Windows 10: Windows suddenly deactivated

Discus and support Windows suddenly deactivated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop was on Win 7 Pro then upgraded to Win 10 and the activation was ok. However, I don't know when it started, somehow the windows update stuck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Agoes BoediPoerwanto, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Windows suddenly deactivated

My laptop was on Win 7 Pro then upgraded to Win 10 and the activation was ok. However, I don't know when it started, somehow the windows update stuck "pending download". When I checked, I found "windows is not active". Then I used "get help" option and after being checked, the message responded with something like "it seems your windows has been activated, do you want to activate windows on different device?".

Please help.

Regards,

Agoes

:)

Agoes BoediPoerwanto, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

4. Windows suddenly deactivated

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows suddenly deactivated

1. Windows suddenly deactivated - Similar Threads - suddenly deactivated

2. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years: Hello, I have owned this copy of windows for more than 2 years and it was working fine a few minutes ago. but suddenly when I came to check, the Windows was deactivated somehow. I have not used the key on any other device either. Windows came pre-installed and I do not know...
  3. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years: Hello, I have owned this copy of windows for more than 2 years and it was working fine a few minutes ago. but suddenly when I came to check, the Windows was deactivated somehow. I have not used the key on any other device either. Windows came pre-installed and I do not know...
  4. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A

Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A: I purchased Windows 10 Pro on 26 May 2020 from Microsoft with digital download. Installed at that time and everything has worked as expected for Windows. Over this past weekend 24 December 2023 Windows has deactivated itself with error code 0xC0EA000A - indicating that...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A: I purchased Windows 10 Pro on 26 May 2020 from Microsoft with digital download. Installed at that time and everything has worked as expected for Windows. Over this past weekend 24 December 2023 Windows has deactivated itself with error code 0xC0EA000A - indicating that...
  7. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A

8. Windows 10 pro deactivated suddenly

Windows 10 pro deactivated suddenly: Windows 10 pro deactivated suddenly. I also tried reinstalling windows for 3 times. It was not solved in any cases. I brought a genuine key in 2022 ending. It is showing that you don't have vaild license please tell me what to do. Do I need to buy a new product key, if so I...
  9. Windows 10 pro deactivated suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro deactivated suddenly: Windows 10 pro deactivated suddenly. I also tried reinstalling windows for 3 times. It was not solved in any cases. I brought a genuine key in 2022 ending. It is showing that you don't have vaild license please tell me what to do. Do I need to buy a new product key, if so I...
  10. Windows 10 pro deactivated suddenly