Windows stuck on spinning wheel on startup

Discus and support Windows stuck on spinning wheel on startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, When I started my computer this morning, and I found it was super slow and lagging on even very basic applications, so I had to force shut it down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RaphaelW, Jun 29, 2018.

1. RaphaelW Win User

Hi,

When I started my computer this morning, and I found it was super slow and lagging on even very basic applications, so I had to force shut it down because it got so bad that it froze and wouldn't respond. When I started it back up I got the loading sign with the windows logo, then after a few seconds the logo disappeared and I have left with the spinning loading sign for about 5 hours now.

My computer is a custom gaming pc with a GTX-760 with an i5 processor running Windows 10

Any help is appreciated

Cheers

:)

RaphaelW, Jun 29, 2018
  2. BG60148 Win User

spinning wheel on windows 100 startup

A spinning wheel spins upon windows 10 startup. Startup is taking over 1 minute. Any suggestions?

BG60148, Jun 29, 2018
  3. Pitbull1971 Win User
    Stuck on configure with spinning wheel

Update stuck on spinning wheel following download of drivers etc and after copying files. Black screen with blue logo and continuos spinning wheel.

Pitbull1971, Jun 29, 2018
  4. Indycar John Win User

Windows 10 stuck during startup with Spinning Wheel

My in-laws laptop has Windows 10 and when booting up, it displays the OEM's splash screen and the spinning wheel. Does not stop. To add to the mystery, you can turn it off, but if you close the lid, it starts up again. Don't know if this happened after
    the latest Windows upgrade or not.

Original title: Spinning Wheel

Indycar John, Jun 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows stuck on spinning wheel on startup - Similar Threads - stuck spinning wheel

2. Stuck at Spinning Dots

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at Spinning Dots: I have a Dell Precision 7910 on windows 10 1803. I updated a couple weeks ago through windows update. I have booted the machine several times since updating. A few days ago I update the NVIDIA driver. I have dual K620 cards. Booted a couple of times sine that update. Today...
  3. Stuck at black screen with spinning circle on boot after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck at black screen with spinning circle on boot after 1803 update: After I updated my Windows 10 to 1803, my PC can't boot. Stuck at a black screen(no windows logo) with a spinning circle , no HDD indicator activity. However, I can enter safe mode. What is the problem? 109641
  4. Windows 10 latest update stuck at spinning dots

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 latest update stuck at spinning dots: Even after several restarts and trying ctrl alt delete. There's no work around. Can't solve this. Please help. The message is: we couldn't complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don't turn off computer. 88966
  5. Desktop stuck and won't boot freeze at spinning dots

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop stuck and won't boot freeze at spinning dots: My pc shut down in sleep mode and I have not been able to get it to boot up again after trying literally 100s of things.What happens is most of the time I can't get any display when I turn it on and the keyboard lights don't come on. Then some time I can get it to boot to the...
  6. Stuck on configure with spinning wheel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck on configure with spinning wheel: Update stuck on spinning wheel following download of drivers etc and after copying files. Black screen with blue logo and continuos spinning wheel. 11811
  7. Stuck at spinning dots when installing Windows fresh.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at spinning dots when installing Windows fresh.: I have a major problem when i now try to do a clean install on my newly formatted Acer laptop. I had an issue with UEFI blocking the install which was solved but now after the first part of the install is completed, the white dots just spin for eternity. I use a usb made...
  8. 5s stuck during the spinning circle in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    5s stuck during the spinning circle in windows 10: Thank you for paying attention to my issue. I have reinstalled my windows 10 today on my Thinkpad P50. It seems no problems during the installation, but since I installed several drivers and reboot my PC, the spinning circle will stops for about 5 seconds every time, then...
  9. ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it

in Windows 10 Support
    ASUS Laptop stuck on ASUS Logo with spinning circle under it: Hello im having a problem with my ASUS Laptop K401U. It just started about 2 hours ago, so whenever I turn on my laptop it just stuck on the ASUS Logo with spinning circle under itI still can access the BIOS, but dont know what to do about it though. I didnt install any...
  10. Alienware M14x R2 stuck on black screen spinning dots help please

in Windows 10 Support
    Alienware M14x R2 stuck on black screen spinning dots help please: okay so I'm probably not posting this in the right area so I apologize if I'm not (i got a BSOD but it ain't a blue screen lol). UPDATE PT.2: ignore the first update because that didn't work. i tried resetting my computer completely, and from a previous media file or w/e...