Windows 10: windows suddenly deactivates

Discus and support windows suddenly deactivates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my pc just suddenly said activate windows I bought this off facebook yes funny but in the activation part in settings all it says is "We cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by neiko_752, Nov 11, 2021.

1. neiko_752 Win User

windows suddenly deactivates

my pc just suddenly said activate windows I bought this off facebook yes funny but in the activation part in settings all it says is "We cannot activate windows as we can't connect to your organizations activation server."Error code: 0x8007007B

:)

neiko_752, Nov 11, 2021
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. Anonymouseatme, Nov 11, 2021
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

Thema:

1. windows suddenly deactivates - Similar Threads - suddenly deactivates

2. My Windows suddenly deactivated after up date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows suddenly deactivated after up date: my pc is activated.Since I updated the latest update for Windows 11 about 2 days ago.At first there nothing happened. but this afternoon i turn off my pc as usual and when i came back it suddenly deactivated....
  3. My Windows suddenly deactivated after up date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows suddenly deactivated after up date: my pc is activated.Since I updated the latest update for Windows 11 about 2 days ago.At first there nothing happened. but this afternoon i turn off my pc as usual and when i came back it suddenly deactivated....
  4. Windows 11 Suddenly deactivated after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Suddenly deactivated after an update: I recently bought a PC already installed with Windows 11, after about a month I updated the Windows version and ever since I have the "Activate Windows" watermark. On the activation screen it shows me error 0xC004F213, I already tried the following:Downloaded ShowKeyPlus to...
  5. Windows 11 Suddenly deactivated after an update

Windows 11 Suddenly deactivated after an update: I recently bought a PC already installed with Windows 11, after about a month I updated the Windows version and ever since I have the "Activate Windows" watermark. On the activation screen it shows me error 0xC004F213, I already tried the following:Downloaded ShowKeyPlus to...
  6. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years: Hello, I have owned this copy of windows for more than 2 years and it was working fine a few minutes ago. but suddenly when I came to check, the Windows was deactivated somehow. I have not used the key on any other device either. Windows came pre-installed and I do not know...
  7. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years: Hello, I have owned this copy of windows for more than 2 years and it was working fine a few minutes ago. but suddenly when I came to check, the Windows was deactivated somehow. I have not used the key on any other device either. Windows came pre-installed and I do not know...
  8. Windows 10 suddenly deactivated after a few years

9. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A: I purchased Windows 10 Pro on 26 May 2020 from Microsoft with digital download. Installed at that time and everything has worked as expected for Windows. Over this past weekend 24 December 2023 Windows has deactivated itself with error code 0xC0EA000A - indicating that...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A

Windows 10 Pro Deactivated Suddenly with no hardware changes error code 0xC0EA000A: I purchased Windows 10 Pro on 26 May 2020 from Microsoft with digital download. Installed at that time and everything has worked as expected for Windows. Over this past weekend 24 December 2023 Windows has deactivated itself with error code 0xC0EA000A - indicating that...