Windows 10: Windows suddenly asking for activation

Discus and support Windows suddenly asking for activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently encountered this issue where my windows suddenly started asking for activation. It displays me 0x8007007B error and i can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ModestasŠkerba, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Windows suddenly asking for activation

Hello, I have recently encountered this issue where my windows suddenly started asking for activation. It displays me 0x8007007B error and i can't seem to find a solution to this. Thanks for answers.

:)

ModestasŠkerba, Sep 12, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. My PC suddenly says its not activated

So now I have a clean install and windows is activated, what are my steps to find out why my original windows install wasn’t activated......

I await instructions........

and apart from checking activation, I do everything else as per your suggestions......will in future check validated once a month.......

reddwarf4ever, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Windows suddenly asking for activation

My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows suddenly asking for activation

1. Windows suddenly asking for activation - Similar Threads - suddenly asking activation

2. Windows asking for activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows asking for activation: Getting popups about windows licencing and they wont go away, not sure what i need to do since i went to settings and i have no key apparently, if it helps i bought the computer from someone else. Is this anything to worry about? is there any way to get rid of the activate...
  3. Windows asking for activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows asking for activation: Getting popups about windows licencing and they wont go away, not sure what i need to do since i went to settings and i have no key apparently, if it helps i bought the computer from someone else. Is this anything to worry about? is there any way to get rid of the activate...
  4. Windows asking for activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation?

why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation?: Please answer my question why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation, but I don't have activation because my Windows is a package with my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scientistco/ae19b6a8-a89e-4b21-8fef-ef775adacc78
  6. Windows asking for activation

Windows asking for activation: Hi, I just restarted my laptop, and I am getting a watermark on the bottom left corner to activate my windows I have made no hardware changes on my laptop, and the laptop shipped with an original Windows 10 Home edition over an year ago. The watermark tells me to go to...
  7. Windows 10 Home Suddenly Asking For Activation

Windows 10 Home Suddenly Asking For Activation: I've owned my Asus X442U for 3 years, bought from an authorized retailer. They activated Windows the day I bought it, with the product key and all so I'm sure I've been running a legit version of Windows all these years. I'm currently running Windows 10 Home 1903 Build...
  8. asking windows activation

asking windows activation: how I activate my windows? its have an error code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asking-windows-activation/2bc83a57-ca61-4fe3-81cc-3919a2b66d32"
  9. Activated window suddenly ask for Activation

Activated window suddenly ask for Activation: My window is register to a digital license linked to my Microsoft account, I updated my windows 10 Pro Education then after some days my window suddenly deactivated, now I got this massage "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet,...
  10. MY WINDOWS IS ASKING IS SUDDENLY ASKING FOR ACTIVATION.

MY WINDOWS IS ASKING IS SUDDENLY ASKING FOR ACTIVATION.: WHTA IS THE THE PRODUCT KEY OF PRODUCT ID 00331-10000-00001-AA475 THE PRODUCT ID ENDS WITH T83GX. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-is-asking-is-suddenly-asking-for/0577d752-cfc1-4b64-aa0c-66c39f6e0f71"