Windows 10: Windows stuttering for a few seconds during startup.

Discus and support Windows stuttering for a few seconds during startup. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc seems to be stuttering while starting up windows usually during the lock screen/ the first few seconds of logging in. The mouse locks up and its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by justpatlol, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Windows stuttering for a few seconds during startup.

My pc seems to be stuttering while starting up windows usually during the lock screen/ the first few seconds of logging in. The mouse locks up and its almost like a mini freeze while it boots. Have checked all my hardware and programs starting up but nothing seems to solve this issue. Have done a few different windows installations as well and its the same every time.

:)

justpatlol, Mar 5, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Stuttering Every Two Seconds

Every two seconds I get a stutter, the mouse freezes and then jumps forward. Audio stutters, games stutter, everything stutters very briefly (on the order of milliseconds) every two seconds.

This happens every two seconds like clock work. It happens on windows, it happens in browsers, it happens in games.

I've tried updating all the drivers I can find. I've tried a System restore to last month even though the problem just started today. I've tried closing out of programs and disabling various tasks.

I've tried various checks and all come back clean:

• sfc /scannow
    • DISM.exe/Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • CHKDSK /f

Please help!

BoostHungry, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Windows stuttering for a few seconds during startup.

Windows 10 stutters every 2 seconds

Hi,

Usually, when a hardware is not working as it used to, the first thing we can look at is the drivers related to its graphics and display. It can either be outdated or incompatible that is why the display stutters. For better assistance, please answer the
    following questions.

• Does the screen still flicker when you open Task Manager?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? You may check it by following these steps: Press
      Windows key + R, type "winver" and hit
      Enter

At the same time, you can update the drivers of your device by following the steps provided in this

article

We'll be waiting for your update.

Dennis Mop, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows stuttering for a few seconds during startup.

1. Windows stuttering for a few seconds during startup. - Similar Threads - stuttering few seconds

2. Windows stutter at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stutter at startup: Since i reinstalled windows 10 i started to experience weird stutter at startup, just as dekstop appears it sudenly freezes for 1-2 seconds, its very noticeble then moving a cursor across the screen as it jumps 1-2 times with 0,5-1 seconds delay, then goes back to normal...
  3. Micro stuttering every few seconds while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micro stuttering every few seconds while gaming: Hello. I have an Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 [16GB RAM, Ryzen 5 4600HS, and NVIDIA GTX 1650Ti]. It's been less than a year, and my laptop was performing very well, and I had no issues with it. But I've been experiencing micro-stuttering in games for the last two days. I've tried on...
  4. Micro stuttering every few seconds while gaming

Micro stuttering every few seconds while gaming: Hello. I have an Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 [16GB RAM, Ryzen 5 4600HS, and NVIDIA GTX 1650Ti]. It's been less than a year, and my laptop was performing very well, and I had no issues with it. But I've been experiencing micro-stuttering in games for the last two days. I've tried on...
  5. WIndows Stutters every few seconds VERY noticeable in games and browsing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows Stutters every few seconds VERY noticeable in games and browsing: I recently got this problem, did a fresh install of windows. Need help asap. Tried reinstalling graphics drivers, audio, network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-stutters-every-few-seconds-very-noticeable/a64c71e8-9bb2-4311-b136-b6ce060dec5e
  6. WIndows Stutters every few seconds VERY noticeable in games and browsing

WIndows Stutters every few seconds VERY noticeable in games and browsing: I recently got this problem, did a fresh install of windows. Need help asap. Tried reinstalling graphics drivers, audio, network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-stutters-every-few-seconds-very-noticeable/a64c71e8-9bb2-4311-b136-b6ce060dec5e
  7. WIndows Stutters every few seconds VERY noticeable in games and browsing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 10 stutters every few seconds

Windows 10 stutters every few seconds: This has been a problem for months now. Every few seconds, all apps on my computer freezes for half a second. While writing, the computer still register my input while stuttering. The mouse's movement and audio is uneffected by the stuttering. When i look into Task Manager,...
  9. Windows 10 computer stutters every few seconds

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 computer stutters every few seconds: [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 computer stutters every few seconds then this post may be able to help you. Some users have reported that they have started experiencing this issue after updating their Windows 10 PC. When this error occurs, the mouse either lags or its movement is...
  10. Windows 10 freezes few seconds after startup.

Windows 10 freezes few seconds after startup.: Hello, my fresh installed Windows 10 freezes after a few seconds startup. I can used the opened programs but can not open new ones. Seems like its the explorer.exe or maybe something else. But if i cut off my desktop PC from power or shut it down forcefully over his...