Windows 10: Windows sucks, Transparency effects Edition

Discus and support Windows sucks, Transparency effects Edition in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My Windows 10 Taskbar was automatically changing shade whenever I had a window open. Turns out that it is a feature called "Transparency effects",... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MyRepresentation, Jun 30, 2024.

1. Windows sucks, Transparency effects Edition

My Windows 10 Taskbar was automatically changing shade whenever I had a window open.

Turns out that it is a feature called "Transparency effects", accessible in Settings -> Personalization -> Colors.

I unchecked that box and now it is back to 'normal'. I hate Windows. Users have to keep changing their settings because Microsoft makes so-called improvements, which get automatically implemented. Unbelievable. I have adamantly resisted switching to Windows 11, and they can still screw with me.

submitted by /u/MyRepresentation
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MyRepresentation, Jun 30, 2024

2. Transparency Effect

Hello,

I've just installed a windows 10 and when selecting the option of Transparency Effect in the Personalization settings my taskbar became totally invisible and transparent, which is a very pretty looking thing. However, after restarting my laptop, it just became
    normal, I tried to switch the Transparency Effect on and off but still, nothing changes. Any solution for this?

KyrillosShaker, Jun 30, 2024
  3. AnkitaDas Win User
    Transparency effect

After a recent update in Windows 10, I am seeing that every time I open my laptop the transparency effect of the task bar turns to a deep blue color. When i check in the settings it shows that the transparency effect is still on. Is this some kind of bug,
    please help.

AnkitaDas, Jun 30, 2024
  4. Windows sucks, Transparency effects Edition

Windows 11 - Floating transparent box over the taskbar with loading cursor

I have a workaround to stop this happening. I’ve posted it multiple times, I hope the original poster will accept it as the answer as it disappears in all of the answers. Forget searching for something, follow these steps and you will be fine:

1. First do a restart so that the small window is not blocking anything.
    2. Then click on the blue window at the bottom of your screen.
    3. Type in "transparency",
    4. select the first thing that comes up in the search that is "Transparency Effects".
    5. In the popup turn off the transparency effects.
    6. You need to restart your computer
    7. Welcome to not be bothered by this transparent window anymore

Sigurdur Smarason, Jun 30, 2024
Thema:

Windows sucks, Transparency effects Edition

1. Windows sucks, Transparency effects Edition - Similar Threads - sucks Transparency effects

2. Transparency effects not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparency effects not working: I have turned on transparency effects but none of my apps like settings, file explorer, taskbar, photos are turning translucent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparency-effects-not-working/0cb3ff19-7939-4939-94fc-668d4a89340b
  3. Transparency Effects

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Transparency Effects: I have HP p6203w - AMD Athlontm II X2 215 Processor 2.70 GHz with Windows 10 Home - 20H2 - 19042.985. Since my update, the Transparency Effects in Settings causes my display to malfunction. The start menu will be too transparent and some windows such as UPDATE will flicker...
  4. Transparency Effects

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transparency Effects: Hello, I had problems with the transparency effects where the taskbar was getting fully transparent. Well, now that problem is solved. But, when I log on to my computer, the taskbar is translucent, but the start menu doesn't immediately. After using my PC for about 45...
  5. Transparency Effects

Transparency Effects: Hi, I have a problem with the transparency effects now-a-days. When I turn it on, my taskbar gets fully transparent which I don't like. And the effect doesn't work on the start menu, action center, etc. Please help me. Is that a feature or a bug? If it is a feature, then add...
  6. Transparency effect

Transparency effect: After a recent update in Windows 10, I am seeing that every time I open my laptop the transparency effect of the task bar turns to a deep blue color. When i check in the settings it shows that the transparency effect is still on. Is this some kind of bug, please help....
  7. Transparency effect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparency effect: Is it possible to have all the transparency effects enabled (e.g. start menu, lockscreen, phone app, etc) but disable it on just the taskbar? submitted by /u/SirResetti [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxsr3z/transparency_effect/
  8. Transparency Effects Not working

Transparency Effects Not working: I've found that my transparency effect is not working. The computer is Lenovo Thinkpad Extreme, purchased in Jan, 2019. Windows 10 Pro 1909, Build 18363.592 When it's off [ATTACH] When it's on [ATTACH] Obviously, the Task Bar is working. Does anyone meet the same...
  9. Transparency Effects on Windows 10

Transparency Effects on Windows 10: I have Windows 10 Build 17763.167 on my Laptop. I reset the OS two days ago and in the process lost the transparency effect on Start Menu. Now I am unable to restore the transparency of the Start Menu even after trying all options given in the Tutorial. I also have a Desktop...
  10. Transparency effects.

Transparency effects.: Hi, I have came across with an issue in windows 10. I can't seem to get transparency effects to work, it only works for a second and makes it a solid color again....