Windows 10: Windows suddenly Hibernating

Discus and support Windows suddenly Hibernating in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a really annoying problem. When I play CSGO when its not charging it work fine, but when I play CSGO when im charging, it suddenly goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jyan John, Jun 25, 2022.

1. Jyan John Win User

Windows suddenly Hibernating

Hello, I have a really annoying problem. When I play CSGO when its not charging it work fine, but when I play CSGO when im charging, it suddenly goes to Hibernating which is really annoying. This happens everytime. I found a solution to remove the battery when im using the laptop and it works. But is there any other solution on how to fix Windows suddenly Hibernating?

:)

Jyan John, Jun 25, 2022

2. Windows 10 Hibernate problems

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if for any power components change status.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Power from the options, click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Check for the missing/corrupted power component status of the troubleshooter, close the window and check if the issue is resolved.
    You can follow the step by step guide to
    enable hibernate option in windows 10

Swapnil Kharche, Jun 25, 2022
  3. hibernating windows 10

Hi Henry,

We appreciate your time and effort to get back to us.

I suggest you to enable the Hibernate option from power settings and check if you are able to access the Hibernate in power options. Follow the below steps.

Please try the steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard to open Run command.

• Type powercfg.cpl to open the power settings.

• Click on the Choose what power buttons do on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable (Enter the admin credentials if prompted)

• Check the Hibernate box.

• Click on Save changes.

• Restart the computer.

• Check if you are able to see the Hibernate option in power options
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jun 25, 2022
  4. Windows suddenly Hibernating

Missing hibernate button

Hi Yusak,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. Will you be able to provide the exact error message that you recieved?

We suggest that you try to enable hibernation on your device using the Command Prompt.

To make hibernation available, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    • In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on, and then press Enter.
    • Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Jun 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows suddenly Hibernating

1. Windows suddenly Hibernating - Similar Threads - suddenly Hibernating

2. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation: This will be the second time I am asking this question, as the guy who was helping me has not responded, and I don't know how to reach out to him for more help. I purchased a laptop off of Amazon and have an app that shows my genuine Windows 10 Pro activation key. For some...
  3. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation: This will be the second time I am asking this question, as the guy who was helping me has not responded, and I don't know how to reach out to him for more help. I purchased a laptop off of Amazon and have an app that shows my genuine Windows 10 Pro activation key. For some...
  4. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after hibernation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation: I turned on my laptop and all of a sudden, windows 10 is not activated. When I try to open activation settings, the settings application stops responding, but doesnt say so in task manager. What do I do? I did notice windows detected a few viruses in my external hdd called...
  6. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation

Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation: I turned on my laptop and all of a sudden, windows 10 is not activated. When I try to open activation settings, the settings application stops responding, but doesnt say so in task manager. What do I do? I did notice windows detected a few viruses in my external hdd called...
  7. Windows10 suddenly deactivated after a hibernation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Sudden pc hibernation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden pc hibernation: Hello.I am reposting here a problem I have with my pc since the solution I received here did not help. While using my Inspiron 13-5368, windows 10, it went into sudden no warning hibernation. Virus scan came out clean. Performance Monitor test had the following errors:System...
  9. Sudden pc hibernation

Sudden pc hibernation: Hello.I am reposting here a problem I have with my pc since the solution I received here did not help. While using my Inspiron 13-5368, windows 10, it went into sudden no warning hibernation. Virus scan came out clean. Performance Monitor test had the following errors:System...
  10. Sudden pc hibernation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging