Windows 10: Windows stuttering every now and then

Discus and support Windows stuttering every now and then in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I built my desktop back in march 2020. Since then I have stutters that last 1 second every hour or so. It will freeze my computer from the sound to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lypp, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Lypp Win User

Windows stuttering every now and then

Hi, I built my desktop back in march 2020. Since then I have stutters that last 1 second every hour or so. It will freeze my computer from the sound to the mouse for a second or so. It is really annoying.

I noticed that when I open the app " Logitech G HUB " to custom my mouse, my computer starts stuttering none-stop and when I restart my computer, I get a blue screen with the mention "Driver-State-Failure"

Any idea what I could do?

Here are my specs :

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core Processor - 4,38 Ghz
    16.0GB RAM

Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060

ASUS Prime X470-Pro

Thanks!

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 21, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Windows stuttering every now and then

FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Windows stuttering every now and then

1. Windows stuttering every now and then - Similar Threads - stuttering every

2. Sound stutters on my Huawei FreeBuds 5i. It pauses every few seconds for a second or two.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound stutters on my Huawei FreeBuds 5i. It pauses every few seconds for a second or two.: Bought Huawei FreeBuds 5i. They work ok in Zoom calls and other communication applications. But during video and audio reproduction the sound stutters. That includes YouTube and Spotify. It stops for a second or two every 3 or 4 seconds. This isn't happening with the previous...
  3. Sound stutters on my Huawei FreeBuds 5i. It pauses every few seconds for a second or two.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound stutters on my Huawei FreeBuds 5i. It pauses every few seconds for a second or two.: Bought Huawei FreeBuds 5i. They work ok in Zoom calls and other communication applications. But during video and audio reproduction the sound stutters. That includes YouTube and Spotify. It stops for a second or two every 3 or 4 seconds. This isn't happening with the previous...
  4. New PC is Micro stuttering every other second. How to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC is Micro stuttering every other second. How to fix?: Specs:NVIDIA 3090 TI Founders edition GPU Intel Gen 13 13900K CPU 32 GB of DDR5 RAM 8TB of storage in total AORUS Z790 Elite AX Motherboard Samsung Odyssey G7 Curved Monitor 1440p 240hzGPU driver is up to date according to GeForce Experience app. I just installed all chipset...
  5. New PC is Micro stuttering every other second. How to fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC is Micro stuttering every other second. How to fix?: Specs:NVIDIA 3090 TI Founders edition GPU Intel Gen 13 13900K CPU 32 GB of DDR5 RAM 8TB of storage in total AORUS Z790 Elite AX Motherboard Samsung Odyssey G7 Curved Monitor 1440p 240hzGPU driver is up to date according to GeForce Experience app. I just installed all chipset...
  6. New PC is Micro stuttering every other second. How to fix?

7. Detection verification in Device manager and laptop stuttering every 4-7 seconds and Intel...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Detection verification in Device manager and laptop stuttering every 4-7 seconds and Intel...: Just like in the title. Whenever I open any apps or games I get hit by constant stutters ever 4 to 7 seconds. While updating my graphical driver I found no new ones, but I spotted both an unverified device in Other devices tab, as well as my Intel optane disc in my storage...
  8. My computer Stutters/Freezes for 0.1 second every 1 second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer Stutters/Freezes for 0.1 second every 1 second: 2 days ago I had installed a nvidia driver update version 535.98 after that while playing games, making games in unity or watching videos my computer started to stutter for 0.1 seconds every 1 second. Thinking this was a problem of driver I have installed my old nvidia driver...
  9. My computer Stutters/Freezes for 0.1 second every 1 second

My computer Stutters/Freezes for 0.1 second every 1 second: 2 days ago I had installed a nvidia driver update version 535.98 after that while playing games, making games in unity or watching videos my computer started to stutter for 0.1 seconds every 1 second. Thinking this was a problem of driver I have installed my old nvidia driver...
  10. My computer Stutters/Freezes for 0.1 seconds or so every 1 second

My computer Stutters/Freezes for 0.1 seconds or so every 1 second: 2 days ago I had installed a nvidia driver update version 535.98 after that while playing games, making games in unity or watching videos my computer started to stutter for 0.1 seconds every 1 second. Thinking this was a problem of driver I have installed my old nvidia driver...