. I need some help. Im trying to get some work done, sat down at my laptop MSI GE62 and for the first time got instead of the spinning dots, just "Preparing Automatic Repair" it never actually takes me to the Automatic Repair to run any troubleshooting. Ive tried the...
  10. Stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on preparing automatic repair: [IMG]after I updated the system firmware is asked me to restart my laptop. After the installation finihed on boot page it restarted again and got me to a blue screen error and then it stuck on this page... please help me to pass it ......