Windows 10: windows suddenly decides to be very sharp

Discus and support windows suddenly decides to be very sharp in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xpsychonauticon [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xpsychonauticon, Nov 9, 2019.

1. windows suddenly decides to be very sharp

/u/xpsychonauticon, Nov 9, 2019
  2. BFB51 Win User

Sharp Printer Driver - AL-1655CS Windows 10

Thank you!

I tried to download the drivers currently available on Sharp's website (which include MS 7, XP, etc., but not MS 10, but did not have any luck. Are you suggesting that I go back and select one of three driver's displayed in the Sharp's website, then follow
    the steps you provided?

BFB51, Nov 9, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

4. windows suddenly decides to be very sharp

Sharp XR-30X driver for Win10

Hi Susan,

I suggest you to visit the Manufacturer's website and download Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers in compatibility mode.

Data Projectors : SHARP

Follow the steps below.

• Download the setup files for the driver and save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check thefunctionality.

Please get back to us with the results of the in regards with installing
    Sharp XR-30X projector and any other questions you might have regarding Windows operating system. We are happy to assist.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

windows suddenly decides to be very sharp

1. windows suddenly decides to be very sharp - Similar Threads - suddenly decides very

2. Windows suddenly very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly very slow: This morning everything just fine, I played one game called Burnout, frames are fine, everything at 60. Suddenly this afternoon and I don't know what triggers it, the frame just stutter. Like crazy, I didn't even change the settings, it just randomly drop, I test another...
  3. Windows suddenly very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows suddenly very slow: This morning everything just fine, I played one game called Burnout, frames are fine, everything at 60. Suddenly this afternoon and I don't know what triggers it, the frame just stutter. Like crazy, I didn't even change the settings, it just randomly drop, I test another...
  4. suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself: Hello everyone I am in need of advice from those more learned than myself...I bought my motherboard and processor 2 years ago,Windows 10 was already activated and Ive never had a problem.However in my infinite stupidity I decided to download and run Windows 11,at first...
  5. suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself: Hello everyone I am in need of advice from those more learned than myself...I bought my motherboard and processor 2 years ago,Windows 10 was already activated and Ive never had a problem.However in my infinite stupidity I decided to download and run Windows 11,at first...
  6. suddenly my windows10 decided to deactivate itself

7. Text sharpness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text sharpness: On my 4K Monitor texts are not sharp enough https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-sharpness/08dcbfe7-33cd-4eaf-8b7d-52409e1c32f0
  8. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?: I built this PC end of last year. Bought windows 10 home DIRECT from Microsoft store, even though it cost over 5 times as much as other software key vendors. Been working fine until today, but now windows is telling me that it's not activated, error code 0x803FABB8. There are...
  9. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?: I built this PC end of last year. Bought windows 10 home DIRECT from Microsoft store, even though it cost over 5 times as much as other software key vendors. Been working fine until today, but now windows is telling me that it's not activated, error code 0x803FABB8. There are...
  10. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation