Windows 10: Windows suddenly activated?

Discus and support Windows suddenly activated? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I always had unactivated windows, but now there's suddenly no watermark etc, its activated. Could this be because I recently logged on to my school... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HolyGoat99, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Windows suddenly activated?

I always had unactivated windows, but now there's suddenly no watermark etc, its activated.

Could this be because I recently logged on to my school account (to use office365 and onedrive)? Is the school now able to monitor my PC, or other stuff?

submitted by /u/HolyGoat99
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HolyGoat99, Apr 21, 2020

2. My PC suddenly says its not activated

So now I have a clean install and windows is activated, what are my steps to find out why my original windows install wasn’t activated......

I await instructions........

and apart from checking activation, I do everything else as per your suggestions......will in future check validated once a month.......

reddwarf4ever, Apr 21, 2020
  3. My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Apr 21, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows suddenly activated?

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

Thema:

Windows suddenly activated?

1. Windows suddenly activated? - Similar Threads - suddenly activated

2. My windows 11 pro suddenly said its not activated and activate windows is written on my screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 pro suddenly said its not activated and activate windows is written on my screen.: I tried troubleshooting, searched in internet but nothing worked. I have windows 11 pro and where i built my pc they activated and it was perfectly fine....
  3. My windows 11 pro suddenly said its not activated and activate windows is written on my screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 11 pro suddenly said its not activated and activate windows is written on my screen.: I tried troubleshooting, searched in internet but nothing worked. I have windows 11 pro and where i built my pc they activated and it was perfectly fine....
  4. Windows suddenly lost activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly lost activation: My new MSI laptop has suddenly lost activation I have been using it for 6 months and today - I saw a message on the bottom right of my screen "ACTIVATE WINDOWS - GO TO SETTINGS TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS" - I tried this and discovered that MS activation server is DOWN !!What is...
  5. Windows suddenly lost activation

Windows suddenly lost activation: My new MSI laptop has suddenly lost activation I have been using it for 6 months and today - I saw a message on the bottom right of my screen "ACTIVATE WINDOWS - GO TO SETTINGS TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS" - I tried this and discovered that MS activation server is DOWN !!What is...
  6. Microsoft suddenly cancelled my activation & wants to sell me another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft suddenly cancelled my activation & wants to sell me another: I've had a fully paid license of Windows 10 Pro for ages. My version has been regularly updated and was current as of today with 22H2 64-bit 19045.3448. All I did was upgrade my hardware. My Windows was working perfectly, but I got an update notice and naturally said yes,...
  7. Microsoft suddenly cancelled my activation & wants to sell me another

Microsoft suddenly cancelled my activation & wants to sell me another: I've had a fully paid license of Windows 10 Pro for ages. My version has been regularly updated and was current as of today with 22H2 64-bit 19045.3448. All I did was upgrade my hardware. My Windows was working perfectly, but I got an update notice and naturally said yes,...
  8. Microsoft suddenly cancelled my activation & wants to sell me another

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. SSD Jumping from 0% to 100% active time suddenly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD Jumping from 0% to 100% active time suddenly.: SSD Jumping from 0% to 100% active time suddenlyTask manager, which is followed with my laptop lagging for a while and coming back. this process repeats itself every 30 seconds.I have done everything i could and visited multiple technicians to try and solve this problem but...
  10. SSD Jumping from 0% to 100% active time suddenly.

SSD Jumping from 0% to 100% active time suddenly.: SSD Jumping from 0% to 100% active time suddenlyTask manager, which is followed with my laptop lagging for a while and coming back. this process repeats itself every 30 seconds.I have done everything i could and visited multiple technicians to try and solve this problem but...