Windows 10: Windows suddenly deactivated for no reason and can't reactivate

Discus and support Windows suddenly deactivated for no reason and can't reactivate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi,I was using this computer when a notification appeared not too long ago saying that this installation of Windows was no longer activated. As I type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by trainspotexe., Jun 23, 2021.

1. Windows suddenly deactivated for no reason and can't reactivate

Hi,I was using this computer when a notification appeared not too long ago saying that this installation of Windows was no longer activated. As I type this, the dreaded watermark has appeared in the bottom right of my screen.In the Activation section of the Settings menu, the error code is 0x803FABBA. The Activation Troubleshooter couldn't reactivate Windows, so I went through the route of reactivating it as if I had reinstalled it, like I have done a few times in the past with no issues. However this didn't work either: "We can't activate your copy of Windows because the digital license for t

:)

trainspotexe., Jun 23, 2021
  2. howlxd Win User

Windows Suddenly Deactivated without Reason

I got this PC around Christmas, and ever since, i've had windows pro. I myself did not activate it, since i did not actually build the PC, so i don't know who activated Windows. As of today, my windows has been deactivated, for no reason. Can i get it re-activated?

I honestly have no idea what happened, i just woke up, turned on my pc, and it was deactivated.

Thanks.

howlxd, Jun 23, 2021
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

4. Smeed Win User
Thema:

Windows suddenly deactivated for no reason and can't reactivate

1. Windows suddenly deactivated for no reason and can't reactivate - Similar Threads - suddenly deactivated reason

2. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated itself and cant reactivate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated itself and cant reactivate: I've been using my copy of windows 10 for about 7 months now and just today when I've woke up I've had the ugly "Activate Windows" watermark appear on the bottom right of my screen, I also obviously cannot use personalization options or anything like that. I went to the...
  3. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated itself and cant reactivate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated itself and cant reactivate: I've been using my copy of windows 10 for about 7 months now and just today when I've woke up I've had the ugly "Activate Windows" watermark appear on the bottom right of my screen, I also obviously cannot use personalization options or anything like that. I went to the...
  4. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated itself and cant reactivate

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Reactivate a deactivated HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reactivate a deactivated HDD: Hello,I wanted to disable my HDD Drive today in order to boost my Computer's performance. I did it too quick and was not really knowing what I'm doing. I followed this guide: Windows + X > Disk Manager > right click on HDD > Properties > Driver tab > Disable Device. There was...
  6. Windows deactivated for no reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows deactivated for no reason: It sent me this error: 0×C004F074 I googled it but I didn't understand what it meant submitted by /u/oferpoferlofer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lqmbi0/windows_deactivated_for_no_reason/
  7. My windows deactivated and I can't reactivate it.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows deactivated and I can't reactivate it.: Yesterday my widows windows 10 Home suddenly deactivated no warning about anything expiring. I have tried to activate it but I have had no luck. [ATTACH] The troubleshoot keeps giving me an error [ATTACH] Looking for any help that I can get....
  8. Reactivate deactivated network?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivate deactivated network?: Was in my network connections and wanted to change something there (under properties) but I came to disable it and do not know how to enable it again because it is no longer displayed there. If it brings something it was responsible for giving Hotspot. So for my Wlan usb...
  9. Windows Suddenly Deactivated without Reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Suddenly Deactivated without Reason: I got this PC around Christmas, and ever since, i've had windows pro. I myself did not activate it, since i did not actually build the PC, so i don't know who activated Windows. As of today, my windows has been deactivated, for no reason. Can i get it re-activated? I...
  10. Windows reactivated after deactivation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows reactivated after deactivation: So I installed windows 10 pro and was interested in seeing how it look activated so when one one person posted a key on facebook (Multi licence I guess) so I tried it and windows activated then after few hours I removed the key using a command I found online and it went back...