Windows 10: Windows suddenly lost activation

Discus and support Windows suddenly lost activation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My new MSI laptop has suddenly lost activation I have been using it for 6 months and today - I saw a message on the bottom right of my screen "ACTIVATE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steeboo, Dec 8, 2023.

1. Steeboo Win User

Windows suddenly lost activation

My new MSI laptop has suddenly lost activation I have been using it for 6 months and today - I saw a message on the bottom right of my screen "ACTIVATE WINDOWS - GO TO SETTINGS TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS" - I tried this and discovered that MS activation server is DOWN !!What is going on ?This should not be happening

:)

Steeboo, Dec 8, 2023

2. URGENT HELP NEEDED! HDD suddenly became blank!

Hey there, @Shamonto Hasan Easha!

I'd try re-plugging the hard drive and checking if the cable is damaged. I'd also suggest to try plugging the drive in another computer and see if it gets recognized properly there. Is it a IDE or SATA drive you're using?
    If the drive is unallocated, this means that the partition has been lost after the power went down.
    Check out this thread for more ideas on how to solve the issue. There are some detailed steps there that might be useful for you:
    http://superuser.com/questions/5442...n-on-ssd-suddenly-became-unallocated-disk-spa

Hope this helped.
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Dec 8, 2023
  3. My PC suddenly says its not activated

So now I have a clean install and windows is activated, what are my steps to find out why my original windows install wasn’t activated......

I await instructions........

and apart from checking activation, I do everything else as per your suggestions......will in future check validated once a month.......

reddwarf4ever, Dec 8, 2023
  4. Windows suddenly lost activation

Windows 10 Pro activation suddenly lost

You can try to activate it over a phone.

Please follow the steps:

1. Press Windows Key + R, and type Slui 4. Press enter.

2. Select your country or region from the list.

3. Call the Toll free number and enter your Installation ID.

4. After the call, you will get confirmation ID.

5. Choose Enter confirmation ID and type the one that you received.

6. Click Activate.

yilia zhao, Dec 8, 2023
Thema:

Windows suddenly lost activation

1. Windows suddenly lost activation - Similar Threads - suddenly lost activation

2. Windows suddenly lost activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly lost activation: My new MSI laptop has suddenly lost activation I have been using it for 6 months and today - I saw a message on the bottom right of my screen "ACTIVATE WINDOWS - GO TO SETTINGS TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS" - I tried this and discovered that MS activation server is DOWN !!What is...
  3. Windows suddenly not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows suddenly not activated: I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T430. I've had it since late 2020, and installed Windows then. Since yesterday, Windows has been saying to activate it after my computer restarted while in sleep mode. The error code given is 0xC004F074, on Windows 10 Pro. Windows was preinstalled on...
  4. Windows suddenly not activated

Windows suddenly not activated: I have a cyberpower gaming pc that comes with pre-installed windows 10. Suddenly i get an "Activate Windows" watermark after about 5 months and when I go to activation settings it says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organizations...
  5. Windows suddenly not activated

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows suddenly not activated: I have a cyberpower gaming pc that comes with pre-installed windows 10. Suddenly i get an "Activate Windows" watermark after about 5 months and when I go to activation settings it says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organizations...
  6. Windows suddenly activated?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows suddenly activated?: I always had unactivated windows, but now there's suddenly no watermark etc, its activated. Could this be because I recently logged on to my school account (to use office365 and onedrive)? Is the school now able to monitor my PC, or other stuff? submitted by /u/HolyGoat99...
  7. lost windows activation

lost windows activation: I have had this computer for 3 years and suddenly it says windows is not activated when I try to activate it gives an error code 0xC004F074 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-windows-activation/4431f4cb-0d3a-41e2-955f-060c6e10dd86"
  8. Sudden Windows 10 Activation Lost

Sudden Windows 10 Activation Lost: I have been using windows 10 since it got upgraded from windows 8.1 4 years or so ago and as of several days ago windows has suddenly started saying I needed to activate my windows version. I obviously don't still have the activation key since it is several years old. when...
  9. Windows Activation Lost

Windows Activation Lost: I updated to Windows 10, 1803 version. After updated, windows tells me that my windows 10 home isn't activated. When I go into 'Activation' tab in windows settings, there's no fields to enter product key. Just a blank screen. I tried other methods through cmd using 'slmgr...
  10. Activated window suddenly ask for Activation

Activated window suddenly ask for Activation: My window is register to a digital license linked to my Microsoft account, I updated my windows 10 Pro Education then after some days my window suddenly deactivated, now I got this massage "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet,...