Windows 10: Windows stuck with recovery screen

Discus and support Windows stuck with recovery screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently my mum tried to turn on her laptop (a Dell Latitude E7440) and it wouldn't work, just went to the automatic repair screen. After watching a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HeheHarvey, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Windows stuck with recovery screen

So recently my mum tried to turn on her laptop (a Dell Latitude E7440) and it wouldn't work, just went to the automatic repair screen. After watching a I watched few youtube videos and trying a couple of things, it now goes to the recovery page instead.It says:

Recovery

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

File:\windows\system32\winload.exe

Error code: 0xc000000f

I've tried looking around to see if I can fix it, but I nothing works. Also, the error code used to be 0xc0000221, but now it is this, so yeah...

Thanks in advance.

:)

HeheHarvey, Jan 7, 2019

2. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Jan 7, 2019
  3. stuck in recovery

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that your computer is stuck in Automatic repair loop. In this case, I would suggest you to try the following methods:

Disconnect all external devices connected to the computer except essential devices like keyboard and mouse and then boot the computer and check. Sometimes, issues with external devices could cause issues with Windows startup. If the issue still persists,
    try the following methods.

Method 1: Run SFC/SCANNOW command in Windows 10:

• Left click on Start button.

• Right click on Command Prompt (Admin) option which will let you run
      'Run as administrator’.

• Command Prompt Window pops up.

• Type: SFC /SCANNOW and hit Enter.

You can also follow the link below for reference:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Try the following steps to run DISM scan to check and restore system file corruption:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

Method 2: If the above steps didn’t fix the issue, then I would suggest you to perform a system restore to an earlier date prior to this issue. Refer to these steps to perform a system restore from within the Windows recovery
    environment:

• When you enter the blue screen with advanced options (Windows recovery environment), click on ‘Troubleshoot’.
    • Now, click on ‘Advanced options’ and then click on ‘System Restore’.
    • Follow the prompts and choose a restore point created before this issue started.

Please let us know how it goes. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Windows stuck with recovery screen

android recovery and kernel.img

IF you cannot enter ADB then your drivers are not working. Download the proper drivers for the device and do adb.exe devices to see if it shows anything

brandonwh64, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows stuck with recovery screen

1. Windows stuck with recovery screen - Similar Threads - stuck recovery screen

2. Laptop stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on recovery screen: My laptop Lenovo ideapad 320s has entered recovery mode and I cannot get off the screen. It appears with error code 0xc0000185, I press try again but it comes up with error code 0xc000000f. The options given to me are Enter to try againF1 to enter recovery environment F8 for...
  3. Laptop stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on recovery screen: My laptop Lenovo ideapad 320s has entered recovery mode and I cannot get off the screen. It appears with error code 0xc0000185, I press try again but it comes up with error code 0xc000000f. The options given to me are Enter to try againF1 to enter recovery environment F8 for...
  4. Laptop stuck on recovery screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stuck at recovery screen while reinstalling windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at recovery screen while reinstalling windows: Hello there!While reinstalling Windows I get an error 0x000000e and it says "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired". At the bottom of the screen it says "press Enter to try again" along with "Press F8 for startup options" I am describing this in detail because for some reason I...
  6. Stuck on bitlocker recovery screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on bitlocker recovery screen: So this all started when I wanted to factory reset my computer, I did it and it was working fine but I got a TPM message thing and it told me if I wanted to erase or not, or something like that.anyway I say erase and now its telling me to enter my bitlocker recovery key1- I...
  7. Stuck on bitlocker recovery screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on bitlocker recovery screen: So this all started when I wanted to factory reset my computer, I did it and it was working fine but I got a TPM message thing and it told me if I wanted to erase or not, or something like that.anyway I say erase and now its telling me to enter my bitlocker recovery key1- I...
  8. Stuck on bitlocker recovery screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Pc stuck on recovery blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuck on recovery blue screen: I’m asking how to fixRecovery your pc/device needs to be repaired A required device isn’t connected or can be accessed You’ll need to use recovery tools. If you don’t have any instillation media like a disc or usb device contact your PC administrator or Pc/Device...
  10. Windows stuck on a recovery screen loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows stuck on a recovery screen loop: My acer laptop suddenly won't boot correctly, keeps booting up to a recovery screen and when I try to fresh install windows from USB I get "could not set offline locale information" I'm stuck, idk what to do. submitted by /u/redxmoonx [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. latitude e7440 stuck in loop blue screen

2. windows stuck in recovery screen

3. windows recovery screen stuck