Windows 10: Windows Suddenly Deactivated After Factory Reset

Discus and support Windows Suddenly Deactivated After Factory Reset in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I wanted to factory reset my PC because I wanted to clean out my SSD. After restarting, Windows is still activated for another hour or so and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JonathanTjia, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Windows Suddenly Deactivated After Factory Reset

I wanted to factory reset my PC because I wanted to clean out my SSD. After restarting, Windows is still activated for another hour or so and then deactivates. When its deactivated, a giant window covers my whole screen even my second monitor saying, "Windows is not activated" then it has a button to go to settings to activate it. The go to settings button is the only way out of the screen, so I click it, and when I click it, it takes me to the activation page in the settings. But whenever it takes me or even if I wanted to go to the activation page myself, its always blank and nothing happens. I got this PC on Christmas of 2018 and it has worked fine ever since. The manufacturer is CyberPowerPC and was bought from Walmart. I also had Windows installed when I got the PC

Specs (As far as I know): CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-AX370 Gaming 3

Memory: 16GB

GPU: Radeon RX 590 Series

:)

JonathanTjia, Jun 28, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Jun 28, 2019
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Windows Suddenly Deactivated After Factory Reset

Factory reset

Hello darrylwelch,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

If factory reset doesn't works, I suggest you to make clean install.

Please refer this step-by-step guide:

https://www.kapilarya.com/how-to-make-clean-ins...

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows Suddenly Deactivated After Factory Reset

1. Windows Suddenly Deactivated After Factory Reset - Similar Threads - Suddenly Deactivated Factory

2. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated: Hi, I bought a new desktop computer. Before I had a computer, I used a laptop, this laptop had Windows 10 already on it. Activated. But then, when I tried to combine my laptop's SSD with my desktop's HDD, Windows was suddenly deactivated. Even though, I only...
  3. Problems after factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after factory reset: So i wanted to factory reset my computer and while resetting it got stuck at 50% for 2 hours after that i got a blue screen like the bios blue screen saying that something interupted the restoration ( i can't remember all the blue screen ) but it wanted me to skip somethign...
  4. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 suddenly deactivated: Same issue started today as was reported on November 8th, 2018. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-suddenly-deactivated/fe9a4ecf-2e2a-491d-a43e-b010c316d1c4...
  5. Windows suddenly deactivated

Windows suddenly deactivated: My laptop was on Win 7 Pro then upgraded to Win 10 and the activation was ok. However, I don't know when it started, somehow the windows update stuck "pending download". When I checked, I found "windows is not active". Then I used "get help" option and after being checked,...
  6. windows suddenly deactivated

windows suddenly deactivated: Hi. I have upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 free by using the Get Windows 10 app when it was first released. It was working properly from then. However, it is almost a month my windows is deactivated. What could be the problem?...
  7. Issues after factory reset

Issues after factory reset: Hello, So u did a factory reaet on my micrisfit surface 1796. After the reset I set up the computer and logged in. When logged in, I noticed that very few of the functions work. I cannot click the windows icon, i cannot open settings, and i cant even open microsoft edge...
  8. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated

Windows 10 suddenly deactivated: Hi, There is an ongoing issue about Windows 10 suddenly shown as deactivated. The affected users need not to do anything as it is a known issue. Here is what was told by Microsoft Chat support: Microsoft has just released an Emerging issue announcement about current...
  9. Windows suddenly deactivated

Windows suddenly deactivated: Hi, There is an ongoing issue about Windows 10 suddenly shown as deactivated. The affected users need not to do anything as it is a known issue. Here is what was told by Microsoft Chat support: Microsoft has just released an Emerging issue announcement about current...
  10. Looping after factory reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Looping after factory reset: I got a Dell 5559 on Windows 10. I was having a problem where the computer showed it was connect to internet but it wouldn't pull up any web page or do anything that requires internet. I tried to do a factory reset and now it's looping with this screen. Any help? [img] 103586

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 suddenly deactivated