Windows 10: Windows Sub-Categories in Settings don't work

Discus and support Windows Sub-Categories in Settings don't work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, whenever I open a sub settings tab, the other little tabs won't show up. I will post a picture to demonstrate. Any help? PC specs: CPU: Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Miawer05, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Miawer05 Win User

Windows Sub-Categories in Settings don't work

So, whenever I open a sub settings tab, the other little tabs won't show up. I will post a picture to demonstrate. Any help? PC specs: CPU: Intel G3930, Mobo: MSI H110m PRO-VD, RAM: Qumox 4GB DDR4, GPU: MSI GT710 2GB DDR3

:)

Miawer05, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Windows Sub-Categories in Settings don't work [​IMG]

Valeriu, Mar 30, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 30, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Mar 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Sub-Categories in Settings don't work - Similar Threads - Sub Categories Settings

2. Taskbar and Settings don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and Settings don't work: Hello,I woke up today to my pc's taskbar disappeared, I tried restarting explorer but no luck. Using Windows 11I also tried using sfc, dism and powershell, nothing worked.Also checked Event Viewer and this is what it shows up:Fault bucket 1433558783333676696, type 4Event...
  3. Taskbar and Settings don't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar and Settings don't work: Hello,I woke up today to my pc's taskbar disappeared, I tried restarting explorer but no luck. Using Windows 11I also tried using sfc, dism and powershell, nothing worked.Also checked Event Viewer and this is what it shows up:Fault bucket 1433558783333676696, type 4Event...
  4. Sync settings don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync settings don't work: When I click on the "sync your setting" in the setting utility, the whole settings utility freezes up and I can't click on anything else. The only option is to hit the red "X" to end the utility. If I stay in the utility for 2-3 minutes, it will crash on its own. I read in an...
  5. Sync settings don't work

Sync settings don't work: When I click on the "sync your setting" in the setting utility, the whole settings utility freezes up and I can't click on anything else. The only option is to hit the red "X" to end the utility. If I stay in the utility for 2-3 minutes, it will crash on its own. I read in an...
  6. Settings don't work

Settings don't work: Greetings all, I am trying to add my pc to my account and I see all my other devices except this pc. This pc was a windows 7 that was changed to Windows home 10 and it is activated; however my settings button doesn't work. What do I do to fix this? And now how can I add...
  7. Display settings don't work

Display settings don't work: When I open Settings on my PC, all settings work fine except Display settings. Whenever i click on that box showing Display,Sound, Notifications, Power it just hangs for 3-4 seconds and then closes the settings app. Why? It never allows me to change settings regarding...
  8. Calendar Categories Not Working

Calendar Categories Not Working: I have recently had to reset my laptop by getting a new harddrive and had to re install windows. For some reason, my windows calendar app does not display the categorization feature and I can't figure out why. I have made sure both the app and the windows are up to date....
  9. I am not able to see the Family and other users in my account settings sub categories

I am not able to see the Family and other users in my account settings sub categories: I wanted to change the administrator account to a standard one and I followed the windows key + R and then entering netplwiz method of removing the account and it did happen but I believe I must've accidently added the account into the others account and now I cant see the...
  10. Display settings don't work

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display settings don't work: I go to the desktop. Right click select Display Settings Click on Advanced Display Options. I get a window with a big 1 on top. And three gray buttons that say: 1.) 1366 x 768 (Recommended) v 2.) Apply 3.) Cancel None of these buttons do anything. Clicking ,...