Windows 10: Windows suddenly not activated

Discus and support Windows suddenly not activated in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a cyberpower gaming pc that comes with pre-installed windows 10. Suddenly i get an "Activate Windows" watermark after about 5 months and when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mrnicety, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Mrnicety Win User

Windows suddenly not activated

I have a cyberpower gaming pc that comes with pre-installed windows 10. Suddenly i get an "Activate Windows" watermark after about 5 months and when I go to activation settings it says "We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organizations activation server." Anyone know what I should do?

:)

Mrnicety, Sep 5, 2020

2. My PC suddenly says its not activated

So now I have a clean install and windows is activated, what are my steps to find out why my original windows install wasn’t activated......

I await instructions........

and apart from checking activation, I do everything else as per your suggestions......will in future check validated once a month.......

reddwarf4ever, Sep 5, 2020
  3. My PC suddenly says its not activated

For verification, now you are saying it isn't activated and Microsoft won't help you?

MeAndMyComputer, Sep 5, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

Thema:

1. Windows suddenly not activated - Similar Threads - suddenly activated

2. Windows 10 was previously activated but now is suddenly not activated.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 was previously activated but now is suddenly not activated.: I have been using this copy of Windows 10 fully activated for more than a year but suddenly a few days ago, there was a popup saying I needed to activate windows....
  3. Windows 10 was previously activated but now is suddenly not activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 was previously activated but now is suddenly not activated.: I have been using this copy of Windows 10 fully activated for more than a year but suddenly a few days ago, there was a popup saying I needed to activate windows....
  4. Windows 10 was previously activated but now is suddenly not activated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 suddenly not activating

Windows 10 suddenly not activating: Hello team, I haven't been using my computer for a couple of months. Now Windows 10 is not activating. I have updated everything. Still getting the same error.Kindly advise. Thank you and Kind regardsBeliz...
  6. Windows 10 suddenly not activated - Error code 0xC004F074

Windows 10 suddenly not activated - Error code 0xC004F074: Hi, I was using my computer for months without any issues, when suddenly a popup in the bottom right of my screen told me that I had to activate Windows. I've tried doing this multiple times, but I can never do it - it says that Windows can't be activated on this device as it...
  7. Newly imaged SSD with free Win10 Pro ISO suddenly wants activation key, cannot bypass

Newly imaged SSD with free Win10 Pro ISO suddenly wants activation key, cannot bypass: Hi, I have a friend who's HDD failed. I found out later that the HDD that died was on Win10 Home So I purchased them a new SSD and used the Win10 install tool from microsoft to install Win10 Pro for them. I installed the new SSD and reinstalled all their apps from scratch...
  8. Newly imaged SSD with free Win10 Pro ISO suddenly wants activation key, cannot bypass

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Newly imaged SSD with free Win10 Pro ISO suddenly wants activation key, cannot bypass: Hi, I have a friend who's HDD failed. I found out later that the HDD that died was on Win10 Home So I purchased them a new SSD and used the Win10 install tool from microsoft to install Win10 Pro for them. I installed the new SSD and reinstalled all their apps from scratch...
  9. "Activate Windows" Watermark Suddenly Appeared

"Activate Windows" Watermark Suddenly Appeared: So I noticed about a week ago my windows is suddenly not activated anymore. I bought this PC from someone who built it from scratch and installed windows pro on it themselves, I don't know the product key but it should be a full version and it worked fine up till now.I've...
  10. Purchased Windows 10 License online last month but suddenly being asked to activate

Purchased Windows 10 License online last month but suddenly being asked to activate: As title says. I purchased a legit licence and installed Windows 10 early last month.All was good then suddenly I get a watermark message telling me to activate my Windows 10.When I go to settings and try to troubleshoot, it gives me this message.Can someone help me please?...