Windows 10: Windows Suddenly Deactivated After Factory Reset

Discus and support Windows Suddenly Deactivated After Factory Reset in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I wanted to factory reset my PC because I wanted to clean out my SSD. After restarting, Windows is still activated for another hour or so and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JonathanTjia, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Windows Suddenly Deactivated After Factory Reset

I wanted to factory reset my PC because I wanted to clean out my SSD. After restarting, Windows is still activated for another hour or so and then deactivates. When its deactivated, a giant window covers my whole screen even my second monitor saying, "Windows is not activated" then it has a button to go to settings to activate it. The go to settings button is the only way out of the screen, so I click it, and when I click it, it takes me to the activation page in the settings. But whenever it takes me or even if I wanted to go to the activation page myself, its always blank and nothing happens. I got this PC on Christmas of 2018 and it has worked fine ever since. The manufacturer is CyberPowerPC and was bought from Walmart. I also had Windows installed when I got the PC

Specs (As far as I know): CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-AX370 Gaming 3

Memory: 16GB

GPU: Radeon RX 590 Series

:)

JonathanTjia, Jun 28, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Jun 28, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Windows Suddenly Deactivated After Factory Reset

Factory reset

Hello darrylwelch,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

If factory reset doesn't works, I suggest you to make clean install.

Please refer this step-by-step guide:

https://www.kapilarya.com/how-to-make-clean-ins...

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows Suddenly Deactivated After Factory Reset

1. Windows Suddenly Deactivated After Factory Reset - Similar Threads - Suddenly Deactivated Factory

2. Windows deactivated after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows deactivated after factory reset: I recently factory reset my computer because of an issue and out of no where it is now deactivated. No idea why this happened, as it has never happened to me before....
  3. Windows deactivated after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows deactivated after factory reset: I recently factory reset my computer because of an issue and out of no where it is now deactivated. No idea why this happened, as it has never happened to me before....
  4. Windows suddenly deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly deactivated: the pc is less than 1year,windows came preinstalled.Today I got this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-suddenly-deactivated/c54b9213-4bbf-4ed6-9016-5077ed0e81c1
  5. Windows suddenly deactivate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly deactivate: The pc WINDOWS 10 ASUS ROG got a watermark never appeared before. until 2days activate windows watermark appears bottom right corner. Tried looking online to see if theres a way to get my product key back, tried the OA3xOriginalProductKey command but to no avail. anyone know...
  6. Windows deactivated itself and Windows installer is broken after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows deactivated itself and Windows installer is broken after a factory reset: So I did a factory reset on my Windows 10 PC and now the installer is broken and Windows deactivated itself. When I tried to download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 I got a error 0x80070641. Those are the logs [2278:2390][2022-05-14T21:18:01]i001: Burn...
  7. Windows deactivated itself and Windows installer is broken after a factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows deactivated itself and Windows installer is broken after a factory reset: So I did a factory reset on my Windows 10 PC and now the installer is broken and Windows deactivated itself. When I tried to download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 I got a error 0x80070641. Those are the logs [2278:2390][2022-05-14T21:18:01]i001: Burn...
  8. Windows deactivated itself and Windows installer is broken after a factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. windows suddenly deactivates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows suddenly deactivates: my pc just suddenly said activate windows I bought this off facebook yes funny but in the activation part in settings all it says is "We cannot activate windows as we can't connect to your organizations activation server."Error code: 0x8007007B...
  10. Factory installed Windows 10 Home suddenly deactivated.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Factory installed Windows 10 Home suddenly deactivated.: A few days ago, I noticed that the "Activate Windows, Go to Settings to activate Windows" message had appeared on my screen in the bottom right corner. I own a store-bought Acer laptop that came pre-installed with Windows 10 Home. I have waited several days because one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 suddenly deactivated

2. windows deactivated after factory reset