Windows 10: Windows suddenly deactivated not sure what happened

Discus and support Windows suddenly deactivated not sure what happened in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; the pc WIN-10 ASUS ROG was purchased from best buy about 1 year++ close to 2 years i did not purchase any warrantee or whatsoever. it should be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JesseH009, Apr 17, 2022.

1. JesseH009 Win User

Windows suddenly deactivated not sure what happened

the pc WIN-10 ASUS ROG was purchased from best buy about 1 year++ close to 2 years i did not purchase any warrantee or whatsoever. it should be licensed i did not check. throughout the 1year+ 2 years all good the watermark had never appeared before. until 2days before post date activate windows watermark appears bottom right corner. i recently purchased 2 external hard drives from amazon couple days ago recently arrived. and theres some app in the hard drive that require me to install to prevent data lost, but once i installed one of the program my windows suddenly deactivate on its o

:)

JesseH009, Apr 17, 2022
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. Smeed Win User
  4. Windows suddenly deactivated not sure what happened

Anonymouseatme, Apr 17, 2022
Thema:

Windows suddenly deactivated not sure what happened

1. Windows suddenly deactivated not sure what happened - Similar Threads - suddenly deactivated sure

2. Windows suddenly deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly deactivated: the pc is less than 1year,windows came preinstalled.Today I got this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-suddenly-deactivated/c54b9213-4bbf-4ed6-9016-5077ed0e81c1
  3. Windows suddenly deactivate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly deactivate: The pc WINDOWS 10 ASUS ROG got a watermark never appeared before. until 2days activate windows watermark appears bottom right corner. Tried looking online to see if theres a way to get my product key back, tried the OA3xOriginalProductKey command but to no avail. anyone know...
  4. Windows suddenly deactivated not sure what happened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly deactivated not sure what happened: the pc WIN-10 ASUS ROG was purchased from best buy about 1 year++ close to 2 years i did not purchase any warrantee or whatsoever. it should be licensed i did not check. throughout the 1year+ 2 years all good the watermark had never appeared before. until 2days before post...
  5. Windows suddenly deactivated not sure what happened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows suddenly deactivated not sure what happened: the pc WIN-10 ASUS ROG was purchased from best buy about 1 year++ close to 2 years i did not purchase any warrantee or whatsoever. it should be licensed i did not check. throughout the 1year+ 2 years all good the watermark had never appeared before. until 2days before post...
  6. Not sure what happened . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not sure what happened . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.I'm having a problem, doing a screen print.I press on shift, windows key, S.And, usually. I got four, different options.Of how to get, a a screen print.But, for some reason. It doesn't, work anymore?So I've decided, to use the...
  7. Not sure what happened . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not sure what happened . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.I'm having a problem, doing a screen print.I press on shift, windows key, S.And, usually. I got four, different options.Of how to get, a a screen print.But, for some reason. It doesn't, work anymore?So I've decided, to use the...
  8. Not sure what happened . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. windows suddenly deactivates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows suddenly deactivates: my pc just suddenly said activate windows I bought this off facebook yes funny but in the activation part in settings all it says is "We cannot activate windows as we can't connect to your organizations activation server."Error code: 0x8007007B...
  10. Windows suddenly deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows suddenly deactivated: Hello! So about 2 weeks ago, my Windows suddenly deactivated. I really don't know why. I purchased my computer a very long time ago ACER and it came with Windows 8.1. From then I got the free Windows 10 upgrade when it was first available and I've never had any issues until...