Windows 10: Windows Subsystem for Android

Discus and support Windows Subsystem for Android in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to know in detail how to use Windows Subsystem for Android [WSA], for example how to install Amazon app store,how to intall Android apps and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PrinceSharma5, Feb 26, 2022.

1. Windows Subsystem for Android

I wanted to know in detail how to use Windows Subsystem for Android [WSA], for example how to install Amazon app store,how to intall Android apps and how to update them without any third party software if you have any video you may share the same. ThanksHope you will help me out

:)

PrinceSharma5, Feb 26, 2022

2. Windows Subsystem Linux

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue you're experiencing with using
    Windows Subsystem for Linux
    . Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you developing a program, an app, or a software for Linux?
    • Is your Window 10 PC connected to a domain?
    • Are you managing a Windows Server PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you tell us the Version and OS build of your Windows 10 device? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type About your PC, and then press
      Enter.

We need the following information in order to determine if we need to refer your concern to the
    TechNet forums or the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) forums.

For now, we suggest reviewing these support articles to find out if there's an issue with the installation of
    Windows Subsystem for Linux:

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Feb 26, 2022
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Subsystem ID mismatch

Run atiwinflash from the DOS prompt in Windows. Follow the steps listed in the HD6950 mod article for DOS flashing.

cadaveca, Feb 26, 2022
  4. Windows Subsystem for Android

Spooler SubSystem app

Hi DaveM121,

I have done what you posted a number of times. The first time there a file in

" C:\windows\system32\spool\PRINTERS" and I deleted it. But since then everytime I go throu these steps there is no file in this folder.

After I go thru the steps you list the Spooler SubSystem app is not active and my CPU usage is low. But the next time that I print anything on the HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 the Spooler SubSystem app starts to utilize more then 50% of the CPU again. This cycle
    happens over and over. I was looking for a more permanent solution.

Thanks for your time. Don B.

DonaldBarmore, Feb 26, 2022
Thema:

Windows Subsystem for Android

1. Windows Subsystem for Android - Similar Threads - Subsystem Android

2. Is there anyway I can use the usb USB peripherals with Windows Subsystem for Android on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway I can use the usb USB peripherals with Windows Subsystem for Android on...: Previous answers I see posted confuse Windows Subsystem for Linux with Windows Subsystem for Android, I need Android. Other virtualization packages offer a way to attach and detach USB peripherals to virtual environments, I'm not seeing that.I found another answer that...
  3. Is there anyway I can use the usb USB peripherals with Windows Subsystem for Android on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there anyway I can use the usb USB peripherals with Windows Subsystem for Android on...: Previous answers I see posted confuse Windows Subsystem for Linux with Windows Subsystem for Android, I need Android. Other virtualization packages offer a way to attach and detach USB peripherals to virtual environments, I'm not seeing that.I found another answer that...
  4. In Windows Subsystem for Android™ how to watch videos from local PC storage to android apps...

In Windows Subsystem for Android™ how to watch videos from local PC storage to android apps...: Hello Microsoft.I would like to watch videos from PC Local Storage and choose which videos format in android app I want. Is it possible to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-subsystem-for-android-how-to-watch/2fb36b3f-e6e0-48c7-9806-6bc953e1e50d
  5. In Windows Subsystem for Android™ how to watch videos from local PC storage to android apps...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows Subsystem for Android™ how to watch videos from local PC storage to android apps...: Hello Microsoft.I would like to watch videos from PC Local Storage and choose which videos format in android app I want. Is it possible to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-subsystem-for-android-how-to-watch/2fb36b3f-e6e0-48c7-9806-6bc953e1e50d
  6. Windows Subsystem for Android can't be installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Subsystem for Android can't be installed.: Hi i have recently encountered an error with WSA. It says here that I do not have the minimum CPU required. the CPU in question is a Intel Core i3 8th Gen. Well, the problem is I happen to have a Intel Core i7 12th Gen. Here is my PC specifications.Device name epic Processor...
  7. Windows Subsystem for Android can't be installed.

Windows Subsystem for Android can't be installed.: Hi i have recently encountered an error with WSA. It says here that I do not have the minimum CPU required. the CPU in question is a Intel Core i3 8th Gen. Well, the problem is I happen to have a Intel Core i7 12th Gen. Here is my PC specifications.Device name epic Processor...
  8. why i can not install Windows Subsystem for Android on my pc and how can i install??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i can not install Windows Subsystem for Android on my pc and how can i install??: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-can-not-install-windows-subsystem-for/50e8d9f5-358b-4355-9ff9-bbfb048c5a83
  9. why i can not install Windows Subsystem for Android on my pc and how can i install??

why i can not install Windows Subsystem for Android on my pc and how can i install??: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-can-not-install-windows-subsystem-for/50e8d9f5-358b-4355-9ff9-bbfb048c5a83
  10. When will Windows subsystem for Android be released for the rest of the world!

When will Windows subsystem for Android be released for the rest of the world!: When will the Windows subsystem for Android be released to the rest of the world! What is taking so long ?Is the testing not completed in US even after this long ?Why is rest of the world not introduced to it ? Why US first ? Is it ethical ? Any there any issues that are not...