Windows 10: windows subsystem for android erorr . how to fix it?

Discus and support windows subsystem for android erorr . how to fix it? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; windows subsystem for android . how to fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by B.C.Nethmika Gomaz, Jun 24, 2022.

1. windows subsystem for android erorr . how to fix it?

windows subsystem for android . how to fix it?

:)

B.C.Nethmika Gomaz, Jun 24, 2022

2. Windows Subsystem Linux

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue you're experiencing with using
    Windows Subsystem for Linux
    . Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you developing a program, an app, or a software for Linux?
    • Is your Window 10 PC connected to a domain?
    • Are you managing a Windows Server PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you tell us the Version and OS build of your Windows 10 device? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type About your PC, and then press
      Enter.

We need the following information in order to determine if we need to refer your concern to the
    TechNet forums or the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) forums.

For now, we suggest reviewing these support articles to find out if there's an issue with the installation of
    Windows Subsystem for Linux:

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Jun 24, 2022
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Subsystem ID mismatch

Run atiwinflash from the DOS prompt in Windows. Follow the steps listed in the HD6950 mod article for DOS flashing.

cadaveca, Jun 24, 2022
  4. windows subsystem for android erorr . how to fix it?

Spooler SubSystem app

Hi DaveM121,

I have done what you posted a number of times. The first time there a file in

" C:\windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS" and I deleted it. But since then everytime I go throu these steps there is no file in this folder.

After I go thru the steps you list the Spooler SubSystem app is not active and my CPU usage is low. But the next time that I print anything on the HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 the Spooler SubSystem app starts to utilize more then 50% of the CPU again. This cycle
    happens over and over. I was looking for a more permanent solution.

Thanks for your time. Don B.

DonaldBarmore, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

windows subsystem for android erorr . how to fix it?

1. windows subsystem for android erorr . how to fix it? - Similar Threads - subsystem android erorr

2. Windows Subsystem for Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Subsystem for Android: Hallo, I'm now playing android games on my laptop that have touchscreen in it. But I'm very distracted by refresh button on right-bottom corner of my screen that can be accidently pressed when I'm playing : How i can disabled that button? please :''This is screenshot for...
  3. How to check android version of Windows Subsystem for Android?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to check android version of Windows Subsystem for Android?: How to check android version of Windows Subsystem for Android? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-check-android-version-of-windows-subsystem/db631701-c65d-4839-8baf-b93279cdaa00
  4. Windows Subsystem for Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Subsystem for Android: Hi Microsoft.I have Windows 11 on my laptop, and have recently downloaded Windows Subsystem for Android through Microsoft Store. However, I am unaware of the further steps need to be taken to get the Google Play Store working on my system. What should I do?Kindly inform the...
  5. Subsystem for Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subsystem for Android: after some time of using android, the computer starts blinking the monitor and freezes after a couple of seconds, I launch the task manager and see that my ram memory is clogged and I have to destroy the Subsystem for Android process...
  6. Subsystem for Android

Subsystem for Android: after some time of using android, the computer starts blinking the monitor and freezes after a couple of seconds, I launch the task manager and see that my ram memory is clogged and I have to destroy the Subsystem for Android process...
  7. windows subsystem for android erorr . how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows subsystem for android erorr . how to fix it?: windows subsystem for android . how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-subsystem-for-android-erorr-how-to-fix-it/110e49ec-6632-4488-94c9-e933a43037c2
  8. windows subsystem for android erorr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows subsystem for android erorr: Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF3, error on install windows subsystem for androidthis is erorr massegeAdd-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF3, Package failed updates, dependency or conflict validation. Windows cannot install...
  9. windows subsystem for android erorr

windows subsystem for android erorr: Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF3, error on install windows subsystem for androidthis is erorr massegeAdd-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF3, Package failed updates, dependency or conflict validation. Windows cannot install...
  10. Windows Subsystem for Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Subsystem for Android: I wanted to know in detail how to use Windows Subsystem for Android [WSA], for example how to install Amazon app store,how to intall Android apps and how to update them without any third party software if you have any video you may share the same. ThanksHope you will help me...