Windows 10: Windows stuck on spinning wheel on startup

Discus and support Windows stuck on spinning wheel on startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, When I started my computer this morning, and I found it was super slow and lagging on even very basic applications, so I had to force shut it down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RaphaelW, Jun 29, 2018.

1. RaphaelW Win User

Windows stuck on spinning wheel on startup

Hi,

When I started my computer this morning, and I found it was super slow and lagging on even very basic applications, so I had to force shut it down because it got so bad that it froze and wouldn't respond. When I started it back up I got the loading sign with the windows logo, then after a few seconds the logo disappeared and I have left with the spinning loading sign for about 5 hours now.

My computer is a custom gaming pc with a GTX-760 with an i5 processor running Windows 10

Any help is appreciated

Cheers

:)

RaphaelW, Jun 29, 2018
  2. BG60148 Win User

spinning wheel on windows 100 startup

A spinning wheel spins upon windows 10 startup. Startup is taking over 1 minute. Any suggestions?

BG60148, Jun 29, 2018
  3. Stuck on configure with spinning wheel

Update stuck on spinning wheel following download of drivers etc and after copying files. Black screen with blue logo and continuos spinning wheel.

Pitbull1971, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Windows stuck on spinning wheel on startup

Windows 10 stuck during startup with Spinning Wheel

My in-laws laptop has Windows 10 and when booting up, it displays the OEM's splash screen and the spinning wheel. Does not stop. To add to the mystery, you can turn it off, but if you close the lid, it starts up again. Don't know if this happened after
    the latest Windows upgrade or not.

Original title: Spinning Wheel

Indycar John, Jun 29, 2018
Thema:

Windows stuck on spinning wheel on startup

1. Windows stuck on spinning wheel on startup - Similar Threads - stuck spinning wheel

2. Windows spinning wheel of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spinning wheel of death: My brother recently let his acer laptop do an automatic update and ever since it will turn on to the start up page but sits at the spinning wheel constantly. It's in a loop and won't start up. I can get it to do "preparing automatic repair" but there are no options and screen...
  3. Windows spinning wheel of death

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spinning wheel of death: My brother recently let his acer laptop do an automatic update and ever since it will turn on to the start up page but sits at the spinning wheel constantly. It's in a loop and won't start up. I can get it to do "preparing automatic repair" but there are no options and screen...
  4. At restart or turn on it gets stuck at windows logo, no spinning wheels

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    At restart or turn on it gets stuck at windows logo, no spinning wheels: I'm running into the issue that every time I restart or shut down. The computer stuck at the windows logo, no spinning wheels. I did the repair, and a fresh install of windows and I had no issues until I installed the update that added Edge. I was unable to revert the...
  5. At restart or turn on it gets stuck at windows logo, no spinning wheels

At restart or turn on it gets stuck at windows logo, no spinning wheels: I'm running into the issue that every time I restart or shut down. The computer stuck at the windows logo, no spinning wheels. I did the repair, and a fresh install of windows and I had no issues until I installed the update that added Edge. I was unable to revert the...
  6. Windows 10 machine no longer boots and stuck at spin wheel

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 machine no longer boots and stuck at spin wheel: Hi, Few days ago my mature Windows 10 1909 system just stopped working. It wouldn't get past the spinning wheel no matter what and only could get in via safe mode. Eventually that didn't even work. Assuming I had a corrupt system I formatted the disk and installed 1909 from...
  7. spinning blue wheel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spinning blue wheel: this spinning blue wheel is driving me nuts is there an easy way for someone who is not computer literate to stop it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-blue-wheel/6bf4d66d-141a-4c49-8ae9-bf791341df8f"
  8. Windows 10 stuck at spinning wheel.

Windows 10 stuck at spinning wheel.: Hi. Today i wanted to update my AMD GRAPHIC CARD but i got an error,so i made a clean uninstall using amd cleanup utility.I restarted my computer and went to windows update to update the driver.Besides the amd update there was another windows update.After download it said...
  9. Windows 10 startup stuck on spinning circle

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 startup stuck on spinning circle: So I recently upgraded to windows 10, the Installion performed successfully, I selected my account and chose the express settings, after this I was presented a green screen with a series of dots spinning, I let this run for well over two hours in which nothing had changed,...
  10. Stuck on configure with spinning wheel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on configure with spinning wheel: Update stuck on spinning wheel following download of drivers etc and after copying files. Black screen with blue logo and continuos spinning wheel. 11811

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows stuck on start up with only wheel

2. windows stuck on loading wheel at start up

3. computer stuck with spining wheel at windows startup

4. windows stuck on spinning wheel on startup